Αγγελίες εργασίας για Systems. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Systems στην Ελλάδα!
Our client a luxurious 5-star Residence, Resort and Spa, private and dedicated to its residents in Albania, wishes to hire a Hotel Manager. Hotel Manager’s Responsibilities Oversees work at all levels (receptionists, kitchen staff, service staff, etc.) and set clear goals. Plans activities and assigns responsibilities to achieve the most efficient operating model. Manages budgets / expenses, analyzes and interprets financial information and monitors...
... sales and profits.
Creates and implements an intuitive and efficient marketing strategy to promote hotel services.
Communicates with clients when needed (welcomes them to the resort, addresses their complaints, resolves problems etc.).
Monitors internal problems such as maintenance of premises, staff or equipment shortages, renovations etc.
Collaborates with external parties such as suppliers, travel agencies.
Inspects facilities and enforces strict adherence to health and safety standards.
University Degree in Business, Economics, Marketing, or Hospitality.
More than 5 years-experience in similar positions.
Communication skills, analytical, operational, managerial coordination, leadership.
Very good command of English.
Very good knowledge of MS Office, ERP, reservations and other MIS systems.
As a mechatronics Engineer in the Material Flow Technology department you and your team are responsible for several kilometers of state-of-the art materials handling technology including maintenance, repair, and error analysis. Where your expertise is needed Technical maintenance, troubleshooting and service of automated materials handling equipment Control and monitoring of material flow in our logistics Work with internal and external service providers...
... and monitor compliance with the maintenance and accident prevention plans
Optimize control processes and quality assurance of the conveyor technology
What we’re looking for
Successfully completed vocational training in the field of mechatronics, industrial electrical engineering, automation technology or comparable engineering education
Initial relevant experience in industrial systems control, process control engineering and control engineering
Well-founded knowledge of the maintenance and error analysis of industrial equipment, preferably in materials-handling and material flow technology and basic knowledge of the common BUS systems in the automation environment
Good communication skills in English (German or Dutch is a plus)
To apply: please send your resume in Word format
από κατάστημα συστημάτων ασφαλείας, ζητείται ηλεκτρονικός. Αποστολή βιογραφικών στο παρακάτω email.
Junior Java Developers - Athens Reference Number: JJDGR1020 The position: We are looking for high-calibre and career-oriented junior Java developers to join our agile software development team in Athens! The main responsibilities of the position include: • Developing software programs and utilities used at the company • Recommending software upgrades for existing systems • Producing detailed specifications and implementing the program code • Testing...
... the product in controlled situations and rectifying any problems before going live
• Being involved in the full software development life cycle
• Responsible for the maintenance of the systems once they are up and running
• BSc/MSc in computer science, engineering, or any other relevant degree
• Knowledge of Java version 8 or above will be an advantage
• Knowledge of REST API is a plus
• Knowledge of databases and software testing techniques
• Proactive, sharp, efficient and able to work in a team
• Problem solver and critical thinker
• Attractive remuneration package plus performance related reward
• Private health insurance
• Intellectually stimulating work environment
• Ongoing opportunities for learning and development, including participation at conferences abroad
• Attractive relocation package. Relocation support for a smooth relocation for you and your family.
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Athens, Greece
Please visit our website www.xm.com/careers to submit your online application for this position.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!
qmetric HR Solutions is currently recruiting, on behalf of its client, a well-established company, leader in its field of operations, the position of System Administrator The position: The selected candidate will be part of an established IT Department and in case you are selected, you will be based in Thessaloniki and your main duties will include: -Installing and configuring software, hardware, and networks -Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting...
-Ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure
-Managing individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables
-Providing user support.
-Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent
-3-5 years of experience in systems administration / databases / network administration
-Working experience on Microsoft Active Directory / domain administration (users’ rights, groups, policies)
-Working knowledge of VMWare virtualization technology
-Experience with database systems – MS SQL Server, MySQL
-Experience with enterprise backup systems, such as BackupExec, NetBackup or equivalent
-Comfortable with Unix/Linux systems, scripting and automation tools
-Comfortable with configuring Cisco devices
-IT certifications in Linux, Microsoft, or other network related fields is a plus
-Knowledge of CMS administration (Joomla/WordPress) is considered an asset
-Methodical and results-oriented
-Analytical & problem – solving skills
-Ability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines
-Eager to learn new technologies
-Team spirit and ability to cooperate effectively.
