Αγγελίες εργασίας για Planning. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Planning στην Ελλάδα!
Hotel General Manager TM-172 Optimal HR Group on behalf of its client, a 5-star luxury boutique hotel in Peloponnese, is looking to recruit an experienced Hotel General Manager. The Hotel General Manager will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the hotel, as well as planning and supervising the activities of the workforce, being involved in all aspects of hotel operations and ensuring the smooth and profitable running of the business. Responsibilities:...
Our Client, Leading international Insurance Company is seeking to hire an ETL Engineer for its IT Function. Key specifications for the subject role are the following: Educational Background: - BA- Computer Science - MA- in IT or related engineering field - MBA will be considered a plus - English- Good knowledge Major Tasks: - Acting as a liaison between business/finance IT functions - Planning, directing and coordinating activities in specific fields...
Multinational company in the food retail industry with several stores in Athens is currently looking for an Executive Chef Position summary: This position supervises kitchen operations to ensure customer receive an exceptional culinary experience, ensures that all kitchens provide food in accordance with our highly standards of quality, and maintains a safe and sanitary work environment for all employees. Other duties include menu planning, preparation of budgets...
Our client, a well-established multinational company wishes to employ a Supply Chain Supervisor Main Accountabilities 2 Mio procurement per year Liaise daily with procurement planning for order status ensuring delivery commitment Handling of cancellations or changes in sales orders and communicating such changes effectively and timely to all related departments Co-ordination of shipments with all customers Logistics co-ordination with forwarders Provide sales...
Commercial Director (SAL 1501), Athens Description: A large Advertising group with a leading position in the Greek market and an active clientele of well-known companies and brands, seeks a Commercial Director for the further development and implementation of their marketing strategy. Duties: The suitable candidate will be responsible for planning, building and applying company’s commercial policies, monitoring commercial targets and aggrements, as well as...
Our client, a well-established multinational company wishes to employ a Supply Chain Supervisor Main Accountabilities • 2 Mio procurement per year • Liaise daily with procurement & planning for order status ensuring delivery commitment • Handling of cancellations or changes in sales orders and communicating such changes effectively and timely to all related departments • Co-ordination of shipments with all customers • Logistics co-ordination...
... with forwarders
• Provide sales assistance to Area Sales Managers by producing reports, memos, letters, spreadsheets and general administration
• Import/Export co-ordination
• Invoicing of all orders
• Co-ordination with logistics Department for preparation of shipping documents.
• Co-operating with Accounts Department for overdue payments
• Responsible for collecting data to be used in the development of critical departmental objective monitoring systems
Ideal Candidates must have:
- Perfect command of English language (written and oral)
- Ideally German language also
- Excellent Computer literacy
- A bachelors degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior experience in customer service or commercial support departments
To apply: Please send resumes in Microsoft Word format mentioning job title
Food Beverage Manager Job Brief: The manager will oversee and coordinate the planning, organizing, training, and leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives in sales, costs, employee retention, guest service and satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness, and sanitation. Responsibilities: Assists General Manager and Executive Chef with daily duties and is responsible for all restaurant service operations Hires and terminates FOH staff Maintains employee...
Personal Assistant Job Brief: We are seeking a personal assistant who is good-natured, resourceful, and exceptionally well-organized. Responsibilities: Organizing files and running some household errands Keeping track of bills and payments Coordinating travel Coordinating household maintenance people Organizing some spaces in the house Occasional party-planning Qualifications: Must have a 4-year degree from an accredited college or university Works independently...
Planning Control Analyst Athens, Attica, Greece · Finance/ Planning Control · PCA 001 Description: In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a...
Experienced Professional – Supply Chain Transformation As an EY supply chain and operations professional, you’ll use your analytical insight to drive clients’ global business performance. Working as part of a high-performing team, you’ll deliver exceptional client service and help leading organizations improve their E2E SC forward and reverse processes (planning, procurement, sourcing, manufacturing, logistics, warehousing fulfillment, transportation...
Leading company in the field of Digital Marketing, strategic partner of thousands of professionals throughout Greece, with 47 years of experience and expertise in the market seeks to hire: Performance Marketing Executive Position description: The successful candidate will be accountable for: Planning and executing performance marketing strategy through all digital advertising channels of Greek Yellow Pages accounts (Facebook, Google ads, LinkedIn etc.) Optimizing...
