Αγγελίες εργασίας για Proven. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Proven στην Ελλάδα!
Blue Marlin Ibiza Mykonos The brand new Beach Club Blue Marlin Ibiza Mykonos which will open in May 2019, is currently seeking for talented Barmaids, under the following requirements: Barmaids / Beach Club (Ref: BBC) Requirements: At least 2 years bar experience Working knowledge of spirits, wine and beer Proven ability to consistently meet service standards and exceed guest expectations Excellent verbal communications skills. Proficiency level in English Ability...
The brand new Beach Club Blue Marlin Ibiza Mykonos which will open in May 2019, is currently seeking for talented Waiters, under the following requirements: Blue Marlin Ibiza Mykonos Beach Club Waiters / Beach Club (Ref: WBMI) Requirements: At least 2 years relative experience Proven ability to consistently meet service standards and exceed guest expectations Excellent verbal communications skills. Proficiency level in English Ability to work effectively in...
Exciting opportunity has arisen to work as a Customer Experience Manager in energy sector! Does your proven work experience justify that you are a customer-focused, hands-on, "lead-by-example" manager? We are looking for someone who will be inspiring and able to bring across all teams commitment, new ideas, integrity and results! Are you willing to accept this demanding and multitasking role of the Customer Experience Manager? Apply now! Benefits: For this...
Αegon Μykonos Ηotel The brand new hotel Aegon Mykonos, Autograph Collection, member of Marriott International which will open in May 2019, is currently seeking for talented FB Servers, under the following requirements: Food Beverage Servers (Ref: FBS) Requirements: Degree in Hospitality | Tourism At least 3 years food beverage experience, preferably in luxury setting Proven ability to consistently meet service standards and exceed guest expectations Excellent...
Service / Waiters Job Brief: We are looking for an enthusiastic person who has a successful proven track record in sales results. This person should also be able to provide a memorable guest experience. If you are a results-oriented sales person that thrives on achieving goals and providing world-class customer service, we would like to hear from you. Results, integrity and teamwork are important for success in this position. Qualifications: Experience in a...
Atlantica Hotels Resorts, one of the leading hotel companies in Cyprus and Greece, is expanding its operations. We are seeking to employ the following position at the Atlantica Bay based in Limassol, Rhodes: Night Auditor Requirements: Proven experience as a Night Auditor or in a similar role, preferably in the hospitality industry Experience with accounting and facilities management software Excellent math skills An eye for detail Good problem-solving skills...
Athens Technology Center (ATC) seeks for an Android Java Developer (Ref: EAJD1). The key responsibilities of the candidate include: Develop, test and implement technical solutions Analyze, modify and maintain existing applications Prepare technical, operational and user related documentation in support of applications Candidate qualifications/profile: Minimum requirements: Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology Proven ability in Java Android application...
Java Developers are needed for projects in Brussels and Luxembourg related to the EU agencies. Requirements: Minimum of 4 years of proven knowledge of Java Technical experience in Spring, Maven, JS would be considered an asset Good knowledge of software development methodologies Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application developments Ability to work in teamin English (written and oral) Capability of integration in an international/multicultural...
A traditional manufacturing company is looking for an Export Sales Development Manager THE CANDIDATE – You We are currently looking for a highly motivated professional, driven to succeed and wishing to lead an effective sales business development in the Anglo-Saxon, German & North American region. Your role is a critical component to the continued successful growth of our business We offer a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be empowered...
... to lead your own initiative and hunger for sales. Our goal is to build a non-existence customer base portfolio, drive sales committed to our mission and focused on being successful.
The ESDM will be responsible for setting and executing sales development strategy for the selected region. This executive will assume leadership responsibilities for a growing sales organization generating sale-leads into developed and emerging markets to deliver a fully integrated product solution. This dynamic leader will set and execute an aggressive customer acquisition strategy to generate growth firstly in number of customers and secondly revenue for the business. This person will manage complex sales-cycles and present to Senior managers with their analyses and progress. Also, they will provide detailed and accurate forecasting for their region sales activity and achievements.