Our Client offers:
In case you are selected for the specific position, you will have access to the following:
-A competitive salary, plus a private health insurance program
-Work in a dynamic environment with great potential
-Personal and professional development opportunities.
Are you interested?
Are you thrilled by the prospect of advancing your already successful career and developing professionally in a well-established company, leader in its field?
If so, sent your application to firstname.lastname@example.org!
SIA Group is a European leader in the design, creation and management of technology infrastructures and services for Financial Institutions, Central Banks, Corporates and the Public Sector, in the areas of payments, cards, network services and capital markets, providing services to over 50 countries. SIA currently processes 7.2 billion issuing and acquiring card transactions and handles over 84 million payment cards in 23 European countries. SIA plans to...
... create a “Competence Centre” in Athens aiming to address the card business development activities for the SIA Group, to provide “best in class” card processing services in Greece and other European countries via the usage of the HPS PowerCARD suite.
For our new dedicated PowerCARD Competence Centre in Athens we are currently are looking for a Sr. Systems Engineer in order to strengthen our IT Infrastructures Department.
A butler primarily serves as a key point of contact for guests and VIP guests throughout their stay at the villa. He / she should be fully conversant with all services and facilities offered by the villa as well as additional services available locally, outside of the villa. Basic tasks include greeting guests upon arrival and assisting them at departure. Serving food and beverages as needed. Organizing staff, supplies, activities and environs to assure the...
... best possible experience for the guest. It is important to be well groomed, clean and courteous. Provide professional, efficient, flexible and personalized service at all times, creating their stay memorable and pleasant.
The employment is offered from June to August 2020.
· Welcoming guests upon arrival, availing butler services; serving welcome drinks and escorting them to their assigned rooms
· Handling of luggage delivery and assist with unpacking as needed
· Processing of all guest's requests and liaise with respective departments: laundry, wake up calls, spa bookings, concierge and any other special requests
· Looking after villa guests, coordinating and fulfilling all guest needs using available resources (staff and facilities, as well as external local services)
· Organizing activities inside of the villa; SPA treatments, Yoga, tennis instruction, planning special events, etc.
· Organizing activities outside of the villa; excursions, booking restaurants, coordinating transportation needs, etc.
· Overseeing housekeeping and assuring rooms and environs are in order and clean on a daily basis such as the pool, the jacuzzi, gym, tennis court and SPA areas
· Checking and assuring work areas, as well as all items used by guests such as china and utensils are sterile and clean
· Creating an ambience, for example by placing fresh flowers and lighting candles accordingly
· Being aware of all guests preferences, allergies, likes and dislikes and coordinating these needs with the Chef and staff
· Being familiar with the Chef’s proposed menus, answering questions regarding the menu and communicating guests preferences with the kitchen
· Checking to ensure guest satisfaction with each food course and/or beverages
· Following up on all requests, assuring that they are completed to the guest’s satisfaction
· Organizing and keeping track of any and all expenses from food supplies to transportation
· Monitoring of all stock inventory, checking freshness and labeling expiration dates
· Organizing tasks at hand efficiently through the use of property management software or other
· Recording all guest and staff feedback
· Informing housekeeping regarding the desired time for the daily cleaning and turn-down service
· Adept handling of Smart Villa systems, such as the audio functions and the outdoor cinema set-up
· Fully conversant with accommodation features: layout, room type, location, decor, in-room facilities and equipment
· Proficient in operating procedures of all electrical and electronic equipment within the guest rooms
· Serving guests in a calm, discrete and courteous manner, respecting individual timing preferences
· Supporting all departments such as Housekeeping and Room Service with their duties, checking and replenishing for example mini-bars and bathrooms regularly to assure that they are properly stocked
· Performing all duties with a sense of priority and dedication
· Hosting and welcoming all guests in a gracious and polite manner, professionally holding a conversation
· Offering luggage assistance, packing as needed and transportation during checkout in an efficient manner, wishing a fond farewell to guests at their time of departure
· Understanding and strictly adhering to the rules and regulations of the villa’s policy on fire, hygiene, health and safety
· Carrying out any other reasonable task and responsibility not listed that may arise
· A positive attitude and good communication skills, with excellent grooming standards
· Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
· Flexibility to respond and adapt to a variety of work demands with the ability to resolve them independently
· A diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management, specializing in F&B Service is helpful
· Experience at a 5-star or full service hotel and in F&B service is welcomed
Η εταιρία προσφέρει:
· Competitive renumeration package
· Accommodation and meals
· Dynamic Friendly and Supportive working environment
SIA Group is a European leader in the design, creation and management of technology infrastructures and services for Financial Institutions, Central Banks, Corporates and the Public Sector, in the areas of payments, cards, network services and capital markets, providing services to over 50 countries. For our Operations in Greece we currently are looking for a Senior Buyer in order to strengthen our Procurement Operations Department. The jobholder...
