Αγγελίες εργασίας για Solutions. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Solutions στην Ελλάδα!
Our client is a leading company operating in the food production sector. The selected candidate will be in charge of the plant, directing, planning and coordinating the manufacturing activities in order to ensure cost-effective and on-time delivery of quality products, as well as managing and overseeing all functions within the plant. Holding full P&L responsibility, including development of the annual budget, implementation of goals and monitoring...
... of plant's performance.
Directs production, ensuring cost effectiveness and consistency with prescribed quality, accuracy and performance standards, according to company's guidelines.
Prepares and submits operating reports to the management, regarding current production status and recommendations for improvements in efficiency.
Supervises the manufacture and packaging procedures and oversees the proper implementation of the purchasing, shipment, storing and distribution policies and procedures for raw materials and finished goods.
Develops and implements cost reduction initiatives using technologies, best practices and efficiency analysis.
Ensures compliance of the plant’s operations with the corporate policy and the local regulations, while developing, implementing and maintaining standards along with the quality assurance department.
Participates in the continuous improvement of all product and production processes, by collaborating with the R&D department and by proposing and implementing solutions and improvements.
Participates in the Health, Safety and Environment Committee and reviews the actions and the materialization course of the management systems of Labor Health, Safety and Environment.
Responsible for the continuous development of the direct reporting team and for establishing succession plans in all key positions of the plant.
Ioniki Sfoliata SA, which is based in Neohorouda, Thessaloniki due to its expansion is looking for an IT System & Network Administrator to join its energetic and fun IT team. DESCRIPTION To deliver exceptional support services to the IT Manager and his team through the resolution of business processes queries on various platforms, operating systems, mainly software and less technical. MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIREMENTS 1. Degree in Information Technology 2. Fast...
... Thinker and Hard Worker
3. Able to think and produce solutions with minimal managing requirements
4. Ability to work on Software (70%) and Hardware (30%) issues
DESIRABLE SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
1. 0-1 years of relevant work experience
2. Skills on Networking will be an asset
3. Ability to grasp new concepts and learn new software applications quickly
4. Ability to solve and/or develop software in order to resolve issues
5. Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable
6. Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
7. Ability to interact and work with technical programmers/developers as well as business executives
8. Manages Change successfully
9. Strong Analytical skills
10. Excellent verbal and communication skills
11. Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
1. Responsible for assisting in all ERP and IT infrastructure related services, including ERP support, all storage and backup infrastructure, desktop hardware, server and desktop operating systems, wireless local area and wide area networks (LAN / WAN), lease lines and database, all telecommunications equipment and the IT helpdesk services support .
2. Maintain network and system security and operation
3. Manage all servers systems and environments (Windows)
4. Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet and intranet systems
5. Installation and configuration of Software
6. Configuration of interfaces of the system, integration and testing of data links
7. Investigate and troubleshoot issues; provide end-user support
8. Upgrade and configure system per project or operational needs
9. Report of progress of System deployment
• Competitive Salary package 715€ per Month.
• Constant Training and opportunity to get challenged and stretched
• Career Development within the team or the wider business.
• Group private insurance
Please send your CV in English or Greek at the firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com .
Please avoid sending Europass CV templates as they won’t be taken into consideration.
Please make sure you tick all the absolute minimum necessary requirements.
Due to large number of applicants ONLY the successful candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest.
Our client, a leading multinational financial services company seeks to hire an Infrastructure Project Leader. Reporting to the IT Infrastructure Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing and monitoring all installed systems and IT infrastructure to ensure the highest level of their availability. Provide Operational Support/Service/Preventive Maintenance for IT systems/Data Management Solutions including Servers, Storage, VMware...
... Backup and Archiving Software and products including but not limited to Citrix, VMware, Windows Systems, O365, Cloud, DR software, etc.
Provide outstanding system support, monitor and optimize performance for hosted and non-hosted environments
Aid in the support, evolution & direction for virtualization & hosting
Define, implement and assess system reporting and monitoring needs
Provide General Windows Administration, including Active Directory and Group Policy management
Automate software deployment and workstation recovery, while improving user support using Microsoft SCCM
Manage and respond to datacenter, remote locations, and end user related alerts
Support the planning, testing and implementation of Disaster Recovery plans
Provide Datacenter management and Administration
Provide assistance and advice to business users in the troubleshooting and effective use of their IT equipment
Participate in in-house or multi-party Projects to deliver new IT systems or optimized infrastructure architecture and write and/or validate technical documentation including requirement analysis, architecture design, testing reports, administrator manuals etc.
APIVITA is a pioneering Greek company that has been producing innovative natural cosmetics since 1979. APIVITA products provide safe and effective care protection and natural beauty solutions for the face, body and hair, derived from bee products and the powerful Greek flora. APIVITA since 2017 is a company of the PUIG Group and has a worldwide distribution, including a subsidiary in Spain, APIVITA SPAIN, and presence in 12 countries such as Hong Kong, Cyprus...
... Romania, Belgium, Netherlands, Portugal, Ukraine, Croatia, Bulgaria, Latvia, United Kingdom, Hungary and Italy. In APIVITA we share a vision for sustainable development with the utmost respect and love for nature and mankind. We therefore seek people with an outstanding ability to communicate APIVITA’ s uniqueness, philosophy and values and effectively promote and sell its products and services.
Follow the link to find out more information: www.apivita.com
We are looking for a promising E-business Assistant to support our Global Communication team in enhancing our brand on the internet.
The job holder:
Administers company’s e-shop
Tracks and processes customer orders. Deals with customers complaints
Manages company’s blog
Creates, manages and maintains content online
Administers changes to the company websites such as adding new products, price changes, promotions and customer resources
Compile and report on product and sales data
Manages company’s newsletter