Αγγελίες εργασίας για Package. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Package στην Ελλάδα!
c# .NET Developers, your next move is here! Great teams and new development in web applications are here for you to check! Benefits: The company offers for this great C# .net developer role: Attractive remuneration package Medical plan Mobile laptop Great team to work with! Responsibilities: What will be your responsibilities at this C# .net developer role? Day to day software development, support and configuration of company’s software applications systems ...
The best, integrated resort of the Adriatic coast is seeking Sous Chef, Cook A, Pastry cook A, Cook B The culinary operation of Maestral Resort Casino serves four restaurants, room Service, banquets and casino. We are looking for enthousiastic, dynamic persons who are looking to join a mulitcultural team in a year round operation and want to expand their horizons. All positions are full time. The package includes salary, accomodation and travel arrangements....
Call for CVs GR 19/18 Civil / Architect /Electrical /Mechanical Engineers Position Title: Civil / Architect /Electrical /Mechanical Engineers Duty Station: Athens, Greece Classification: Ungraded position, attractive remuneration package Type of Appointment: Special short-term contract with possibility of extension Established in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental...
Afitis Boutique Hotel is currently seeking to recruit professionals for the following positions: Silver Service Waitresses Qualifications: At least 3 years of experience at the same position in a four/five star property Excellent command of the English language Additional knowledge of a second foreign language would be considered as an asset (preferably German or Russian) Knowledge of P.O.S. appliances Pleasant and friendly personality Excellent communication...
If you are a well-motivated back-end java developer interested in new challenges and willing to make your next career step, then this might be for you! Our client, a highly innovative software house who provides cutting-edge solutions for businesses, is looking for you:-) Benefits: This java developer position offers you the opportunity to developer your skills within a dynamic environment, and work in cutting-edge technologies with an attractive remuneration...
Do you have experience as a Superintendent Engineer with sea service in Chemical Tankers or Oil Tankers, up in the rank of Chief Engineer and onshore experience? If YES then apply now and become a member of one of the leading Greek shipping companies located in Maroussi. Benefits: The company offers the following benefits for this Superintendent Engineer position: Competitive salary package Opportunity to continue your career in a stable, Greek shipping...
Our client a Dutch technology firm with 2.800 employees, wishes to hire permanently an Electromechanics Designer in Eindhoven (Holland). Tasks Description: - Getting up and reviewing specifications of modules together with the client; - Convince the data supplied by the external or internal customer into 3D models and production drawings; - Independently designing, implementing, testing and documenting hardware (electrical/electromechanical) using state-of-the-art...
- Develop and test appropriate management tools;
- Helping with the production of the developed products;
- Drafting and monitoring of schedules;
- Maintaining contacts with clients, whether or not aimed at an ongoing project and the expansion of the client network;
- Changing knowledge and gained experience to fellow workers.
- Communicative and social.
- With a broad interest in technology and have knowledge of electronics, mechatronics and production techniques.
- Solution-oriented and able to work both as a team and independently.
- a higher professional education or university degree in the direction of Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics;
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in a job such as designer, engineer or constructor;
- Good knowledge and experience with MS Office Word and Excel;
- Experience with Siemens NX or another 3D design package is an advantage;
- Good communication and written skills in Dutch and English;
The company offers:
Basic salary in the band width of € 2.400,- up to € 3.500,- gross per month (40
hours working week). This depends on educational background and relevant work experience
24 paid holiday days a year
Public holiday, maximum of 7 per year.
Holiday allowance of 8% over total gross year income
Help in the search for housing nearby the site.
Setting up a Dutch bank account
Applying for the BSN number at the Dutch tax office
Applying for the Dutch health insurance
Basic course in the Dutch language
Our client, a multinational company based in Eindhoven, wishes to hire Industrial SCADA software engineers in Eindhoven (Holland). Client is working as a professional systems integrator for industrial automation and production management software projects. The goal is to increase, in close cooperation with customers, production and efficiency and thus maximize competitiveness. Added value is a close, enthusiastic and dynamic team of highly trained staff and...
