Αγγελίες εργασίας για Objectives. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Objectives στην Ελλάδα!
Alfa Beta is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis. Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is one of the largest retail chain with 298 Super Markets, 16 Cash & Carry, 146 franchise stores and over 14 000 employees. Position Requirements The Business Analyst Supply Chain works closely with the Business counterparts...
... Local and Regional IT departments and several software vendors to provide solutions based on Business needs.
More specifically, the job holder:
Identifies, analyzes, defines, and documents detailed requirements to support project and business objectives
Assists users in functional acceptance testing and assists the release updates of new or existing applications
Participates in process improvement initiatives, helps identify issues and offers recommendations
Assists in the daily management of support issues for the Operating Company
Participates in the implementation/configuration of the retail solutions
Serves as the subject matter expert within the functional areas of his/her responsibility
Captures and documents business needs and requirements, analyzes and translates into solutions
Creates corresponding functional requirements as an input to application design
Communicates to end users, business departments and any other internal or external party on the solution
Covers incident management and problem management
Coordinates the execution of projects with the other teams
Provides day to day functional support (incl. on-duty support), application administration & troubleshooting (L2)
Food Beverage Manager Job Brief: The manager will oversee and coordinate the planning, organizing, training, and leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives in sales, costs, employee retention, guest service and satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness, and sanitation. Responsibilities: Assists General Manager and Executive Chef with daily duties and is responsible for all restaurant service operations Hires and terminates FOH staff Maintains employee...
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate and reliable to join us at PAUL Greece as a Pastry Chef The ideal candidate will be responsible for the creation and proposal of recipes for new pastries and cakes for all the Paul stores in Athens. He/ She should be able to actually produce the new products and at the same time train the assistant pastry chefs of each store in order to be able to execute the new recipes. You need to be a hands-on...
We are looking for a talented and self-driven individual to join the team of our Grace Hotel Santorini, an Auberge Resorts Collection, as an Executive Housekeeper Summary: The Executive Housekeeper provides guidance and day to day supervision of the housekeeping department in accordance with the high quality standards and objectives established by Auberge Resorts while ensuring the highest customer experience for the guests. He/she is responsible for running...
We are looking for a talented and self-driven individual to join the team of our Grace Hotel Santorini, an Auberge Resorts Collection, as a Head Waiter Summary: The Head Waiter provides guidance and day to day supervision of the Food Beverage departments in accordance with the high quality standards and objectives established by Auberge Resorts while ensuring the highest customer experience for the guests. Part of the Food Beverage management team, he/she...
A traditional manufacturing company is looking for an Export Sales Development Manager THE CANDIDATE – You We are currently looking for a highly motivated professional, driven to succeed and wishing to lead an effective sales business development in the Anglo-Saxon, German & North American region. Your role is a critical component to the continued successful growth of our business We offer a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be empowered...
... to lead your own initiative and hunger for sales. Our goal is to build a non-existence customer base portfolio, drive sales committed to our mission and focused on being successful.
The ESDM will be responsible for setting and executing sales development strategy for the selected region. This executive will assume leadership responsibilities for a growing sales organization generating sale-leads into developed and emerging markets to deliver a fully integrated product solution. This dynamic leader will set and execute an aggressive customer acquisition strategy to generate growth firstly in number of customers and secondly revenue for the business. This person will manage complex sales-cycles and present to Senior managers with their analyses and progress. Also, they will provide detailed and accurate forecasting for their region sales activity and achievements.
The Daily Role
• Own and exceed annual new customer targets within assigned territory
• Direct customer training and presentation of the product to the new customers
• Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and to expand the company’s customer base
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
• Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
• Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
• Accountable for order quota achievement.
• Overall accountability for planning, executing and submitting the Annual Sales Business Plan under his/her scope of control.
• Plans, coordinates, prepares standards of presentations, and conducts periodic account status reviews to the Senior Management
• Ensures accurate and timely booking status of all pending sales opportunities; monitors and expedites progress toward quarterly and annual sales commitments.
