Αγγελίες εργασίας για Needs. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Needs στην Ελλάδα!
Europe Language Jobs is a fast-growing job board that is looking to hire someone to help them with the international Sales Department and assisting with different tasks. We have a very dynamic team and is always open to new ideas and possibilities. Europe Language Jobs currently provides service to candidates and companies throughout Europe, operating in 48 countries and over 33 languages. The areas where you will gain experience are: - Building...
... a network on LinkedIn
- Promote the activities of company on LinkedIn
- Acquisition of new customers
- Build good, long-term relationships with your customers
- Discuss the needs of your customers
- Make outbound calls to follow up on customers' demands
- Encourage your customers to post their job offers
- Advise your customers how to use Europe Language Jobs
- Inform your customers about the latest developments of the company services
- Identify sales opportunities and close deals
- Identify opportunities for cross-selling and upselling in order to increase revenues
- Analyze goals and strategy with the team
- Create new ideas and possibilities to help to develop the strategy
- Native level of Greek
- Proficiency level of English
- You are a friendly and positive team player and willing to work in an international environment
- You are proactive, eager to learn and highly motivated
- You are results-driven
- You want to develop a career in business
- You have previous relevant experience in sales / account management (customer service, shop etc.), you are not afraid to pick up the phone and you are results-driven.
- You are passionate about online business and the recruitment industry
- You are able to identify customer needs and you have
- You have excellent listening and communication skills
- You are curious and able to multitask.
- It is essential to be able to sign a collaboration agreement with a study center with which to formalize the internship
- International and friendly working environment
- Near the city center in Barcelona
- Working in a fast-growing company
- Paid online course (of your choice) in cooperation with EUDE
- Internship with credits recognition, pending the final compliance of the academic coordinator
- Working hours: from Monday to Friday 09:00 – 18:00 and 1 free afternoon per week
SIA Group is a European leader in the design, creation and management of technology infrastructures and services for Financial Institutions, Central Banks, Corporates and the Public Sector, in the areas of payments, cards, network services and capital markets, providing services to over 50 countries. For our Operations in Greece we currently are looking for a Systems Requirement Analyst in order to strengthen our IT Development Department. The jobholder...
... is responsible for:
Serving as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow
Developing requirements specifications according to guidelines
Understanding software development lifecycle and payments processing
Taking part in sessions/ meetings in order to better understand business needs and be able to document them
Eliciting requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
Translating business needs into functional and non-functional requirements for the IT organization, and manages changes to such requirements
Working in cooperation with various teams in the IT organization such as developers, architects test analysts and project managers
Performing additional job duties as required
Working on moderately complex projects with moderate to high breadth of responsibility
Our client, a multinational company based in Eindhoven, wishes to hire Industrial SCADA software engineers Client is working as a professional systems integrator for industrial automation and production management software projects. The goal is to increase, in close cooperation with customers, production and efficiency and thus maximize competitiveness. Added value is a close, enthusiastic and dynamic team of highly trained staff and their in-depth product...
... and process knowledge. In our approach teamwork and partnership are key concepts in relation with both customer and suppliers. To strengthen software development team within the business unit Industrial IT, we are looking for passionate Industrial SCADA / Software Engineers.
You will work closely with clients and internal project manager for the overall project.
You will analyze, in cooperation with the project, the needs and requirements of the client and translates it into a functional description.
You will develop software to control industrial processes and visualization (HMI SCADA).
You implement data logging and processing of industrial processes (Historian, SQL, SSRS).
You keep abreast of the latest technologies and applies them in your projects.
You carry yourself the required tests; possibly in cooperation with the customer.
Since we are active in industries diversion, you are open for every new challenge.
In time, there are growing possibilities to project manager or solution architect
You have a higher technical (Bachelor or Master) degree or equivalent experience.
You have a interest in the development of industrial applications (SCADA, Historian, SQL, …).
Knowledge of the GE Proficy IP suite (Historian, Cimplicity, iFix, Workflow …) is a plus, but not required.
You have strong analytical and conceptual thinking.
You want up-to-date in terms of technology and software development.
Integration of bar code scanners, RF-ID readers or other peripherals are an interesting challenge for you.
You are flexible and stress resistant.
You have a good knowledge (oral and written) in English
Work experience is not required.
Client offers a professional working environment where teamwork is central with completed an attractive salary package with fringe benefits (laptop, car, etc, but appreciates everything and respects your insight and opinion. You work with a committed and highly motivated team.
Please send your cv in English in Microsoft Word format
qmetric | HR Solutions is currently recruiting, on behalf of Sentio Solutions, the position of Product Manager Our client Sentio is a San Francisco-based startup, developing digital biomarkers and therapeutics to change the way we diagnose, manage, and care for Mental Health. Our award-winning first product, Feel, is an emotion-sensing wristband and app, that provides continuous mental health monitoring and real-time advice for individuals that...
... suffer from anxiety and depression. By developing Feel we’re committed to our mission to change the way we diagnose, manage and care for mental health and help 450 million people live happier lives by 2030.
Sentio is backed by top tier VCs in Silicon Valley and London and has been recognized as the Insurance Shaper of the Year and one of the of Transformative Technology companies in 2017 as an innovator in the mental and emotional well-being market alongside the likes of Apple, Google, and Fitbit.
Our team is comprised of experts in the field of Psychology, Biomedical Engineering and Data Science with experiences spreading across many countries and some of the top universities around the world. We ‘re now looking for a Product Manager to join us in our growth and success!
