Αγγελίες εργασίας για Organization. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Organization στην Ελλάδα!
SIA Group is a European leader in the design, creation and management of technology infrastructures and services for Financial Institutions, Central Banks, Corporates and the Public Sector, in the areas of payments, cards, network services and capital markets, providing services to over 50 countries. For our Operations in Greece we currently are looking for a Systems Requirement Analyst in order to strengthen our IT Development Department. The jobholder...
... is responsible for:
Serving as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow
Developing requirements specifications according to guidelines
Understanding software development lifecycle and payments processing
Taking part in sessions/ meetings in order to better understand business needs and be able to document them
Eliciting requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
Translating business needs into functional and non-functional requirements for the IT organization, and manages changes to such requirements
Working in cooperation with various teams in the IT organization such as developers, architects test analysts and project managers
Performing additional job duties as required
Working on moderately complex projects with moderate to high breadth of responsibility
Our client is a leading company, well-established in the food production sector. The jobholder will be a self-motivated professional with achievement drive and organization skills to: Formulate and upon approval coordinate the implementation of quality assurance goals, objectives and policies. Develop, maintain and implement quality and food safety procedures and control mechanisms according to local and international quality standards and policies. Ensure...
... compliance with company’s legislation, GFSI, and Customer requirements, liaising with industry and regulatory institutions and authorities.
Perform QMS and food safety audits within the organization and the suppliers.
Liaises with suppliers in order to assess product specifications, resolve quality-related issues and maintain quality standards.
Identify the gaps and seek improvements throughout all processes.
Be responsible for proactive development, ongoing management and continuous improvement of the Quality & Food Safety Management Systems.
Our client is an innovative Greek pharmaceutical company that wishes to employ 2 Regulatory Affairs professionals at the level of Senior Officer and Officer respectively. Coordinates and participates in preparation of different types of regulatory submissions (e.g. dossier, variations, and scientific advice submissions) to competent authorities worldwide for approved and developmental products. Contributes to and implement, execute the filing plan for...
... relevant countries.
Preparation of registration files (Centralized, Decentralized, Mutual and National procedures)
Communication with public authorities regarding new registrations, variations and renewals as well as monitoring of labeling and packaging issues, ensuring adherence to legal requirements.
Conducts proper assessments in order to anticipate questions and critical issues.
Reviews and updates CMC (chemical-manufacturing control) data.
Monitors and evaluates the impact of the local legislation changes of each country on business activities and guarantees organization readiness to address them proactively and aligns local regulatory affairs goals to strategic functional objectives.
Prepares and ensures regulatory submissions are made on time and meet company’s corporate and local regulatory requirements.
KPMG in Greece offers an exciting opportunity for career growth. You will be joining one of the leading global networks of professional firms, which is well known for the ability and professionalism of its people and the quality of its services. Due to continued growth of operations, we are seeking to recruit a Training & Development Advisor to join our People Services department. Resourcefully prepare and develop the clients’ proposals on learning...
... events with respect to the global trends and local market needs
Contribute in the design and development of the training content ensuring learning methodologies and interactive methods are up-to-date and customized to the client
Be responsible for the organization process of the learning courses, including the material preparation.
Implement all the necessary administrative tasks ensuring the good function of the department
Effectively establish and sustain successful relationships with clients and respond to their requests
Participate in the delivery of the trainings
With experience of 19 years and more than 300 successful implementations, Project One is capable of choosing SAP Business One as the perfect ERP and advanced reporting solution. Furthermore, as the first company worldwide, Project One developed Maritime One, an End-To-End Solution for Maritime Industry based on SAP Business One. Commitment is the connection between our values intentions and our actions. Mission of Project One’s senior team is to provide...
... to Greek and Foreign Companies the appropriate expertise to optimize their operations and ensure them a long-term sustainable growth with SAP Business One.