• Manages sales objectives, submission of calculations, supporting data and reviews quarterly data with the Senior Management for approvals.
• Manages expenses within guidelines and departmental budget, while booking her/his tickers hotels and corporate entertainment.
The Skills Required
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from A to Z
• Demonstrated ability to communicate accurately with no mumble and confusion
• Proven ability to articulate orally and verbally the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Must be able to work in various locations and travel more than 50% in a year or as required
• Excellent communication skills including ability to successfully influence and negotiate complex deals in difficult situations and with difficult customers
The Management Skills needed
• Organisational Awareness & Thinking
• Analysis & Judgement
• Interpersonal Skills
• Professional & Technical
• Sensitive and respectful
The Education & Experience Required
• 5+ years of development sales experience in an individual contributor and management role
• Post Graduate degree (MA, MSc or MBA)
• Experience selling into large strategic enterprise accounts
• Fluent in two (2) Foreign Languages
• Numeration €35,000 pa.
• Generous Annual Bonus based on new accounts generation
• Car, petrol, laptop & mobile
• Constant Training
• Private Health insurance
• A series of company Benefits
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
Please send your CV and a very brief cover letter at email@example.com
Thank you & Good Luck!!
Ioniki Sfoliata S.A. A dynamic food manufacturing company is looking for a HR Manager Ioniki Sfoliata SA due is looking for an experienced HR Manager, based at our site in Neohorouda - Oreokastro, Thessaloniki. ROLE DESCRIPTION To be our brand ambassador and to provide the strategic interface between HR, Managers and Employees to embed a strategic approach to human resource development and management that results in more effective culture development...
... and organizational design.
To support the COO of the delivery of our Transformation Plan so we meet the objectives with our People Strategy.
THE CANDIDATE – You
Able to demonstrate skills that include:
Organisational Awareness & Thinking
Using numbers to develop long term strategies
Driving the transformation strategy to add value to the business
Implementing and promoting values and policy
Able to demonstrate both political and emotional intelligence
Possesses the personal credibility to influence and direct the work of others and to inspire loyalty
Provides staff with a clear sense of vision and direction, and can generate excitement
Champions new initiatives in support of strategic goals, encourages others to change and negotiates and implements change successfully
Understands and promotes frameworks which help shape and generate positive change, such as Best Companies, ISO, TAPA & BRC
Analysis & Judgement
Adopts a flexible and creative approach, redefining problems in the light of information gathered or changes in context
Makes rational, realistic and sound decisions based on consideration of all the facts and alternatives available
Establishes and maintains constructive, open and honest relationships with a wide range of people, achieving positive shared outcomes and sharing feedback
Displays sound understanding of equality issues, respecting and valuing individuals’ diversity and the variety of their contributions
Effective communication skills which are clear, fluent, concise, appropriate to the situation and are readily understood by all
Encouraging feedback as appropriate
Provides services which have been designed to meet customer needs and expectations, and which conform to the highest professional standards, within a framework an accountability to stakeholders
Behaviour shows energy and edge
Managing & Developing People
Motivates others, promoting a clear sense of purpose and positive attitude to work as a team
Takes a personal involvement in staff development
Professional & Technical
Awareness of national and political issues and policies and how they affect the workplace
Expert knowledge of at least one HR or related disciplines
Advanced level skills in core MS Office, ESS Epsilon Suite and able to manage the payroll
Sensitive and respects the needs of others
Entrepreneurial, seeks new challenges and responsibility
Hard-Smart-Worker and persistent in overcoming obstacles
Flexible, develops and applies practical, innovative ideas
Tries new ideas and approaches
Straight-forward how she or he deals with uncertainty and ambiguity
Consults with others in dealing with difficult situations
Considers alternatives and consequences before making a decision
Acts decisively when required
Does not procrastinate
Deals effectively with stress and frustration
Demonstrates energy, stamina, drive and enthusiasm
Can embrace difference
Can demonstrates an awareness and understanding of the importance of diversity in the workplace
Sense of Humour, life needs a bit of salt & pepper
MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
1. Must hold a degree and/or post-grad qualification in HR or in business
2. Must have 5 year’s relevant experience in similar roles
3. Must have worked in manufacturing industry or similar
1. To support the development and maintenance of a performance management culture within the management and employees. This includes developing managers’ skills in this area, leading on capability-related situations, and advising and guiding managers through the relevant policies
2. Develop along with the COO a Performance Management system and its related processes
3. Coach, support, mentor and challenge managers in the application of HR policies and practices, provide advice and guidance on complex HR issues in order to minimise risks and financial exposure for the business
4. To increase the perceived value of HR to all stakeholders
5. To drive and support the development and delivery of cultural change plans and interventions
6. Make the case for, manage and deliver change successfully
7. Participate and present at company induction events
8. To prepare and issue appropriate contractual documentation in relation to appointments, terminations and variations of employment