... their in-depth product and process knowledge. In our approach teamwork and partnership are key concepts in relation with both customer and suppliers. To strengthen software development team within the business unit Industrial IT, we are looking for passionate Industrial SCADA / Software Engineers.
You will work closely with clients and internal project manager for the overall project.
You will analyze, in cooperation with the project, the needs and requirements of the client and translates it into a functional description.
You will develop software to control industrial processes and visualization (HMI SCADA).
You implement data logging and processing of industrial processes (Historian, SQL, SSRS).
You keep abreast of the latest technologies and applies them in your projects.
You carry yourself the required tests; possibly in cooperation with the customer.
Since we are active in industries diversion, you are open for every new challenge.
In time, there are growing possibilities to project manager or solution architect
You have a higher technical (Bachelor or Master) degree or equivalent experience.
You have a interest in the development of industrial applications (SCADA, Historian, SQL, …).
Knowledge of the GE Proficy IP suite (Historian, Cimplicity, iFix, Workflow …) is a plus, but not required.
You have strong analytical and conceptual thinking.
You want up-to-date in terms of technology and software development.
Integration of bar code scanners, RF-ID readers or other peripherals are an interesting challenge for you.
You are flexible and stress resistant.
You have a good knowledge (oral and written) in English
Work experience is not required.
Client offers a professional working environment where teamwork is central with completed an attractive salary package with fringe benefits (laptop, car, etc, but appreciates everything and respects your insight and opinion. You work with a committed and highly motivated team.
Junior Accountant (Part Time) Do you hold strong critical thinking and organizational skills? Are you a proficient user of Accounting packages and MS Office with excellent computer skills? Now you can become a key member of an international company! The Client: ManpowerGroup, on behalf of its client, a multinational company, global leader in assistance and travel insurance, seeks to recruit for a fixed term contract a Junior Accountant for its premises in Athens....
Ruby Developers now is your time! Work life balance, cutting-edge technologies challenging projects are waiting for you! Benefits: The company offers for the Ruby Developer position: competitive remuneration package private insurance agile methodologies work life balance (work from home!) great workplace with challenging projects Responsibilities: More specifically, the responsibilities of the Ruby Developer role include: build efficient, reusable, maintainable...
Great news for all experienced Data Scientists, ideally specialized in credit issuance and risk management! A multinational company with activities within the big data sector is waiting for you! Company has fantastic premises in Athens’ northern suburbs and takes care of its people providing a flexible and inspiring environment with modern technologies. The position is full-time and permanent; Now let's focus on the details! Benefits: The company offers...
A traditional manufacturing company is looking for an Export Sales Development Manager THE CANDIDATE – You We are currently looking for a highly motivated professional, driven to succeed and wishing to lead an effective sales business development in the Anglo-Saxon, German & North American region. Your role is a critical component to the continued successful growth of our business We offer a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be empowered...
... to lead your own initiative and hunger for sales. Our goal is to build a non-existence customer base portfolio, drive sales committed to our mission and focused on being successful.
The ESDM will be responsible for setting and executing sales development strategy for the selected region. This executive will assume leadership responsibilities for a growing sales organization generating sale-leads into developed and emerging markets to deliver a fully integrated product solution. This dynamic leader will set and execute an aggressive customer acquisition strategy to generate growth firstly in number of customers and secondly revenue for the business. This person will manage complex sales-cycles and present to Senior managers with their analyses and progress. Also, they will provide detailed and accurate forecasting for their region sales activity and achievements.
The Daily Role
• Own and exceed annual new customer targets within assigned territory
• Direct customer training and presentation of the product to the new customers
• Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and to expand the company’s customer base
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
• Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
• Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
• Accountable for order quota achievement.
• Overall accountability for planning, executing and submitting the Annual Sales Business Plan under his/her scope of control.
• Plans, coordinates, prepares standards of presentations, and conducts periodic account status reviews to the Senior Management
• Ensures accurate and timely booking status of all pending sales opportunities; monitors and expedites progress toward quarterly and annual sales commitments.