If you want to join a dynamic and experienced team this position is ideal for you.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Gain knowledge, as it relates to all business unit processes and functions and the current business environment
• Proactively elicit and collaborate with business unit leaders to document current and future business process and information flow maps and identify and perform root cause analysis of current process and information management inefficiencies
• In partnership with other team members and other teams, lead the development of qualitative and quantitative business cases for process improvements, and automation initiatives
• Present and communicate formal project proposals to management and effectively negotiate support, and business unit consensus, for potential changes
• Generate detailed and clearly defined Business Requirements Documents (BRDs), Functional Requirements Documents (FRDs) and steps required to develop or modify computer programs, including but not limited to, documenting algorithms, identifying logical system architecture, and specifying system interfaces
• Partner with senior managers and other senior business analysts to develop solution alternatives for business requirements
• May lead or mentor a process improvement (PI) team of business analysts, and coordinate the design, development and programming resource personnel through the completion of the project lifecycle
• Develop test plans to facilitate the concept phase for designated IT-enabled initiatives
• Support and oversee User Acceptance Test (UAT) activities through careful evaluation of successes and correction of failures, to ensure quality of the end-user deliverables
• Develop Quality Assurance Plans to set quality parameters and expectations for deliverables
• Practice and foster good working relationships and customer service with all levels of the organization and inter- department personnel
• Develop user guides, provide management training, and provide support for the end-user in the development of new work processes and updated work instructions
• Maintain knowledge of most current information technology application upgrades and system capabilities
• Attend internal department and business partner meetings, as well as company sponsored technology workshops or training, as required
• Manage IT Projects including the generation of a project plan and schedule with Gantt Charts and projects updates for the steering committee
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration with a major in Business Analysis, is preferred or equivalent I.T. or business experience - Business Analysis Certification is a plus
• Strong, proven ability to provide leadership and mentoring to others
• Ability to work collaboratively in a multi-discipline environment
• Excellent conceptual and analytical problem-solving skills, as well as good interpersonal problem-solving with a strong desire for delivering high quality, enterprise technology solutions to internal customers
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English, including strong questioning and listening skills and ability to look beyond obvious answers to understand the impact across the organization
• Strong ability to easily analyze ambiguous information received, and work through the process of translating the information into relative requirements, to be clearly understood and utilized by developers and programmers
• Analyzing various business operations and needs
• Possessing knowledge of software testing procedures
• Translating business solutions into systems programs
• Writing functional specifications and preparing training materials
• Familiarity with project management processes, such as scheduling and cost management
• Minimum of 3 years demonstrated business requirement analysis experience, with a strong knowledge of the Fundamentals of Business Analysis, information systems and programs
• Successful experience working with multiple business units, environments and processes to design highly usable applications
• Experience in ERP software implementation and business standards development consulting
• Experience with SAP Business One software would be an advantage
• Experience with system development processes and appropriate documentation
Our client, a leading company operating in the Real Estate Industry, is looking to enhance the team with a Business Solutions Analyst that will drive business change and manage IT business solutions acting as the link between IT and business units. The Role is to support the development and implementation of Company’s new SAP solution while being responsible for both the design/development and implementation of short- and long-term projects of information...
... technology needs through new and existing applications within the organization.
Map Business Processes to SAP
Actively contribute to the development of business process flows, requirements, functional specifications and test cases within SAP Modules (SAP FI/CO, MM ,SD HCM)
Write Functional Specification / Configuration documents
Lead & support project tasks
Collaborate with representatives of other IT / functional areas to ensure end to end process integration and consistency
Collaborate with business key users and dependent technical areas on the end to end testing
Follow applicable standards, procedures, guidelines and methodologies in the implementation and/or maintenance of the SAP platform
Lead and supervise the work assigned to the team’s internal and external resources and partners
Monitor & analyze technology trends in own area which could provide a benefit & improve capabilities for the business and support Strategy or Regional Roadmap
DIRIGO is a fast growing company, operating in the boutique hospitality & events management sector. We are currently looking for a high-caliber candidate to join our Accounting Department, based in our head offices in Kifissia, Greece. In this role, you will be assisting the team with invoices, payments, and you will provide book-keeping support. RESPONSIBILITIES • Maintaining of accounting books and records • Book keeping (single-entry and double-entry...
