Αγγελίες εργασίας για Skilled. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Skilled στην Ελλάδα!
qmetric | HR Solutions is currently recruiting, on behalf of Sentio Solutions, the position of Product Manager Our client Sentio is a San Francisco-based startup, developing digital biomarkers and therapeutics to change the way we diagnose, manage, and care for Mental Health. Our award-winning first product, Feel, is an emotion-sensing wristband and app, that provides continuous mental health monitoring and real-time advice for individuals that...
... suffer from anxiety and depression. By developing Feel we’re committed to our mission to change the way we diagnose, manage and care for mental health and help 450 million people live happier lives by 2030.
Sentio is backed by top tier VCs in Silicon Valley and London and has been recognized as the Insurance Shaper of the Year and one of the of Transformative Technology companies in 2017 as an innovator in the mental and emotional well-being market alongside the likes of Apple, Google, and Fitbit.
Our team is comprised of experts in the field of Psychology, Biomedical Engineering and Data Science with experiences spreading across many countries and some of the top universities around the world. We ‘re now looking for a Product Manager to join us in our growth and success!
We’re looking for a skilled Product Manager (based in Athens), who will play a pivotal part of the Product team by:
-Contributing to the company’s 2019 strategic plan by creating a UX design roadmap
-Partnering with the Product and Engineering teams as well as subject matter experts, such as psychologists, data scientists and end-users to develop features that increase user value while accomplishing our business objectives
-Driving and implementing all aspects of the product design process, including interventions flow diagrams, and creating user guidelines for these
-Designing a comprehensive UX for both the device and mobile app and ensuring high customer satisfaction and engagement
-Working with internal technical and business teams to ensure stable and optimal product operations
-Interviewing and getting user feedback
-Translating the needs identified during user research into mock-ups, validating the mock-ups and creating new product development features.
-4+ years product management experience, preferably in a high growth tech startup
-Experience in software and hardware development processes and cycles
-Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
-Experience collaborating with different departments and teams
-Strong analytical skills and detail orientation
-Native or fluent in English language
-Positive energy and can do mentality
-BA university degree.
Our Client offers
-Great career development opportunity with the ability to have an impact and help create a disruptive technology product
-Working with top notch and CARING people who are COMMITTED to making it happen, CHALLENGED to grow, and INSPIRED beyond the stars
-Get a truly international experience working with people between San Francisco, California and Athens, Greece for a product that will be marketed around the world
Ioniki Sfoliata SA, which is based in Neohorouda, Thessaloniki due to its expansion is looking for an IT System & Network Administrator to join its energetic and fun IT team. DESCRIPTION To deliver exceptional support services to the IT Manager and his team through the resolution of business processes queries on various platforms, operating systems, mainly software and less technical. MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIREMENTS 1. Degree in Information Technology 2. Fast...
... Thinker and Hard Worker
3. Able to think and produce solutions with minimal managing requirements
4. Ability to work on Software (70%) and Hardware (30%) issues
DESIRABLE SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
1. 0-1 years of relevant work experience
2. Skills on Networking will be an asset
3. Ability to grasp new concepts and learn new software applications quickly
4. Ability to solve and/or develop software in order to resolve issues
5. Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable
6. Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
7. Ability to interact and work with technical programmers/developers as well as business executives
8. Manages Change successfully
9. Strong Analytical skills
10. Excellent verbal and communication skills
11. Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
1. Responsible for assisting in all ERP and IT infrastructure related services, including ERP support, all storage and backup infrastructure, desktop hardware, server and desktop operating systems, wireless local area and wide area networks (LAN / WAN), lease lines and database, all telecommunications equipment and the IT helpdesk services support .
2. Maintain network and system security and operation
3. Manage all servers systems and environments (Windows)
4. Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet and intranet systems
5. Installation and configuration of Software
6. Configuration of interfaces of the system, integration and testing of data links
7. Investigate and troubleshoot issues; provide end-user support
8. Upgrade and configure system per project or operational needs
9. Report of progress of System deployment
• Competitive Salary package 650€ per Month.
• Constant Training and opportunity to get challenged and stretched
• Career Development within the team or the wider business.
• Group private insurance
Please send your CV in English or Greek at the firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com .
Please avoid sending Europass CV templates as they won’t be taken into consideration.
Please make sure you tick all the absolute minimum necessary requirements.
Due to large number of applicants ONLY the successful candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest.
Are you a Commercial Administrator with experience in Commercial or Finance departments, who is highly skilled in SAP and Excel, and wish to work in one of the most well-known FMCG's world wide? If so, we have a great opportunity for you as a Commercial Administrator! Benefits: The company offers the following benefits for this Commercial Administrator position: Being part of an enthusiastic team of professionals with drive for excellence. Experience...
Do you have around 3 years of experience in C#.NET development 3PL / WMS LVision? Do you want to pursue new career within such an interesting business sector? Then this is your opportunity! Benefits: The company offers for this .NET Developer opportunity: a very good salary package opportunity to work with high skilled professionals and for large interesting projects on the job training further career opportunities within healthy, organised and dynamic working...