• Manages sales objectives, submission of calculations, supporting data and reviews quarterly data with the Senior Management for approvals.
• Manages expenses within guidelines and departmental budget, while booking her/his tickers hotels and corporate entertainment.
The Skills Required
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from A to Z
• Demonstrated ability to communicate accurately with no mumble and confusion
• Proven ability to articulate orally and verbally the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Must be able to work in various locations and travel more than 50% in a year or as required
• Excellent communication skills including ability to successfully influence and negotiate complex deals in difficult situations and with difficult customers
The Management Skills needed
• Organisational Awareness & Thinking
• Analysis & Judgement
• Interpersonal Skills
• Professional & Technical
• Sensitive and respectful
The Education & Experience Required
• 5+ years of development sales experience in an individual contributor and management role
• Post Graduate degree (MA, MSc or MBA)
• Experience selling into large strategic enterprise accounts
• Fluent in two (2) Foreign Languages
• Numeration €35,000 pa.
• Generous Annual Bonus based on new accounts generation
• Car, petrol, laptop & mobile
• Constant Training
• Private Health insurance
• A series of company Benefits
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
Please send your CV and a very brief cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you & Good Luck!!
Travel Designer – Santorini Island Tour Operator located in Santorini Island seeks to employee a travel experiences designer employee for a seasonal contract to assist on designing new travel products and evolve current ones. Qualifications: - Previous experience on the travel/tours sector or incoming travel agencies - Operational, administration analytical skills - Very good use of English - Driving License - PC literate, additional management experience...
Blue Palace, a Luxury Collection Resort Spa, Crete offers an exciting job opportunity: Personal Trainer / Yoga Instructor Qualifications: Minimum experience two years as personal trainer and yoga instructor Excellent communication skills Self- motivated and able to work independently to develop personal training sales Fluent English is essential, Russian and German will be an advantage We offer: Sort term contract for 3- 4 months in Elounda Excellent remuneration...
Ioniki Sfoliata S.A. A dynamic food manufacturing company is looking for a HR Manager Ioniki Sfoliata SA due is looking for an experienced HR Manager, based at our site in Neohorouda - Oreokastro, Thessaloniki. ROLE DESCRIPTION To be our brand ambassador and to provide the strategic interface between HR, Managers and Employees to embed a strategic approach to human resource development and management that results in more effective culture development...
... and organizational design.
To support the COO of the delivery of our Transformation Plan so we meet the objectives with our People Strategy.
THE CANDIDATE – You
Able to demonstrate skills that include:
Organisational Awareness & Thinking
Using numbers to develop long term strategies
Driving the transformation strategy to add value to the business
Implementing and promoting values and policy
Able to demonstrate both political and emotional intelligence
Possesses the personal credibility to influence and direct the work of others and to inspire loyalty
Provides staff with a clear sense of vision and direction, and can generate excitement
Champions new initiatives in support of strategic goals, encourages others to change and negotiates and implements change successfully
Understands and promotes frameworks which help shape and generate positive change, such as Best Companies, ISO, TAPA & BRC
Analysis & Judgement
Adopts a flexible and creative approach, redefining problems in the light of information gathered or changes in context
Makes rational, realistic and sound decisions based on consideration of all the facts and alternatives available
Establishes and maintains constructive, open and honest relationships with a wide range of people, achieving positive shared outcomes and sharing feedback
Displays sound understanding of equality issues, respecting and valuing individuals’ diversity and the variety of their contributions
Effective communication skills which are clear, fluent, concise, appropriate to the situation and are readily understood by all
Encouraging feedback as appropriate
Provides services which have been designed to meet customer needs and expectations, and which conform to the highest professional standards, within a framework an accountability to stakeholders
Behaviour shows energy and edge
Managing & Developing People
Motivates others, promoting a clear sense of purpose and positive attitude to work as a team
