Αγγελίες εργασίας για Successful. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Successful στην Ελλάδα!
Liquid Media, one of the biggest digital media groups in Greece, has an opening for a Digital Sales Coordinator. This position will support the Digital Sales Managers with all aspects of sales, execution and optimization of the digital properties of Liquid Media (gazzetta.gr, insider.gr, reader.gr, jenny.gr et.al) Summary of Key Responsibilities: - Support various digital sales and marketing related initiatives/tasks as assigned by digital sales management. -...
... Act as liaison between Sales, external direct clients / agencies, and internal production departments following processes conducive to a smooth work flow
- Work cross functionally with Traffic/Operations team to ensure digital campaigns launch and are implemented successfully
- Assist the creation of Digital Sales packages and materials
- Manage reporting for priority accounts and deliver post campaign analytics
- Update and maintain weekly spreadsheets of revenue booked
-Ability to adapt to change quickly as well as be able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with competing deadlines.
- Collaborative mindset, ready to work with multiple departments
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be pro-active and solution oriented
- Experience in computer software including MS Office and Spreadsheets at a minimum is required
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent communications skills in English, both written and verbal
-Prior experience in Advertising Sales, digital campaign management, ad sales traffic or Sales Assistant is a plus.
Ioniki Sfoliata SA, which is based in Neohorouda, Thessaloniki due to its expansion is looking for an IT System & Network Administrator to join its energetic and fun IT team. DESCRIPTION To deliver exceptional support services to the IT Manager and his team through the resolution of business processes queries on various platforms, operating systems, mainly software and less technical. MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIREMENTS 1. Degree in Information Technology 2. Fast...
... Thinker and Hard Worker
3. Able to think and produce solutions with minimal managing requirements
4. Ability to work on Software (70%) and Hardware (30%) issues
DESIRABLE SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
1. 0-1 years of relevant work experience
2. Skills on Networking will be an asset
3. Ability to grasp new concepts and learn new software applications quickly
4. Ability to solve and/or develop software in order to resolve issues
5. Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable
6. Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
7. Ability to interact and work with technical programmers/developers as well as business executives
8. Manages Change successfully
9. Strong Analytical skills
10. Excellent verbal and communication skills
11. Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
1. Responsible for assisting in all ERP and IT infrastructure related services, including ERP support, all storage and backup infrastructure, desktop hardware, server and desktop operating systems, wireless local area and wide area networks (LAN / WAN), lease lines and database, all telecommunications equipment and the IT helpdesk services support .
2. Maintain network and system security and operation
3. Manage all servers systems and environments (Windows)
4. Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet and intranet systems
5. Installation and configuration of Software
6. Configuration of interfaces of the system, integration and testing of data links
7. Investigate and troubleshoot issues; provide end-user support
8. Upgrade and configure system per project or operational needs
9. Report of progress of System deployment
• Competitive Salary package 715€ per Month.
• Constant Training and opportunity to get challenged and stretched
• Career Development within the team or the wider business.
• Group private insurance
Please send your CV in English or Greek at the firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com .
Please avoid sending Europass CV templates as they won’t be taken into consideration.
Please make sure you tick all the absolute minimum necessary requirements.
Due to large number of applicants ONLY the successful candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest.
Our client, a leading multinational financial services company seeks to hire an Infrastructure Project Leader. Reporting to the IT Infrastructure Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing and monitoring all installed systems and IT infrastructure to ensure the highest level of their availability. Provide Operational Support/Service/Preventive Maintenance for IT systems/Data Management Solutions including Servers, Storage, VMware...
... Backup and Archiving Software and products including but not limited to Citrix, VMware, Windows Systems, O365, Cloud, DR software, etc.
Provide outstanding system support, monitor and optimize performance for hosted and non-hosted environments
Aid in the support, evolution & direction for virtualization & hosting
Define, implement and assess system reporting and monitoring needs
Provide General Windows Administration, including Active Directory and Group Policy management
Automate software deployment and workstation recovery, while improving user support using Microsoft SCCM
Manage and respond to datacenter, remote locations, and end user related alerts
Support the planning, testing and implementation of Disaster Recovery plans
Provide Datacenter management and Administration
Provide assistance and advice to business users in the troubleshooting and effective use of their IT equipment
Participate in in-house or multi-party Projects to deliver new IT systems or optimized infrastructure architecture and write and/or validate technical documentation including requirement analysis, architecture design, testing reports, administrator manuals etc.
Company Profile Alfa Beta is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis. Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is one of the largest retail chain with 300 Super Markets, 15 Cash & Carry, 157 franchise stores and over 14 000 employees. Position Requirements The position of Information Security GRC Consultant EU is a...
... position within the Ahold Delhaize Global Support Office Information Security organization, ensuring regional GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) and Awareness related projects successful delivery.
More specifically, the job holder:
Supports the Head of Compliance, Policy, Awareness & Risk in the development of Information Security strategic plans and defining the tactical initiatives necessary to achieve strategic goals related to information security in the respective country
Ensures that all external information security requirements for the external legal and regulatory mandates are embedded in the IS Control Framework
Ensures a strong understanding of potential IS risks and threat landscape
Records risk activities and issues in GRC tool, follows up on issues and reports assessment results and risk ratings to the appropriate level
Reviews periodically the risk process for continuous improvements in the process to ensure the most effective and efficient process is implemented
Analyzes business requirements and determines overall training strategy
Develops and deploys training programs to address security violations, industry trends, and updates in regards to laws, regulations, policies, and business processes
Maintains the IS policy framework, ensuring ongoing accuracy and applicability
Identifies new business requirements or industry trends, analyzes business impact, and makes policy framework adjustments when necessary
Drafts and gains approval for new IS policies, standards, procedures and guidelines
Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Information Technology, Audit, Business Administration or any other relevant field. Relevant certifications in IS domain will be considered an asset
2-5 years relevant experience in Information Security or IT audit function
Excellent command of English language, both written and spoken
Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Strong results orientation to achieve goals
Flexibility and adjustability in a multinational environment
Advanced communication skills, including strong presentation skills
Advanced interpersonal skills and teamwork
Traveling up to 15% depending on the nature and the duration of the assigned projects/work
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects within an international retail environment.
On line quoting reference: (ref: IS_2019)
Address: 81, Spaton Ave.
Zip code: 153 44
City: Gerakas – Attiki
All applications will be treated as confidential