9. Participate and provide HR support and advice in the salary and bonus review process.
10. To keep up to date with developments in employment legislation and human resources best practice, knowledge sharing within the team to ensure continuous development and improvement in the service offered. Identify and communicate these implications to consulting teams as appropriate
11. To perform any other duties of a similar nature as from time to time as and when required
12. To perform all payroll processes and recruitment paperwork
• Competitive Salary package up to €30,000 pa depending on the profile
• Constant Training and opportunity to get challenged and stretched
• Bonus depending on Performance
• Private insurance
Please send your CV and a very brief cover letter explaining why this role interests you at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may be asked at some point during the selection process to solve a business case.
Please note that EUROPASS CV Templates are not taken into consideration.
Please make sure you fullfill all the Basic Requirements for the role.
We are sorry to say due to high number of CVs received we are only able to answer only to some of those, usually to the ones which are marked OK for the next round of the selection process.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR READING THIS JOB AD AND SENDING US YOUR CV.
Η Ιωνική Σφολιάτα διασφαλίζει ίσες ευκαιρίες, ίση μεταχείριση και πρόσβαση για όλους τους υποψηφίους, ανεξαρτήτως φύλου, ηλικίας, αναπηρίας, θρησκείας ή πεποιθήσεων, πολιτικών ή άλλων φρονημάτων, εθνικής ή κοινωνικής προέλευσης, οικογενειακής κατάστασης ή σεξουαλικού προσανατολισμού.
Σημείωση Περί των Προσωπικών Δεδομένων σας
Με την αποστολή του βιογραφικού σας αποδέχεστε ότι θα παραμείνει στη βάση βιογραφικών της Ιωνικής Σφολιάτας ΑΕ για 6 μήνες, με το σκοπό της αξιολόγησης της αίτησης σας για την άνωθεν θέση εργασίας.
Email Επικοινωνίας Υπευθύνου Επεξεργασίας: email@example.com
Please answer the following question carefully
1. Do you hold a degree and/or post-grad qualification in HR?
2. Do you have a 5 + years’ experience in HR roles?
3. Have you worked in a manufacturing environment before?
4. Are you willing to relocate?
HR Manager - Athens Life is short – so work somewhere awesome! Join Excite Holidays as our new HR Manager! Excite Holidays is currently looking foran experienced and hands on HR Manager.People are our most important asset and you’ll be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realize our established mission and objectives. Promoting corporate values and shaping a positive culture is a vital aspect of a complete...
Tharroe of Mykonos Deluxe Hotel We are seeking a Οperations Manager with considerable experience, who is eager in achieving career objectives. Referring to the Front Office Manager and the Hotel Manager. Qualifications/Desired skills expertise: Bachelor and/or Master Degrees in Tourism studies Excellent written verbal communication skills in Greek English language Good communication skills in German, Spanish, Italian or other language will be taken under...
