Αγγελίες εργασίας για Tasks. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Tasks στην Ελλάδα!
Liquid Media, one of the biggest digital media groups in Greece, has an opening for a Digital Sales Coordinator. This position will support the Digital Sales Managers with all aspects of sales, execution and optimization of the digital properties of Liquid Media (gazzetta.gr, insider.gr, reader.gr, jenny.gr et.al) Summary of Key Responsibilities: - Support various digital sales and marketing related initiatives/tasks as assigned by digital sales management. -...
... Act as liaison between Sales, external direct clients / agencies, and internal production departments following processes conducive to a smooth work flow
- Work cross functionally with Traffic/Operations team to ensure digital campaigns launch and are implemented successfully
- Assist the creation of Digital Sales packages and materials
- Manage reporting for priority accounts and deliver post campaign analytics
- Update and maintain weekly spreadsheets of revenue booked
-Ability to adapt to change quickly as well as be able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with competing deadlines.
- Collaborative mindset, ready to work with multiple departments
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be pro-active and solution oriented
- Experience in computer software including MS Office and Spreadsheets at a minimum is required
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent communications skills in English, both written and verbal
-Prior experience in Advertising Sales, digital campaign management, ad sales traffic or Sales Assistant is a plus.
Europe Language Jobs is a fast-growing job board that is looking to hire someone to help them with the international Sales Department and assisting with different tasks. We have a very dynamic team and is always open to new ideas and possibilities. Europe Language Jobs currently provides service to candidates and companies throughout Europe, operating in 48 countries and over 33 languages. The areas where you will gain experience are: - Building...
... a network on LinkedIn
- Promote the activities of company on LinkedIn
- Acquisition of new customers
- Build good, long-term relationships with your customers
- Discuss the needs of your customers
- Make outbound calls to follow up on customers' demands
- Encourage your customers to post their job offers
- Advise your customers how to use Europe Language Jobs
- Inform your customers about the latest developments of the company services
- Identify sales opportunities and close deals
- Identify opportunities for cross-selling and upselling in order to increase revenues
- Analyze goals and strategy with the team
- Create new ideas and possibilities to help to develop the strategy
- Native level of Greek
- Proficiency level of English
- You are a friendly and positive team player and willing to work in an international environment
- You are proactive, eager to learn and highly motivated
- You are results-driven
- You want to develop a career in business
- You have previous relevant experience in sales / account management (customer service, shop etc.), you are not afraid to pick up the phone and you are results-driven.
- You are passionate about online business and the recruitment industry
- You are able to identify customer needs and you have
- You have excellent listening and communication skills
- You are curious and able to multitask.
- It is essential to be able to sign a collaboration agreement with a study center with which to formalize the internship
- International and friendly working environment
- Near the city center in Barcelona
- Working in a fast-growing company
- Paid online course (of your choice) in cooperation with EUDE
- Internship with credits recognition, pending the final compliance of the academic coordinator
- Working hours: from Monday to Friday 09:00 – 18:00 and 1 free afternoon per week