Takes a personal involvement in staff development
Professional & Technical
Awareness of national and political issues and policies and how they affect the workplace
Expert knowledge of at least one HR or related disciplines
Advanced level skills in core MS Office, ESS Epsilon Suite and able to manage the payroll
Sensitive and respects the needs of others
Entrepreneurial, seeks new challenges and responsibility
Hard-Smart-Worker and persistent in overcoming obstacles
Flexible, develops and applies practical, innovative ideas
Tries new ideas and approaches
Straight-forward how she or he deals with uncertainty and ambiguity
Consults with others in dealing with difficult situations
Considers alternatives and consequences before making a decision
Acts decisively when required
Does not procrastinate
Deals effectively with stress and frustration
Demonstrates energy, stamina, drive and enthusiasm
Can embrace difference
Can demonstrates an awareness and understanding of the importance of diversity in the workplace
Sense of Humour, life needs a bit of salt & pepper
MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
1. Must hold a degree and/or post-grad qualification in HR or in business
2. Must have 5 year’s relevant experience in similar roles
3. Must have worked in manufacturing industry or similar
1. To support the development and maintenance of a performance management culture within the management and employees. This includes developing managers’ skills in this area, leading on capability-related situations, and advising and guiding managers through the relevant policies
2. Develop along with the COO a Performance Management system and its related processes
3. Coach, support, mentor and challenge managers in the application of HR policies and practices, provide advice and guidance on complex HR issues in order to minimise risks and financial exposure for the business
4. To increase the perceived value of HR to all stakeholders
5. To drive and support the development and delivery of cultural change plans and interventions
6. Make the case for, manage and deliver change successfully
7. Participate and present at company induction events
8. To prepare and issue appropriate contractual documentation in relation to appointments, terminations and variations of employment
9. Participate and provide HR support and advice in the salary and bonus review process.
10. To keep up to date with developments in employment legislation and human resources best practice, knowledge sharing within the team to ensure continuous development and improvement in the service offered. Identify and communicate these implications to consulting teams as appropriate
11. To perform any other duties of a similar nature as from time to time as and when required
12. To perform all payroll processes and recruitment paperwork
• Competitive Salary package up to €30,000 pa depending on the profile
• Constant Training and opportunity to get challenged and stretched
• Bonus depending on Performance
• Private insurance
Please send your CV and a very brief cover letter explaining why this role interests you at email@example.com.
You may be asked at some point during the selection process to solve a business case.
Please note that EUROPASS CV Templates are not taken into consideration.
Please make sure you fullfill all the Basic Requirements for the role.
We are sorry to say due to high number of CVs received we are only able to answer only to some of those, usually to the ones which are marked OK for the next round of the selection process.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR READING THIS JOB AD AND SENDING US YOUR CV.
Η Ιωνική Σφολιάτα διασφαλίζει ίσες ευκαιρίες, ίση μεταχείριση και πρόσβαση για όλους τους υποψηφίους, ανεξαρτήτως φύλου, ηλικίας, αναπηρίας, θρησκείας ή πεποιθήσεων, πολιτικών ή άλλων φρονημάτων, εθνικής ή κοινωνικής προέλευσης, οικογενειακής κατάστασης ή σεξουαλικού προσανατολισμού.
Σημείωση Περί των Προσωπικών Δεδομένων σας
Με την αποστολή του βιογραφικού σας αποδέχεστε ότι θα παραμείνει στη βάση βιογραφικών της Ιωνικής Σφολιάτας ΑΕ για 6 μήνες, με το σκοπό της αξιολόγησης της αίτησης σας για την άνωθεν θέση εργασίας.
Email Επικοινωνίας Υπευθύνου Επεξεργασίας: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please answer the following question carefully
1. Do you hold a degree and/or post-grad qualification in HR?
2. Do you have a 5 + years’ experience in HR roles?
3. Have you worked in a manufacturing environment before?
4. Are you willing to relocate?
Call for CVs GR 19/18 Field Security Assistant Position Title: Field Security Assistant Duty Station: Thessaloniki, Greece Classification: Ungraded position, attractive remuneration package Type of Appointment: Special short-term contract with possibility of extension Established in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental partners. The International...