The Daily Role
• Own and exceed annual new customer targets within assigned territory
• Direct customer training and presentation of the product to the new customers
• Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and to expand the company’s customer base
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
• Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
• Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
• Accountable for order quota achievement.
• Overall accountability for planning, executing and submitting the Annual Sales Business Plan under his/her scope of control.
• Plans, coordinates, prepares standards of presentations, and conducts periodic account status reviews to the Senior Management
• Ensures accurate and timely booking status of all pending sales opportunities; monitors and expedites progress toward quarterly and annual sales commitments.
• Manages sales objectives, submission of calculations, supporting data and reviews quarterly data with the Senior Management for approvals.
• Manages expenses within guidelines and departmental budget, while booking her/his tickers hotels and corporate entertainment.
The Skills Required
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from A to Z
• Demonstrated ability to communicate accurately with no mumble and confusion
• Proven ability to articulate orally and verbally the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Must be able to work in various locations and travel more than 50% in a year or as required
• Excellent communication skills including ability to successfully influence and negotiate complex deals in difficult situations and with difficult customers
The Management Skills needed
• Organisational Awareness & Thinking
• Analysis & Judgement
• Interpersonal Skills
• Professional & Technical
• Sensitive and respectful
The Education & Experience Required
• 5+ years of development sales experience in an individual contributor and management role
• Post Graduate degree (MA, MSc or MBA)
• Experience selling into large strategic enterprise accounts
• Fluent in two (2) Foreign Languages
• Numeration €35,000 pa.
• Generous Annual Bonus based on new accounts generation
• Car, petrol, laptop & mobile
• Constant Training
• Private Health insurance
• A series of company Benefits
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
Please send your CV and a very brief cover letter at email@example.com
Thank you & Good Luck!!
Digital Marketing Revenue Management Tour Operator located in Santorini Island seeks to employee a full-time digital marketing revenue management candidate for a 9-month contract renewed annually, depending qualifications. Qualifications: - Proven experience on digital marketing product analysis - Knowledge of traditional marketing techniques off-line marketing - Revenue management - Very good use of English - Driving License - PC literate, additional IT...
Interni group of restaurants is currently seeking to enforce its team in Mykonos island with Professional FB Qualifications: Proven working experience minimum 1-3 years in a fine dining restaurant ideally within a 5* luxury hotel Excellent knowledge of English language; Thorough knowledge of Sunsoft programs (Amvrosia Alexandros) is required Pleasant personality with enviable customer service skills, passionate about the job and team player Degree / Diploma...
Αegon Μykonos Ηotel The brand new hotel Aegon Mykonos | Autograph Collection, member of Marriott International which will open in May 2019, is currently seeking for talented Bartenders, under the following requirements: Food Beverage Captain (Ref: FBC) Requirements: Degree in Hospitality | Tourism At least 3 years food beverage management experience, preferably in luxury setting Proven ability to consistently meet service standards and exceed guest expectations...
Axel Accessories is a leading design and trading company of private label women's and girls fashion handbags, apparel and accessories based in Greece with owned branded shops and customers across Europe and throughout the world. With us you can work in the wonderful world of fashion and make your dreams come true in a friendly, human and also international environment. The company is currently seeking to hire, for its Thessaloniki Headquarters: ERP Administrator...
Andronis Exclusive is currently recruiting a Software Developer *This is a year round job opportunity in our offices in Athens. Entry Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Electrical Computer Engineering / Informatics 2+ years’ of proven software development experience in C# Experience with Web Technologies (ASP.Net) Good knowledge of SQL relational databases, especially in MS SQL Server Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities...
The brand new hotel Aegon Mykonos, Autograph Collection, member of Marriott International which will open in May 2019, is currently seeking for a talented Night Auditor, under the following requirements: Night Auditor / Front Office (Ref: NAF) Requirements: Degree in Hospitality | Tourism At least 2 years Front Office experience, preferably in luxury setting Proven ability to consistently meet service standards and exceed guest expectations Excellent verbal...