Αγγελίες εργασίας για Right. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Right στην Ελλάδα!
Our client is a dynamic Greek company in the fast moving consumer goods sector, operating its production unit in Northern Greece. The role will be based both in Komotini and Athens. The right incumbent will be responsible for the planning and implementation of the sales and marketing plan that best optimizes the corporate targets and objectives. Develops, implements and controls, upon management approval, the marketing and sales strategy and allocates...
... the sales budget accordingly.
Liaises with Key Opinion Leaders and business partners in order to promote the company's name and reputation.
Develops press materials & media plans and monitors the organization of congressional activities.
Keeps abreast on developments in the pharmaceutical field, especially in the area of his responsibility, by closely monitoring competition and recommends strategies to increase sales and product awareness.
Leads and supports the sales force towards the achievement of the sales targets.
Company Profile Alfa Beta is one of the largest retail chain with 298 Super Markets, 15 Cash & Carry, 152 franchise stores and over 14 000 employees. Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis. Position Requirements The Finance Business Partner, is a member of the Finance Team...
... supporting the day-to-day operation of the Business Development Department and acting as an integrated member of the Business Development team. He/She is responsible for reporting, measuring and contributing to the business plans, drives the planning cycle, challenges the operations on how to improve performance and follows up on projects and strategic initiatives.
• Helps in the development of the BD Department strategy from the finance perspective, acting as finance partner to the business, providing adequate management information for decision making and building together with the Investment Analysis Department business cases and investment analysis
• Supports, challenges and helps to develop reliable forecasts and budgets prior to formal reviews by the leadership team
• Monitors and reviews the pipeline of stores, the investment proposals and real estate deals, the progress of CAPEX and OPEX spending against budget and forecasts, the suppliers’ and constructors’ evaluation, the payments for real estate certifications of constructors or developers based on the company’s credit policy
• Develops tools for the effective target setting and monitoring of the BD department, including timetables, CAPEX, OPEX, sales performance of new/remodeled stores etc (contract management, CAPEX forecasting, future locations mapping etc)
• Assists with analysis and insights the target setting for tenderings of services and products procured by any method (Not For Resale or not)
• Ensures the maintenance of right processes, policies and controls according to the risk & control framework
• Master’s Degree in Engineering, Finance, Business Administration or any other equivalent
• At least 5 years of experience in a large Greek or Multinational company preferably in the FMCG, Construction or Retail industry. Experience in similar role will be considered a strong asset
• Excellent command of English language, both written and spoken
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office with emphasis on Excel. SAP and Hyperion knowledge will be considered an asset
• Technical understanding and good knowledge of the business & processes of Finance and Business Development Department
• IFRS knowledge regarding business development related standards
• Strong analytical skills and understanding of numerical data
• Results orientation, accountability and resourcefulness
• Advanced communication & interpersonal skills, ability to build network & partnerships
• Strong multi-tasking and organizing skills
• Flexibility and adaptability to changing circumstances & multicultural environment
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects
On line quoting reference: (ref: FBP_BD)
Address: 81, Spaton Ave.
Zip code: 153 44
City: Gerakas – Attiki
All applications will be treated as confidential
Our client, a Greek company key player in the services sector, seeks to employ a Marketing Manager for its premises in Athens. Reporting directly to the Senior Partner, the right incumbent will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing objectives and strategies for the company in order to drive growth opportunities, meet business objectives and contribute to overall business prosperity. Initiates the formulation and implementation of the...
... short and long term marketing strategy
Monitors competition and evaluates emerging insights and trends, in order to identify growth areas.
Develops a sound PR and media relations plan
Assumes responsibility for the organization and management of corporate events
Liaises and utilizes contacts in the media environment
Develops detailed marketing plans for all media channels including digital and social media
Monitors and reports on effectiveness of marketing communications
Responsible for the company’s presentation in sectorial guides
Creates all corporate marketing material (brochures, advertisements, presentations etc)
Participates and manages sponsoring initiatives (conferences, forums) that safeguard and maximize brand awareness
Our client, a Greek company key player in the services sector, seeks to employ an HR Manager for its premises in Athens. Reporting directly to the Senior Partner, the HR Manager will be responsible for driving the HR agenda in the local organization, providing HR support to the Management and the employees. Evaluates current capabilities and identifies the future resource needs to achieve organizational structure capacity through the resourcing of internal...
... or external talents
Supports managers in identifying and managing high performing/high potential individuals
Implements the recruitment and selection process
Analyzes and identifies training needs, choosing the right providers and coordinating the soft skills and technical skills training programs
Implements various HR initiatives to develop employee engagement
Handles operational issues such as absence and performance management