Αγγελίες εργασίας για Previous. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Previous στην Ελλάδα!
Europe Language Jobs is a fast-growing job board that is looking to hire someone to help them with the international Sales Department and assisting with different tasks. We have a very dynamic team and is always open to new ideas and possibilities. Europe Language Jobs currently provides service to candidates and companies throughout Europe, operating in 48 countries and over 33 languages. The areas where you will gain experience are: - Building...
... a network on LinkedIn
- Promote the activities of company on LinkedIn
- Acquisition of new customers
- Build good, long-term relationships with your customers
- Discuss the needs of your customers
- Make outbound calls to follow up on customers' demands
- Encourage your customers to post their job offers
- Advise your customers how to use Europe Language Jobs
- Inform your customers about the latest developments of the company services
- Identify sales opportunities and close deals
- Identify opportunities for cross-selling and upselling in order to increase revenues
- Analyze goals and strategy with the team
- Create new ideas and possibilities to help to develop the strategy
- Native level of Greek
- Proficiency level of English
- You are a friendly and positive team player and willing to work in an international environment
- You are proactive, eager to learn and highly motivated
- You are results-driven
- You want to develop a career in business
- You have previous relevant experience in sales / account management (customer service, shop etc.), you are not afraid to pick up the phone and you are results-driven.
- You are passionate about online business and the recruitment industry
- You are able to identify customer needs and you have
- You have excellent listening and communication skills
- You are curious and able to multitask.
- It is essential to be able to sign a collaboration agreement with a study center with which to formalize the internship
- International and friendly working environment
- Near the city center in Barcelona
- Working in a fast-growing company
- Paid online course (of your choice) in cooperation with EUDE
- Internship with credits recognition, pending the final compliance of the academic coordinator
- Working hours: from Monday to Friday 09:00 – 18:00 and 1 free afternoon per week
With experience of 19 years and more than 300 successful implementations, Project One is capable of choosing SAP Business One as the perfect ERP and advanced reporting solution. Furthermore, as the first company worldwide, Project One developed Maritime One, an End-To-End Solution for Maritime Industry based on SAP Business One. Commitment is the connection between our values intentions and our actions. Mission of Project One’s senior team is to provide...
... to Greek and Foreign Companies the appropriate expertise to optimize their operations and ensure them a long-term sustainable growth with SAP Business One.
If you want to join a dynamic and experienced team this position is ideal for you.
• Design and develop SAP BUSINESS ONE Add-ons and Crystal Reports
• Maintain and enhance existing SAP BUSINESS ONE Add-on and Customizations
• Work with SAP functional analysts and Operations business analysts to formalize specifications for custom development
• Monitor and maintain test environments
• Design and implement technical solutions for conversions, interfaces, enhancements, reports, forms and work-flows
• Provide technical support for SAP sub-processes/sub-modules supporting corporate clients, including routine systems operation support; diagnose and fix system problems;
• Respond to end-user problems
• Document and perform unit, string, integration, and regression testing in support of new implementations and releases
• Review and Test System Upgrades
• Keep manager or team lead informed of significant cross-team, cross-functional issues and/or significant technical challenges as appropriate. Proactively work to solve these issues while including the key functional and/or business stakeholders
• Provide assistance to out off-site team as needed
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Higher education in Information Technology (IT) or equivalent
• Ability to analyze the data and data structures
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Advanced skills with data analysis and problem solving
• Advanced skills and knowledge of technical documentation
• Strong analytical abilities, communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong time management skills, ability to multi-task and work in a team environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong focus on customer facing interaction, customer service, and presentation
• Self-starter with leadership qualities who can work independently and in teams on tasks and projects with limited supervision
• Ability to provide quality business solutions within compressed time-lines and delivery dates
• Previous experience with at least 1 (one) full life-cycle implementation experience
• Desire to learn new modules/sub-modules related SAP technology
• Familiarity with source control such as GIT or TFS
• Experience with unit testing
• Working knowledge of Visual Studio
• Experience in SAP Business One or other ERP solutions will be considered an asset
• Expert at database concepts, SQL language and Crystal Reports
HotelBrain, an independent company specializing in hotel management, consulting and development, is currently seeking to recruit for our managed hotel in Thessaloniki, professional for the position of Cook A' (Code: CK. A’ THS) Responsible to deliver customer focused service to the guests, provide all aspects of food preparation, cooking and presenting of dishes according to company guidelines. Qualifications: Previous work experience in similar position...
HotelBrain, an independent company specializing in hotel management, consulting and development, is currently seeking to recruit for a managed hotel in Parga, professional for the position of Cook B' (Code: CK. B’ PARG) Responsible to deliver customer focused service to the guests, provide all aspects of food preparation, cooking and presenting of dishes according to company guidelines. Qualifications: Previous work experience in similar position, of at...
Constantinou Bros Hotels in Paphos, Cyprus, Is looking to recruit staff for their hotel units: Social Media Marketing Manager Digital Marketing Manager Required Qualifications: Diploma from the University or other tertiary school Excellent knowledge of the English language Knowledge of another language will be considered an additional qualification Previous experience is necessary The company offers: Pleasant working environment Accommodation and half board...
AMC on behalf of its client, a multinational UAE group of companies, is seeking to appoint for its Turkey based subsidiary the following Position/Title: PR Customer Service Manager Level: Middle level Reporting to: General Manager Gender: Female Age: 35+ Based in: Turkey, Yalova Language: Turkish and English fluent is a must Background Previous experience: 7-10 years’ experience in Hotel customer service Roles Responsibilities: The PR Customer service...
The exclusive resort “Porto Zante Villas and Spa”, Europe’s Leading Luxury Hotel Villas at the 2017 World Travel Awards and member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, is seeking: Fine Dining Waitress Qualifications: Previous experience in a 5-star luxury resort or in a fine dining restaurant Excellent use of English language Use of Greek language will be a bonus Professional appearance attitude Hotel offers: Guidance to meet its highest quality...