Tharroe of Mykonos Deluxe Hotel We are seeking a Housekeeper with considerable experience, who is eager in achieving career objectives. Referring to the Front Office Manager and the Hotel Manager. Qualifications/Desired skills expertise: Diploma in Tourism studies Good communication skills in English will be taken under serious consideration. Significant experience in a relevant position. Good computer skills (Word, Excel, Power point) Organizational skills...
Tharroe of Mykonos Deluxe Hotel We are seeking a Receptionist with considerable experience, who is eager in achieving career objectives. Referring to the Front Office Manager and the Hotel Manager. Qualifications/Desired skills expertise: Bachelor and/or Master Degrees in Tourism studies Excellent written verbal communication skills in Greek English language Good communication skills in German, Spanish, Italian or other language will be taken under serious...
Tharroe of Mykonos Deluxe Hotel We are seeking a Front Office Manager with considerable experience, who is eager in achieving career objectives. Referring to the Front Office Manager and the Hotel Manager. Qualifications/Desired skills expertise: Bachelor and/or Master Degrees in Tourism studies Excellent written verbal communication skills in Greek English language Good communication skills in German, Spanish, Italian or other language will be taken under...
Our client is a leading Greek company operating in the consumer goods industry. Reporting to the CEO, the right incumbent will be responsible for contributing to the business objectives in accordance to local fiscal requirements and tax regulations. Ensures that all books of accounts are maintained adequately and updated and that all accounting procedures are in compliance with the Greek Chart of Accounts, acting as a liaison with the accounting function...
... while he/she signs off the financial statements.
Participates in the formulation and implementation of the company's short and long-term financial strategy and policy.
Coordinates the preparation of the budget, monitors its implementation, determines variances between actual and budgeted data and reports accordingly to management.
Prepares all relevant financial reporting to the management on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis, as well as on ad-hoc demand.
Ensures that adequate cash flow is available for the company to implement its business plans and oversees the effectiveness of the credit control and financial analysis functions.
Builds a network of key contacts with banks, funds, customers, auditors, tax advisors and insurance firms.
Handles all tax related issues, as well as the relationship with the local tax authorities in order to ensure compliance with the current tax legislation and adoption of tax efficient policies.
Supports management with business analysis and cost control and provides financial advisory.
Our client is a well established company operating in Financial Services Sector that seeks to recruit a team of Financial Advisors. The right incumbent will be responsible for ensuring maximum performance of his/her assigned NPLs portfolio by providing appropriate and personalized solutions to all of his/her assigned customers. Contacts clients to arrange meeting for either high value restructuring and/or available solutions being responsible for the achievement...
... of the objectives set.
Conducts face-to-face meetings with the debtors to consult them upon their eligibility for available solutions and educate them through the process to be followed and documentation required.
Negotiates specific solution characteristics and always trying to identify viable solutions for all assigned clients.
Following debtor consent to proceed with the solution, co-ordinates all the necessary operational steps, liaising with all parties involved (debtor, judicial team, Bank).
Responsible for the development of Modification Proposal of all assigned portfolios and for the communication with the relevant Credit Department of the Bank in case of additional information/clarification needed.
Oversees all assigned portfolios as per the Re-default rate, by securing timely implementation of the Recoveries process.
Adheres to the Company’s Code of Ethics and ensures compliance with policies to minimize customer complaints.
ΕΛΑ ΚΑΙ ΕΣΥ ΣΤΗΝ ΑΠΟ ΕΣΕΝΑ ΞΕΚΙΝΑΜΕ [To send your CV please click here] Kotsovolos is seeking for a B2B Sales Consultant (Erithrea Attica based) Job Purpose: Reporting to the B2B Manager, the right candidate will be responsible to: Promote all products and services offered by the Company to existing and prospective b2b customers through a relationship-based approach Meet all sales objectives under the guidelines and policies...
Generation Y – International eBusiness Experts, a well-established and highly successful interactive agency based in Athens, Greece, seeks Social Media Expert Key Responsibilities Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals Set specific objectives and report on ROI Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and...