Αγγελίες εργασίας για Software. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Software στην Ελλάδα!
SIA Group is a European leader in the design, creation and management of technology infrastructures and services for Financial Institutions, Central Banks, Corporates and the Public Sector, in the areas of payments, cards, network services and capital markets, providing services to over 50 countries. For our Operations in Greece we currently have an exciting opportunity for a talented Sr. Application Developer Cobol to join our IT Development team in Greece. The...
... jobholder will be responsible for:
Supporting all phases of development Analysis, Coding, Unit Testing, maintenance
Determining software or system functional specifications
Working on moderately complex projects providing technical coaching to business functions and lower level programmers
Technical leading & supervising contractors
Working independently on assigned tasks having independent authority to make significant changes to systems and environment
Performing additional job duties as required
Description Enartia is looking for an experienced Senior Accountant based in our offices, in Heraklion, Crete, to oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying our tax and financial transactions. Senior Accountant responsibilities include reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures. A successful candidate combines excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge...
... of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts and should show interest in following changes to tax regulations and laws. Excellent time management skills are also essential to ensure our company meets tight deadlines. Senior Accountant responsibilities include organizing and maintaining records of tax payments as well as supervising of accounting teams.
Prepare accurate, timely financial statements in accordance with our established schedule and with input from the rest of the accounting department
Conduct monthly and quarterly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance and complete quarterly and annual tax reports
Prepare tax payments
Estimate and track tax returns
Recommend tax strategies that align with business goals
Analyze financial statements for discrepancies and other issues that should be brought to the CFO’s attention
Review all inter-company transactions and generate invoices as necessary
Reconcile balance sheet accounts
Conduct regular ledger maintenance
BS degree in Accounting, Finance or in relevant field
At least 8 years of proven experience as a financial controller, accounting supervisor, chief or senior accountant
Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
Familiarity with financial accounting statements
Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
Hands-on experience with accounting software packages
Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
Accuracy and attention to detail
Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
Relevant certification will be preferred
Excellent command of Greek and English language
Laptop and equipment
Access to books and resources for professional and personal development
Sponsored trainings, courses and certifications
Sponsored conference and seminar attendance
Ping pong to have a playful break - Fresh fruits every day
Private health insurance
Work-life balance environment and flexible hours
Performance-oriented awards as per quarterly set goals
SIA Group is a European leader in the design, creation and management of technology infrastructures and services for Financial Institutions, Central Banks, Corporates and the Public Sector, in the areas of payments, cards, network services and capital markets, providing services to over 50 countries. For our Operations in Greece we currently are looking for a Sr. Application Developer .Net [Open Platforms] in order to strengthen our IT Development Department. The...
... jobholder will be responsible for:
Designing and developing computer systems or programs, based on user defined requirements
Supporting all phases of development, from technical analysis to coding, testing, and maintenance
Writing code, programing, testing, and analyzing new application software
Working on moderately complex projects with moderate to high breadth of responsibility
Liquid Media, one of the biggest digital media groups in Greece, has an opening for a Digital Sales Coordinator. This position will support the Digital Sales Managers with all aspects of sales, execution and optimization of the digital properties of Liquid Media (gazzetta.gr, insider.gr, reader.gr, jenny.gr et.al) Summary of Key Responsibilities: - Support various digital sales and marketing related initiatives/tasks as assigned by digital sales management. -...
... Act as liaison between Sales, external direct clients / agencies, and internal production departments following processes conducive to a smooth work flow
- Work cross functionally with Traffic/Operations team to ensure digital campaigns launch and are implemented successfully
- Assist the creation of Digital Sales packages and materials
- Manage reporting for priority accounts and deliver post campaign analytics
- Update and maintain weekly spreadsheets of revenue booked
-Ability to adapt to change quickly as well as be able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with competing deadlines.
- Collaborative mindset, ready to work with multiple departments
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be pro-active and solution oriented
- Experience in computer software including MS Office and Spreadsheets at a minimum is required
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent communications skills in English, both written and verbal
-Prior experience in Advertising Sales, digital campaign management, ad sales traffic or Sales Assistant is a plus.
Ioniki Sfoliata SA, which is based in Neohorouda, Thessaloniki due to its expansion is looking for an IT System & Network Administrator to join its energetic and fun IT team. DESCRIPTION To deliver exceptional support services to the IT Manager and his team through the resolution of business processes queries on various platforms, operating systems, mainly software and less technical. MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIREMENTS 1. Degree in Information Technology 2. Fast...
