Αγγελίες εργασίας για Salary. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Salary στην Ελλάδα!
Ioniki Sfoliata SA, which is based in Neohorouda, Thessaloniki due to its expansion is looking for an IT System & Network Administrator to join its energetic and fun IT team. DESCRIPTION To deliver exceptional support services to the IT Manager and his team through the resolution of business processes queries on various platforms, operating systems, mainly software and less technical. MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIREMENTS 1. Degree in Information Technology 2. Fast...
... Thinker and Hard Worker
3. Able to think and produce solutions with minimal managing requirements
4. Ability to work on Software (70%) and Hardware (30%) issues
DESIRABLE SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
1. 0-1 years of relevant work experience
2. Skills on Networking will be an asset
3. Ability to grasp new concepts and learn new software applications quickly
4. Ability to solve and/or develop software in order to resolve issues
5. Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable
6. Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
7. Ability to interact and work with technical programmers/developers as well as business executives
8. Manages Change successfully
9. Strong Analytical skills
10. Excellent verbal and communication skills
11. Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
1. Responsible for assisting in all ERP and IT infrastructure related services, including ERP support, all storage and backup infrastructure, desktop hardware, server and desktop operating systems, wireless local area and wide area networks (LAN / WAN), lease lines and database, all telecommunications equipment and the IT helpdesk services support .
2. Maintain network and system security and operation
3. Manage all servers systems and environments (Windows)
4. Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet and intranet systems
5. Installation and configuration of Software
6. Configuration of interfaces of the system, integration and testing of data links
7. Investigate and troubleshoot issues; provide end-user support
8. Upgrade and configure system per project or operational needs
9. Report of progress of System deployment
• Competitive Salary package 715€ per Month.
• Constant Training and opportunity to get challenged and stretched
• Career Development within the team or the wider business.
• Group private insurance
Please send your CV in English or Greek at the email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please avoid sending Europass CV templates as they won’t be taken into consideration.
Please make sure you tick all the absolute minimum necessary requirements.
Due to large number of applicants ONLY the successful candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest.
Drone Pilot (Photographer/Videographer ) Pixel Holiday is looking for a Drone Pilot with experience of videography/ photography to take videos / photos of guests in Hotels and Water Parks in Crete. Qualifications Required • Excellent communication skills • Flexibility with schedule • English Language We offer: Accommodation Salary plus bonus Professional equipment Training courses Job uniform
DIRIGO is a fast growing company, operating in the boutique hospitality & events management sector. We are currently looking for a high-calibre candidate to join our Reservations’ Department, based in our head offices in Kifissia, Greece. In this role, you will be responsible for communicating with the clients and providing them the appropriate information, organizing the reservations, handling the O.T.A.s presence and supporting the sales and marketing...
... strategy of the luxurious hotels that we operate.
• Answering Phone Calls, taking messages and handling e-mail correspondence
• Handling and preparing reservations through emails and phone calls
• Organizing the reservations
• Delivering sales growth
• Handling the O.T.A.s presence
• Supporting the sales and marketing strategy
• Providing excellent customer service all times
• Excellent comand of the English Language, an extra language would be a plus
• Excellent Communication skills and telephone manners
• Customer-friendly attitude
• Ability to work independently with minimum spervision
• Team player
• Reliable, dedicated work ethic
WHAT WE OFFER
• Competitive Salary
• Friendly environment
• Opportunity to grow your expertise through new Digital projects and operations.
If you are interested in this position please reply by sending us an updated CV in English and a recent photograph attached.
Interviews will take place in our headquarters in Kifissia.