• Handling Invoices and preparation of payment instructions
• Communication with our Hotel Controllers
• Liaising with authorities
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• University or Technological Educational Institute degree in Accounting
• Excellent command of English Language (Full professional proficiency)
• PC Literacy (MS Office) Excellent use of Word, Excel, Outlook, Web Browsing Programs
• Attention to detail
• Organizational skills
• Team player
• Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Reliable, dedicated work ethic
WHAT WE OFFER
• Competitive Salary
• Friendly environment
• Opportunity to grow your expertise in a fast-changing environment
Interviews will take place in our headquarters in Kifissia. The candidate would need to be available to start immediately.
If you are interested in this position please reply, by sending us an updated CV.
Position: Medical Doctor Project: MSF Europe Migration/ Balkan Projects Location: Lesvos Starting Date: Immediately Duration: 3 months (high possibility of indefinite extension) Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international independent medical and humanitarian action-driven organization that offers assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or man-made disasters and to victims of armed conflict, without discrimination and irrespective...
Position: Cultural Mediator – Arabic/French Project: MSF Europe Migration/ Lesbos-Balkan Projects Location: Lesvos Starting Date: Immediately Duration: 3 months (high possibility of extension) Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international independent medical and humanitarian action-driven organization that offers assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or man-made disasters and to victims of armed conflict, without discrimination...
Position: Cultural Mediator– French/Lingala Project: MSF Europe Migration/ Lesbos-Balkan Projects Location: Lesvos Starting Date: Immediately Duration: 3 months (high possibility of extension) Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international independent medical and humanitarian action-driven organization that offers assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or man-made disasters and to victims of armed conflict, without discrimination...
Job Title: English Teacher/Educator Department: Non-Formal Education (NFE) Location: Ioannina, Epirus region Period: 3 months of probationary period with the possibility of renewal till the end of the year 1. Background/ASB Summary: ASB Germany: The “Arbeiter-Samariter-Bund Deutschland (ASB)” is a German aid and welfare organization with more than 300 branches at national, regional, district and municipal level all over Germany. More than 1.2 million members...
Job Title: English Teacher/Educator Department: Non-Formal Education (NFE) Location: Thessaloniki, Northern Greece Period: 3 months of probationary period with the possibility of renewal till the end of the year 1. Background/ASB Summary: ASB Germany: The “Arbeiter-Samariter-Bund Deutschland (ASB)” is a German aid and welfare organization with more than 300 branches at national, regional, district and municipal level all over Germany. More than 1.2 million...
Adecco HR is the global leader in HR services, certified in Greece with ISO 9001:2015 in the fields of search and selection services and temporary placement. Adecco is currently seeking, on behalf of its client, a multinational company based in Oinofyta, for a dynamic professional to cover the following position: Quality Management Officer - Oinofyta Job Description: Ensure Quality Management System processes are established, implemented and maintained Report...
Location: Chania Schedule: Full Time Industry: Destination Management Organization: Avra Tours SA As a Contracting Manager, you will be responsible to maintain and increase revenue by achieving contracting targets and exploring new business opportunities in accordance to guidelines, standards and strategies of the company in the assigned area. You will work closely with the General Manager of Dynamic contracting to ensure that revenue from the designated territory...
Job Title: Greek Teacher/Educator Department: Non-Formal Education (NFE) Location: Ioannina, Epirus region Period: 3 months of probationary period with the possibility of renewal till the end of the year 1. Background/ASB Summary: ASB Germany: The “Arbeiter-Samariter-Bund Deutschland (ASB)” is a German aid and welfare organization with more than 300 branches at national, regional, district and municipal level all over Germany. More than 1.2 million members...
IT Help Desk Support Athens, Attica, Greece · IT Description: Does empowering people to claim their rights sound challenging to you? Do you think you can make a difference in the lives of the most marginalized people? ActionAid Hellas (AAH) is searching for an IT Help Desk Support, to join a global movement of committed individuals working to further human rights and defeat poverty. We are an independent, international organization that has been working since...