... will be responsible for:
Releasing competitive bid process (RFI/RFP/RFQ) and evaluate responses. Negotiating contracts to tight deadlines, minimizing business risk and maximizing commercial benefit for the company through scale and relationships
Supporting on contract creation, leading contract negotiation and creation of ordering documents
Enhancing market knowledge on suppliers, economic impacts and trends as it will be critical to support the organization and creating an effective strategy to support the Greek business and CEE/SEE region in corporate purchases
Project support for procurement programs across Greece, CEE & SEE region ensuring procurement systems management and controlling financial audit requirementsRepresenting the department in meetings for the allocated sourcing categories (both tactical and strategic) and serves as a primary point of contact on special projects as required. Interacting directly with stakeholders on respective business unit initiatives
Being responsible to collate management reporting and data consolidation to enhance the services, data availability and market knowledge for sourcing categories across the Greece, CEE/SEE region
Working closely with business colleagues to understand sourcing requirements and support them on budget preparation and needs
We are looking for a skilled Web Developer who will be responsible for developing and/or designing websites and/or web services for our company. You will be working alongside a team of other developers in creating, maintaining, and updating our websites and/or web services. In order for you to succeed in this role, you will need to be proficient: • either in C# development, Web Services (REST/Soap), MySQL, PHP (optional) • either with experience in...
... MySQL and JReports platform.
Web Developer Responsibilities:
• Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
• Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications and digital media.
• Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
• Directing or performing Website and/or web services updates.
• Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
• Editing, writing, or designing Website and/or web services content, and directing team members who produce content.
• Maintaining and understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
• Back up files from Web sites and servicesapps locations to local directories for recovery.
• Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
• Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
• Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
Web Developer Requirements:
• Bachelor degree in Web development or related field, or relevant experience.
• Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
• Proficient in C# development, Web Services (REST/Soap), MySQL, PHP (optional).
• Proficient in My SQL.
• Dedicated team player.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
• Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
• Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
• High degree of independent judgment.
• Able to solve complex problems.
Our client is a leading company in the utilities sector. The job holder will be responsible for the continuous development and management of architectures, policies, practices and procedures, in order to enable the Company to allocate, optimize, protect and leverage on the quality and use of data and Meta data as an enterprise asset, so as enhance decision making. More specifically: Identifies and prioritizes the data-driven investment priorities. Develops...
... and executes architectures, policies, practices and procedures for managing the information lifecycle, in order to ensure comprehensible, complete, correct, clear, dependable and therefore high-quality data for enabling managerial decisions, thus strengthening how the company extracts value and commercializes the firm’s data assets and related solutions.
Defines business rules for handling data and support Division representatives (Data owners, data stewards) on how that data will be used and managed (minimum standards for Data Dictionary and Data Lineage documentation). Communicates and updates relevant Company documentation.
Establishes initiatives to reinforce the shift toward a data focused culture. Trains Data Owners and Data Stewards within B.Us on data and meta-data maintenance, Data responsibility and compliance to Data Requirements & Standards and in identification and reporting of data quality issues, so as to maintain data integrity.
Works closely with Risk and Compliance to implement controls that will respect the privacy rights, regulatory, legal and client contractual restrictions, as well as with IT in effectively cleansing all defects, across all applicable systems, to maintain Data Quality.
Formalizes the regular controls of effectiveness of the Data Quality processes within the Data Governance Framework.
Investigates and quantifies possible data defects and analyze the nature, root cause and impact of the defect.
Establishes and monitors binding DQ metrics, rules and measuring points.
Collaborates with Internal Audit, to ensure that policies, procedures and metrics are in place for maintaining/improving the Framework.
Creates DQ reporting, standards, tools and templates and participates in the relevant Company bodies (Committees etc.).