A traditional manufacturing company is looking for an Export Sales Development Manager THE CANDIDATE – You We are currently looking for a highly motivated professional, driven to succeed and wishing to lead an effective sales business development in the Anglo-Saxon, German & North American region. Your role is a critical component to the continued successful growth of our business We offer a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be empowered...
... to lead your own initiative and hunger for sales. Our goal is to build a non-existence customer base portfolio, drive sales committed to our mission and focused on being successful.
The ESDM will be responsible for setting and executing sales development strategy for the selected region. This executive will assume leadership responsibilities for a growing sales organization generating sale-leads into developed and emerging markets to deliver a fully integrated product solution. This dynamic leader will set and execute an aggressive customer acquisition strategy to generate growth firstly in number of customers and secondly revenue for the business. This person will manage complex sales-cycles and present to Senior managers with their analyses and progress. Also, they will provide detailed and accurate forecasting for their region sales activity and achievements.
The Daily Role
• Own and exceed annual new customer targets within assigned territory
• Direct customer training and presentation of the product to the new customers
• Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and to expand the company’s customer base
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
• Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
• Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
• Accountable for order quota achievement.
• Overall accountability for planning, executing and submitting the Annual Sales Business Plan under his/her scope of control.
• Plans, coordinates, prepares standards of presentations, and conducts periodic account status reviews to the Senior Management
• Ensures accurate and timely booking status of all pending sales opportunities; monitors and expedites progress toward quarterly and annual sales commitments.
• Manages sales objectives, submission of calculations, supporting data and reviews quarterly data with the Senior Management for approvals.
• Manages expenses within guidelines and departmental budget, while booking her/his tickers hotels and corporate entertainment.
The Skills Required
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from A to Z
• Demonstrated ability to communicate accurately with no mumble and confusion
• Proven ability to articulate orally and verbally the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Must be able to work in various locations and travel more than 50% in a year or as required
• Excellent communication skills including ability to successfully influence and negotiate complex deals in difficult situations and with difficult customers
The Management Skills needed
• Organisational Awareness & Thinking
• Analysis & Judgement
• Interpersonal Skills
• Professional & Technical
• Sensitive and respectful
The Education & Experience Required
• 5+ years of development sales experience in an individual contributor and management role
• Post Graduate degree (MA, MSc or MBA)
• Experience selling into large strategic enterprise accounts
• Fluent in two (2) Foreign Languages
• Numeration €35,000 pa.
• Generous Annual Bonus based on new accounts generation
• Car, petrol, laptop & mobile
• Constant Training
• Private Health insurance
• A series of company Benefits
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
Please send your CV and a very brief cover letter at email@example.com
Thank you & Good Luck!!
Kassandra Palace Hotel Spa (5*) in Kriopigi, Halkidiki are looking for the summer season 2019 to hire a: Restaurant Manager The Restaurant Manager will be entirely responsible for the organization, direction and control of the restaurant operations, staff and service, ensuring maximum efficiency and guest satisfaction, according to the company standards. Responsibilities: Coordinate and supervise all daily service operations, allocate service staff duties...
The Randstad Hellas team is growing! We are searching for a great Payroll Administrative Assistant who’s ready to tackle an exciting new chapter in their career. Can you ensure the service you deliver abides by a network of compliance requirements? Can you interact with individuals at every level and explain with clarity and confidence? Is planning and organizing a significant trait you possess? Do you have excellent attention to detail, even the ‘small...
Aπό εκπαιδευτικό forum χρηματοοικονομικού ομίλου ζητούνται απόφοιτοι ΑΕΙ-ΤΕΙ που με πρόγραμμα εκπαίδευσης και αξιολόγησης θα ενταχθούν στα παρακάτω τμήματα: Financial Planning Προϋποθέσεις εργασίας: Επικοινωνιακές ικανότητες με προσανατολισμό στην επίτευξη στόχων...
Maranton Beach Hotel 4* in Thassos is seeking for an experienced Ηotel Μanager Duties: Recruiting, training and supervising staff Managing budgets Maintaining statistical and financial records Planning maintenance work, events and room bookings Handling customer complaints and queries Promoting and marketing the business Conduct contracts with Tour operators Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation and licensing laws Develop and implement an...