... Thinker and Hard Worker
3. Able to think and produce solutions with minimal managing requirements
4. Ability to work on Software (70%) and Hardware (30%) issues
DESIRABLE SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
1. 0-1 years of relevant work experience
2. Skills on Networking will be an asset
3. Ability to grasp new concepts and learn new software applications quickly
4. Ability to solve and/or develop software in order to resolve issues
5. Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable
6. Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
7. Ability to interact and work with technical programmers/developers as well as business executives
8. Manages Change successfully
9. Strong Analytical skills
10. Excellent verbal and communication skills
11. Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
1. Responsible for assisting in all ERP and IT infrastructure related services, including ERP support, all storage and backup infrastructure, desktop hardware, server and desktop operating systems, wireless local area and wide area networks (LAN / WAN), lease lines and database, all telecommunications equipment and the IT helpdesk services support .
2. Maintain network and system security and operation
3. Manage all servers systems and environments (Windows)
4. Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet and intranet systems
5. Installation and configuration of Software
6. Configuration of interfaces of the system, integration and testing of data links
7. Investigate and troubleshoot issues; provide end-user support
8. Upgrade and configure system per project or operational needs
9. Report of progress of System deployment
• Competitive Salary package 715€ per Month.
• Constant Training and opportunity to get challenged and stretched
• Career Development within the team or the wider business.
• Group private insurance
Please send your CV in English or Greek at the firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com .
Please avoid sending Europass CV templates as they won’t be taken into consideration.
Please make sure you tick all the absolute minimum necessary requirements.
Due to large number of applicants ONLY the successful candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest.
Our client is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. They are opening a new technical office in Thessaloniki and are currently looking for several CAD Engineers – HVAC Systems. Job Description • Performing mechanical building design and possess the ability to perform that design in REVIT MEP and Microstation Tricad software. • Designing layout of MEP systems and other various systems as needed. • Preparing...
... engineering drawings from general engineering and design information using BIM/CAD platforms.
• Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or related field is required.
• Excellent English language skills + Good German skills are a big advantage
• Engineering background and understanding of HVAC systems application in buildings and facilities.
• Experience must include using CAD (such as Microstation Tricad and / or Revit MEP) to perform complex calculations, proficiency in Building and Mechanical Codes and Standards, client facing/client relationship/client management skills and effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient working knowledge in BIM Codes and Standards.
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
SYSTEMS SUNLIGHT S.A. ranks among the world's top multinational producers of energy products and systems while is active in the design, production and distribution of batteries with a manpower that exceeds 800 employees in Greece and abroad. With a production range of more than 1,500 specialized products, SYSTEMS SUNLIGHT S.A. covers the energy needs of sectors with particularly high demands, including Industry, Transportation, Telecommunications, Defense...
... Construction and Infrastructure.
Our company seeks to hire an IT Service Desk Analyst to provide support to the IT team. The role reports to the IT Manager and is based in Athens, Greece.
Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from internal customers regarding IT issues and queries;
Logs all incidents and requests in the Incident Management Tool from identification through resolution;
Analyze and resolve incidents and requests regarding use of application software or hardware;
Escalate to other IT teams and engage other service resources to resolve incidents that are beyond the scope of ability or responsibility;
Follow up to ensure incidents are resolved, requests are filled, and the customer communication is complete;
Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner;
Maintain a high degree of customer service and an end-to-end customer experience through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with professional attitude for all support queries and requests.
Our client, a leading multinational financial services company seeks to hire an Infrastructure Project Leader. Reporting to the IT Infrastructure Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing and monitoring all installed systems and IT infrastructure to ensure the highest level of their availability. Provide Operational Support/Service/Preventive Maintenance for IT systems/Data Management Solutions including Servers, Storage, VMware...
... Backup and Archiving Software and products including but not limited to Citrix, VMware, Windows Systems, O365, Cloud, DR software, etc.
Provide outstanding system support, monitor and optimize performance for hosted and non-hosted environments
Aid in the support, evolution & direction for virtualization & hosting
Define, implement and assess system reporting and monitoring needs
Provide General Windows Administration, including Active Directory and Group Policy management
Automate software deployment and workstation recovery, while improving user support using Microsoft SCCM
Manage and respond to datacenter, remote locations, and end user related alerts
Support the planning, testing and implementation of Disaster Recovery plans
Provide Datacenter management and Administration
Provide assistance and advice to business users in the troubleshooting and effective use of their IT equipment
Participate in in-house or multi-party Projects to deliver new IT systems or optimized infrastructure architecture and write and/or validate technical documentation including requirement analysis, architecture design, testing reports, administrator manuals etc.