Αγγελίες εργασίας για Opening. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Opening στην Ελλάδα!
Position: General Manager for a new hotel project at a very early stage (pre-opening phase). The hotel will be a small, 4* property close to the city centre (Athens). Pre-opening phase: To participate in the process of organizing the property as well as to work with the pre-opening team. Finance & Accounting Manage the location’s P&L and reporting ensuring that all revenue, costs and data is consistent across all channels. Compliance Ensure compliance...
... with all location-applicable laws and practices and report all issues that arise or may cause a disruption to the business
Lead and support the recruitment and selection process for open positions at the location.
Create and manage the staffing plan for the location.
Be the location’s main POC for training needs assessment and delivery of training.
Revise and manage the location’s payroll, benefits and incentive plans.
Supervise the implementation of environmental health and safety plan at the location
Meet and exceed the location’s revenue goals-Establish and manage the sales strategy for the location
Works with Revenue Management team to develop effective pricing strategies, balancing seasonality, economy, customer segments, property objectives and customer satisfaction
Skilful in managing project and working organised in a constantly changing environment.
Being inspired about multi-tasking and setting a new business on the map.
Interacts with guests and other customers on a frequent basis to obtain feedback about their experiences on property.
Executes business plans designed to maximize property customer satisfaction, profitability, and market share.
(language, years of experience, area of experience, specific knowledge)
Prior experience running a hotel as well as leading
multiple departments and supervisors
Experience in running a full round/full-service hospitality business with a turnover of 1.5 Euro million+
Experience in pre-opening and launching a new business in and/or around
Sound financial management skills
Excellent communication skills
Fluent in English
Experience working in multicultural environments (preferred)Sound understanding of processes and operational efficiency
Strong people management and negotiation skills
Solid abilities for reporting and analysing information for
Liquid Media, one of the biggest digital media groups in Greece, has an opening for a Digital Sales Coordinator. This position will support the Digital Sales Managers with all aspects of sales, execution and optimization of the digital properties of Liquid Media (gazzetta.gr, insider.gr, reader.gr, jenny.gr et.al) Summary of Key Responsibilities: - Support various digital sales and marketing related initiatives/tasks as assigned by digital sales management. -...
... Act as liaison between Sales, external direct clients / agencies, and internal production departments following processes conducive to a smooth work flow
- Work cross functionally with Traffic/Operations team to ensure digital campaigns launch and are implemented successfully
- Assist the creation of Digital Sales packages and materials
- Manage reporting for priority accounts and deliver post campaign analytics
- Update and maintain weekly spreadsheets of revenue booked
-Ability to adapt to change quickly as well as be able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with competing deadlines.
- Collaborative mindset, ready to work with multiple departments
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be pro-active and solution oriented
- Experience in computer software including MS Office and Spreadsheets at a minimum is required
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent communications skills in English, both written and verbal
-Prior experience in Advertising Sales, digital campaign management, ad sales traffic or Sales Assistant is a plus.
Our client is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. They are opening a new technical office in Thessaloniki and are currently looking for several CAD Engineers – HVAC Systems. Job Description • Performing mechanical building design and possess the ability to perform that design in REVIT MEP and Microstation Tricad software. • Designing layout of MEP systems and other various systems as needed. • Preparing...
... engineering drawings from general engineering and design information using BIM/CAD platforms.
• Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or related field is required.
• Excellent English language skills + Good German skills are a big advantage
• Engineering background and understanding of HVAC systems application in buildings and facilities.
• Experience must include using CAD (such as Microstation Tricad and / or Revit MEP) to perform complex calculations, proficiency in Building and Mechanical Codes and Standards, client facing/client relationship/client management skills and effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient working knowledge in BIM Codes and Standards.
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org