Αγγελίες εργασίας για Operating. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Operating στην Ελλάδα!
An Electrical Engineer, with great interest in working as a PLC Software Developer, is wanted for the greater area of Eindhoven for designing, developing and optimizing new and existing PLC operating software. Our client is a machine building industry and is looking to reinforce their team! Description -Ensuring project realization from design to commissioning with the customers together with your colleagues -Translating customer demand into a control...
... solution and making it as efficient and effective make it possible to meet the latest standards and requirements in the logistics sector
-Design, develop and optimize control software for both new and existing projects and machines
-Development and development of ASRS solutions (Automated Storage and Retrieval System)
-Helping to develop a standard library that the PLC Project Engineers use when configuring the projects, if necessary you will provide support
-Coordinating a project, from design to realization and providing aftercare where appropriate
-Recognizing and analyzing potential control risks and coming up with effective ones solutions
-Constantly proactive thinking about the development of the operating systems bringing them together to a higher level
-Bachelor degree in Industrial Automation, Mechatronics or Electrical Engineering
-A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
-Knowledge of Siemens S7 and TIA or comparable PLC operating systems
-Affinity with industrial automation
-Fluent in English, both orally and written. Other language skills (Dutch, German, Spanish, French) are considered a plus
-A proactive and flexible working attitude and can work well in a team
-Prepared to carry out on-site work during commissioning phase
If you are interested, please send your CV at email@example.com.
Our client offers an innovative combination of live car data and a set of cloud-based applications offers real-time insight into vehicle activity and support for administrative tasks. With more than 100 employees in their offices, they are now expanding on connected-car ecosystem and they are currently looking for junior Android engineers. Job description: Building advanced user interface applications for Android, based on their existing software architecture...
Maintain existing code but also define, design, implement and ship new features.
Writing unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
Supporting the adoption of Kotlin into their existing Java code
Discovery, evaluation and implementation of new technologies.
Released at least one app to the Google Play Store, having gained an understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
1 to 3 years of experience in native Android development with strong skills in Java and Android SDK
Good understanding in working with remote data via RESTful APIs using JSON
Experience with Continuous Integration and writing Unit Tests
Experience with RxJava and RxAndroid
Successful, established StartUp with an international team operating in a fast-growth environment,
Small team of mobile engineers with flat hierarchies
Flexible working hours, free language classes & a company laptop
Variety of additional services (carsharing, membership on a sports club)
If you are interested, please send your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is a well established company operating in Financial Services Sector that seeks to recruit a team of Relationship Managers. The right incumbent will be responsible for ensuring maximum performance of his/her assigned SMEs & Large Corporate portfolio by providing appropriate and personalized solutions to all of his/her assigned customers. Manages clients providing restructuring solutions, consultation about their eligibility for available...
... solutions and educate them throughout the process.
Negotiates specific solution characteristics and always trying to identify viable solutions for all assigned clients.
Following debtor consent to proceed with the solution, co-ordinates all the necessary operational steps, liaising with all parties involved (debtor, judicial team, Bank).
Responsible for the development of Modification Proposal of all assigned portfolios and for the communication with the relevant Credit Department of the Bank in case of additional information/clarification needed.
Oversees all assigned portfolios as per the Re-default rate, by securing timely implementation of the Recoveries process.
Adheres to the Company’s Code of Ethics and ensures compliance with policies to minimize customer complaints.
Manages efficiently corporate relationships and thus contributes to the achievement of budgeted targets.
Chinese-Speaking Customer Care Officers (Athens) Reference Number: GR_CCOCH1019 The position: We are looking for passionate and self-motivated professionals to join our Customer Care team in Athens. The main responsibilities of the position include: • Dealing with clients’ inquiries via live chat, email and telephone • Performing personal clientele analysis and taking actions as required • Handling client inquiries appropriately and...
... ensuring that high level service is provided
• Promoting available products and services to clients
• Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with prospective and existing clients
• Cooperating effectively with other departments as required
• Contributing to team effort by achieving targeted results
• Degree in a business-related field
• Client handling experience in the financial services sector is a definite plus
• Fluent Chinese speakers with excellent oral and written skills in English
• Ability to multitask and maintain a high-level of organization
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent computer literacy
• Valid work permit required
• Attractive remuneration package
• Private health insurance
• Intellectually stimulating work environment
• Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Athens, Greece
Please visit our website www.xm.com/careers to submit your online application for this position.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!
Greenpeace is a global organization, operating in 40 countries world-wide. We believe that the struggle to preserve the future of our planet is not about us. It’s about you. Greenpeace is supported by 3 million donors worldwide, and encourages many millions more to take action every day using non-violent, creative confrontation to expose global environmental problems and force solutions which are essential to a green and peaceful future. To maintain our independence...
