Αγγελίες εργασίας για Similar. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Similar στην Ελλάδα!
Duties and Responsibilities: Responsible for Corporate and Travel Agent Room Sales for the hotel. Clear understanding of the hotels business strategies then set goals and to determine action plans to meet those goals. Update action plans and financial objectives quarterly. Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales. Represent Hotels in various events and exhibition. Implements all sales action plans related to my market areas as...
... outlined in the marketing plan.
Conducts daily sales calls and arrange site inspection trips to hotels by corporate clients.
Able to provide Quick and timely responses, immediate communication to the properties, develop professional long term business relationships.
Provide the highest quality of service to the customer at all times.
Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g. CVGR, generating proposal, Corporate Rate Application letter, writing contract, customer correspondence).
Able to supports hotels service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
Work closely with Revenue Manager to ensure proposed rate negotiations meet the financial needs of the hotels.
Accompany sales team on sales calls to potential clients to assist in development of the account and to access the effectiveness and sales skills of the sales person.
Assess additional training needs based on data gathered and interaction with sales team from property visits.
Attending all department and hotel meetings as necessary.
Targeting key accounts potential for the company.
Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
Acquiring and developing new business accounts and preparing sales proposals for clients.
Proven success in a similar role and environment.
Empathy towards your customers and colleagues.
Pride and attention to detail.
Polished personal presentation with Warm, confident and hospitable personality.
3 year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major.
3 to 4 years experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area.
Company Profile Alfa Beta is one of the largest retail chain with 298 Super Markets, 15 Cash & Carry, 152 franchise stores and over 14 000 employees. Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis. Position Requirements The Finance Business Partner, is a member of the Finance Team...
... supporting the day-to-day operation of the Business Development Department and acting as an integrated member of the Business Development team. He/She is responsible for reporting, measuring and contributing to the business plans, drives the planning cycle, challenges the operations on how to improve performance and follows up on projects and strategic initiatives.
• Helps in the development of the BD Department strategy from the finance perspective, acting as finance partner to the business, providing adequate management information for decision making and building together with the Investment Analysis Department business cases and investment analysis
• Supports, challenges and helps to develop reliable forecasts and budgets prior to formal reviews by the leadership team
• Monitors and reviews the pipeline of stores, the investment proposals and real estate deals, the progress of CAPEX and OPEX spending against budget and forecasts, the suppliers’ and constructors’ evaluation, the payments for real estate certifications of constructors or developers based on the company’s credit policy
• Develops tools for the effective target setting and monitoring of the BD department, including timetables, CAPEX, OPEX, sales performance of new/remodeled stores etc (contract management, CAPEX forecasting, future locations mapping etc)
• Assists with analysis and insights the target setting for tenderings of services and products procured by any method (Not For Resale or not)
• Ensures the maintenance of right processes, policies and controls according to the risk & control framework
• Master’s Degree in Engineering, Finance, Business Administration or any other equivalent
• At least 5 years of experience in a large Greek or Multinational company preferably in the FMCG, Construction or Retail industry. Experience in similar role will be considered a strong asset
• Excellent command of English language, both written and spoken
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office with emphasis on Excel. SAP and Hyperion knowledge will be considered an asset
• Technical understanding and good knowledge of the business & processes of Finance and Business Development Department
• IFRS knowledge regarding business development related standards
• Strong analytical skills and understanding of numerical data
• Results orientation, accountability and resourcefulness
• Advanced communication & interpersonal skills, ability to build network & partnerships
• Strong multi-tasking and organizing skills
• Flexibility and adaptability to changing circumstances & multicultural environment
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects
On line quoting reference: (ref: FBP_BD)
Address: 81, Spaton Ave.
Zip code: 153 44
City: Gerakas – Attiki
All applications will be treated as confidential