Αγγελίες εργασίας για Solving. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Solving στην Ελλάδα!
SIA Group is a European leader in the design, creation and management of technology infrastructures and services for Financial Institutions, Central Banks, Corporates and the Public Sector, in the areas of payments, cards, network services and capital markets, providing services to over 50 countries. For our Operations in Greece we currently are looking for a Systems Engineer in order to strengthen our IT Infrastructures Department. The jobholder will...
... be responsible for:
Providing expert judgment and analysis for the design, development and implementation of technical products and systems related to Windows and Active Directory
Resolving highly-complex technical issues, conducting advanced research, and identifying product/service innovations
Interacting with all other Information Technology personnel to identify and correct issues
Designing the Windows environment; Performing system administration, installation, problem isolation, and resolution on Windows and Active Directory systems
Deploying, maintaining, and managing Windows systems in a virtual environment such as VMwarePerforming capacity planning for Windows, Windows applications and Active Directory systems and services
Anticipating growth demands and responds with action plans accordingly
Proactively ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
Providing coaching to other team members whenever required
Performing additional job duties as required
Company Profile Alfa Beta is one of the largest retail chain with 298 Super Markets, 16 Cash & Carry, 141 franchise stores and over 14 000 employees. Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis. Position Requirements • Assesses and monitors market and AB performance highlighting...
... strengths and opportunities derived by assortment, promotion and market share performance
• Participates in promotional planning assessing AB promotional activities
• Designs and develops tools and procedures to provide insights to procurement & marketing to optimize promo investments
• Monitors market & AB assortment performance in terms of growth and market share assessing opportunity gaps in geographical level, shop type and product or category level
• Executes market & AB performance reporting
• Participates in the ongoing transformation and innovation of the company, especially in promotional effectiveness and categories performance
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Statistics, Mathematics or Economics
• 1 – 3 years relevant experience. Knowledge of Retail, FMCG, Research Analysis or Consulting and brand management, as well as of the greek grocery retail industry would be considered a plus
• Fluency in English language both written & spoken
• Very good knowledge of MS Office
• Experience in Business Intelligence tools (e.g. SAP BO)
• Understanding of SQL queries and database joins. Familiarity with programming languages such as Python and R would also be considered a plus
• Data visualization skills (dashboards, reports) combined with high ability to understand and analyze numerical data
• Ability to combine and integrate data from several sources
• Strong problem solving with emphasis on analytical, conceptual and business thinking
• Excellent interpersonal and adaptive skills, able to work in an agile way
• Very good communication and presentation skills
• Teamwork and cooperation
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects
On line quoting reference: (ref: PERF_ANALYST)
Address: 81, Spaton Ave.
Zip code: 153 44
City: Gerakas – Attiki
All applications will be treated as confidential
Elsa Silgan Metal Packaging S.A, the leading manufacturing company, subsidiary of a multibillion Revenue American Listed Company, is currently recruiting the role of Production Supervisor. The primary activity of the company is the production of metal containers. It is the market leader in Greece serving the biggest International and Local Customers mainly in the food and chemical sector, though its two factory side. Main Duties Achieve planned output according...
... to specifications.
Record operational or production data.
Submit reports on performance and progress.
Prepare the weekly manpower schedule and adjust daily as necessary.
Lead the daily meeting with quality and production planning.
Set weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to production personnel.
Monitor the smooth operation of the production equipment to ensure
proper functioning and highest efficiency.
Contribute in resolving production problems or equipment malfunctions.
Supervise the line operators and develop training plans.
Review best practices with the Production Manager and suggest improvements
Participate in the Group’s projects.