... Greenpeace does not accept donations from governments, corporations or EU funding, but relies entirely on contributions from individual supporters & private foundations. Next to our donors, our most valuable assets are our people, our staff and our volunteers.
Greenpeace Greece is looking for a bold and resilient Fundraising Director, who will be able to hit the ground running and lead the Fundraising Department into the next level of growth in the Greek market. The Fundraising Department is responsible for raising all of Greenpeace's income and securing long-time growth for the organization while increasing the reach and engagement to wider audiences.
The Fundraising Director will set and deliver the growth strategy for Greenpeace Greece. The successful candidate will lead a dedicated team of fundraisers and provide them with the necessary vision, leadership, and fundraising skills which in turn will enable the organization to achieve its online and offline fundraising income and donor targets. The Fundraising Director is a member of Greenpeace Greece’s Senior Management Team (SMT) and as such the post-holder will be expected to play a proactive role in the overall management of the organization.
Key duties & responsibilities (subject but not limited to):
Strategy development, Implementation and Budgeting:
- Provide strategic leadership to the planning, development and implementation of fundraising strategy
- Produce cost- effective budgets to achieve action plans and identify new potential income streams
- Develop and evolve systems for planning, delivery, implementation, tracking, monitoring and evaluation, to create a cycle of continuous learning and development
- Lead the yearly giving development plan for Greenpeace Greece, which includes recruitment and development of new donors
- Establish effective supporter journeys for the development of retention
- Ensure cross-functional working with Engagement and Campaign teams to develop a truly integrated fundraising strategy
- Manage an effective fundraising team that delivers fundraising income targets
- Oversee the management of income programs, supporting staff as necessary and ensuring production of effective, high-quality proposals and reports
- Managing workload and performance through regular one-to-ones, annual performance reviews and personal development programs
- Organizational strategic planning and development
- Income and expenditure budgeting
- Advising members of SMT on the availability of funds and the viability of obtaining funds to support campaign initiatives and any other decision to organizational development (beyond FR)
- Leading (under ED and with participation of other SMT members) the annual planning process and the 3 years Strategic Plan process
Qualifications and experience:
- At least three years’ experience in a similar fundraising role with strategic funding track record in a national/ international organization
- Proven track record in online and offline fundraising that has directly resulted in increased income for an organization
- Successful, significant and relevant achievement at trouble shooting
- Experience of developing and implementing strategic and business plans
- Experience of Audience Segmentation and usage of Insights to inform a marketing strategy
- Solid experience of Database-Driven-Marketing and demonstrate good understanding of CRM systems
- Proven experience in leadership roles, managing teams and managing complex budget
- Have a good understanding of the digital landscape and the use of analytics to map donors and prospects' online behavior with an end view to diversifying our online activation and conversion touch-points
- Be ultra-confident with setting KPIs, putting together and monitoring budgets and different income scenarios and making swift decisions to remedy potential shortfalls.
- Excellent organizational competencies: Professionalism, Teamwork, Communication, Innovative, strategic thinking and global mindset
- Highly self-motivated and able to work autonomously, take initiative and make decisions
- High level of emotional intelligence and integrity
- Fluency in written and spoken Greek and English
- Good sense of responsibility and commitment to confidentiality
- Innovative and solution driven personality keeping up with technologies trends
- Commitment to Greenpeace core values and strategic direction
Good to have:
- Experience in NGO’s and fundraising techniques will be valued
- Previous similar experience or campaigning experience will be highly appreciated
- Previous exposure to Greenpeace either as a volunteer or supporter
You will be a part of a global organization, with the opportunity to acquire new skills and grow professionally. Salary is according to Greenpeace’s Greece salary grid. Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications following the instructions in our website: https://www.greenpeace.org/greece/epirease/fundraising-director/.
Greenpeace Greece is an equal opportunity employer with a longstanding commitment of providing a work environment that respects the dignity and worth of each individual. We recognize and value the benefits and strengths that diversity brings to our employees and the whole organization and we thrive in an environment that encourages respect and trust.
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic and would like to invite you especially to apply!
Reporting to Maintenance Manager, jobholder will be responsible to manage the power plant electrical equipment and resources. Key Responsibilities Manages the plant electrical equipment by developing maintenance methodologies, schedules, procedures and directing the efforts of the electrical maintenance technicians and contractors toward a fail proof implementation of the plan. Assures safe, timely and cost-efficient resolution of problems to return systems...
... and equipment to operating condition and meet unit availability needs.
Coordinates group activities with plant HSE manager and others as needed to ensure compliance with rules, procedures and regulations.
Analyse electrical issues, being familiar with complex electrical systems, prepares RCAs, writes reports and proposes improvements.
Develops his personnel, determines needed competences and manages individual development plan.