Αγγελίες εργασίας για Solving. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Solving στην Ελλάδα!
qmetric | HR Solutions is currently recruiting, on behalf of its client, the position of Country Manager - Albania The company Our client holds a leading position in the field of horticulture and a strong presence in the Balkan region. Based in Greece, it is distinguished for a wide range of services, as well as its innovative and quality products. The position The position is based in the city of Lushnje. The successful candidate will be reporting...
... directly to the Board of Directors and he or she will be responsible for managing all corporate operations in Albania, developing business and increasing profitability. In particular, his or her duties will include:
-Managing day-to-day operations
-Budgeting & financial planning
-Key account management
-Expansion of the customer base / Business development
-Reporting to the Board of Directors
-Managing a team of direct reports.
In order for you to be able to successfully carry out the duties of the Country Manager, you should possess the following:
-University degree (preferably in Agriculture or similar)
-Postgraduate diploma in Business Administration (desirable)
-A minimum experience of 5 years as a Country Manager or as a Business Unit Manager/Business Development Manager/Sales Manager, preferably in the field of farming/horticulture
-Excellent knowledge of the horticulture/farming market
-Solid understanding of budgeting and financial planning
-Excellent command of English (both verbal and written), knowledge of the Greek and Albanian language would be a plus
-Outstanding communication, networking and negotiation skills
-Analytical mind and problem-solving skills
-Collaboration and teamwork skills
-Flexibility and creativity
-Ability to plan & organize self and others
-People management skills.
Our Client offers
In case you are selected for the position of the Country Manager, you will have access to the following:
-Competitive remuneration package & attractive bonus scheme
-Travel and Accommodation expenses covered
-Company car, mobile phone and PC
-Training and continuous development opportunities
-Excellent advancement opportunities
-A dynamic work environment.
Are you interested?
Do you take pride in your strong negotiation and people management skills? Are you a results oriented and self-motivated manager who is exceptional in achieving targets and developing business? Are you looking to advance your already successful career and develop professionally in a well-established company?
If yes, please submit your application via the following link: https://qmetric.gr/country-manager-albania/
The selection process
Our company applies a demanding selection process, in order to ensure its fairness. Shortlisted candidates will be assessed with the use of psychometric tests and Competency Based Interviews.
Our company treats each application with strict confidence and is fully complied with EU General Data Protection Regulation.
DevelopGreece is looking for a talented UI/UX & Graphic Designer to join its creative team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about clean and artful design, have strong creative skills and focus on the client's/user's needs. Professional Experience • 2+ years of professional experience as a UI/UX Designer across multiple platforms with an online portfolio demonstrating past work experience and deliverables • Experience in the entire product design...
... life-cycle: conducting user research, mapping out customer journeys, designing user flows, creating wireframes and prototypes, preparing & facilitating user testing and collaborate with UI designers to produce final UI deliverable
• Excellent knowledge of responsive design and mobile UI
• Bachelor's degree in Design (e.g. user experience, product, service, industrial, etc)
• Deed understanding of User Experience & Web Design principles and methodologies
• Ability to design high-converting lead generation landing pages
• Good knowledge of project management tools such as ASANA
• Understanding of SEO & Digital Marketing standards
• Excellent communication skills in Greek & English
• Strong interpersonal, problem solving and decision making skills
• Willingness to work in a small team environment with minimal oversight
• Create wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
• Design powerful and compelling brand identities (e.g. logos, presentations, business cards, brochures and flyers, packaging, etc)
• Produce effective marketing collateral (e.g. social media banners, infograchics, images, posters, print designs, etc)
ADAPTIT SA, a leading system integrator and provider of telecom network infrastructure equipment in the European Region is looking to hire: Wireless Engineer Position code: WE-05 Responsibilities: • Design, implementation and support services for Wireless Access Communications & IP Backhauling technologies • Provide with implementation and support services for Critical Communication & TETRA Networks • Plan, develop and optimize wireless networks...
... and implement of Special Projects
• Define the requirements and project timelines of the wireless technical solutions
• HW repair of telecommunications equipment and use of laboratory infrastructure
• Degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering or relevant Engineering discipline
• 2-3 years of relevant wireless experience preferably in a service provider environment
• Experience in microwave Link Budget analysis and radio propagation principles & parameters setting
• Hands on experience in HW repairing and assembly in a laboratory environment
• Deep understanding of the IP networking
• Analytical problem-solving skills
• Ability to work without supervision in a multi-vendor environment
• Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
• Excellent use of English language (verbal & written)
• Valid driving license and ability to travel
• Fulfilled military obligations (for male candidates)
A dynamic career path & a competitive benefits package are offered.
To apply for this position please send your CV at email@example.com by citing the position code.