We’re looking for a skilled Product Manager (based in Athens), who will play a pivotal part of the Product team by:
-Contributing to the company’s 2019 strategic plan by creating a UX design roadmap
-Partnering with the Product and Engineering teams as well as subject matter experts, such as psychologists, data scientists and end-users to develop features that increase user value while accomplishing our business objectives
-Driving and implementing all aspects of the product design process, including interventions flow diagrams, and creating user guidelines for these
-Designing a comprehensive UX for both the device and mobile app and ensuring high customer satisfaction and engagement
-Working with internal technical and business teams to ensure stable and optimal product operations
-Interviewing and getting user feedback
-Translating the needs identified during user research into mock-ups, validating the mock-ups and creating new product development features.
-4+ years product management experience, preferably in a high growth tech startup
-Experience in software and hardware development processes and cycles
-Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
-Experience collaborating with different departments and teams
-Strong analytical skills and detail orientation
-Native or fluent in English language
-Positive energy and can do mentality
-BA university degree.
Our Client offers
-Great career development opportunity with the ability to have an impact and help create a disruptive technology product
-Working with top notch and CARING people who are COMMITTED to making it happen, CHALLENGED to grow, and INSPIRED beyond the stars
-Get a truly international experience working with people between San Francisco, California and Athens, Greece for a product that will be marketed around the world
KPMG in Greece offers an exciting opportunity for career growth. You will be joining one of the leading global networks of professional firms, which is well known for the ability and professionalism of its people and the quality of its services. Due to continued growth of operations, we are seeking to recruit a Training & Development Advisor to join our People Services department. Resourcefully prepare and develop the clients’ proposals on learning...
... events with respect to the global trends and local market needs
Contribute in the design and development of the training content ensuring learning methodologies and interactive methods are up-to-date and customized to the client
Be responsible for the organization process of the learning courses, including the material preparation.
Implement all the necessary administrative tasks ensuring the good function of the department
Effectively establish and sustain successful relationships with clients and respond to their requests
Participate in the delivery of the trainings
With experience of 19 years and more than 300 successful implementations, Project One is capable of choosing SAP Business One as the perfect ERP and advanced reporting solution. Furthermore, as the first company worldwide, Project One developed Maritime One, an End-To-End Solution for Maritime Industry based on SAP Business One. Commitment is the connection between our values intentions and our actions. Mission of Project One’s senior team is to provide...
... to Greek and Foreign Companies the appropriate expertise to optimize their operations and ensure them a long-term sustainable growth with SAP Business One.
If you want to join a dynamic and experienced team this position is ideal for you.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Gain knowledge, as it relates to all business unit processes and functions and the current business environment
• Proactively elicit and collaborate with business unit leaders to document current and future business process and information flow maps and identify and perform root cause analysis of current process and information management inefficiencies
• In partnership with other team members and other teams, lead the development of qualitative and quantitative business cases for process improvements, and automation initiatives
• Present and communicate formal project proposals to management and effectively negotiate support, and business unit consensus, for potential changes
• Generate detailed and clearly defined Business Requirements Documents (BRDs), Functional Requirements Documents (FRDs) and steps required to develop or modify computer programs, including but not limited to, documenting algorithms, identifying logical system architecture, and specifying system interfaces
• Partner with senior managers and other senior business analysts to develop solution alternatives for business requirements
• May lead or mentor a process improvement (PI) team of business analysts, and coordinate the design, development and programming resource personnel through the completion of the project lifecycle
• Develop test plans to facilitate the concept phase for designated IT-enabled initiatives
• Support and oversee User Acceptance Test (UAT) activities through careful evaluation of successes and correction of failures, to ensure quality of the end-user deliverables
• Develop Quality Assurance Plans to set quality parameters and expectations for deliverables
• Practice and foster good working relationships and customer service with all levels of the organization and inter- department personnel
• Develop user guides, provide management training, and provide support for the end-user in the development of new work processes and updated work instructions
• Maintain knowledge of most current information technology application upgrades and system capabilities
• Attend internal department and business partner meetings, as well as company sponsored technology workshops or training, as required
• Manage IT Projects including the generation of a project plan and schedule with Gantt Charts and projects updates for the steering committee
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration with a major in Business Analysis, is preferred or equivalent I.T. or business experience - Business Analysis Certification is a plus
• Strong, proven ability to provide leadership and mentoring to others
• Ability to work collaboratively in a multi-discipline environment
• Excellent conceptual and analytical problem-solving skills, as well as good interpersonal problem-solving with a strong desire for delivering high quality, enterprise technology solutions to internal customers
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English, including strong questioning and listening skills and ability to look beyond obvious answers to understand the impact across the organization
• Strong ability to easily analyze ambiguous information received, and work through the process of translating the information into relative requirements, to be clearly understood and utilized by developers and programmers
• Analyzing various business operations and needs
• Possessing knowledge of software testing procedures
• Translating business solutions into systems programs
• Writing functional specifications and preparing training materials
• Familiarity with project management processes, such as scheduling and cost management
• Minimum of 3 years demonstrated business requirement analysis experience, with a strong knowledge of the Fundamentals of Business Analysis, information systems and programs
• Successful experience working with multiple business units, environments and processes to design highly usable applications
• Experience in ERP software implementation and business standards development consulting
• Experience with SAP Business One software would be an advantage
• Experience with system development processes and appropriate documentation
Interweave is looking for an Account Manager to oversee a number of accounts. This job involves a high skill of communication management and project management knowledge across both Digital and Traditional projects. Your knowledge of communication strategy is also very important to us. You will champion the relationship with your clients. Responsible for maintaining and growing the account, partnering with your clients, understanding every need - before...
... it becomes one! You will also be end-to-end responsible in materialising the projects, from client briefing to final deliverable.
At Interweave you will work with a team of inspirational digital strategists, marketers, analysts, copywriters, community managers, designers and developers to build great brand experiences online & offline. And also be part of a complete account professionals team.
You must be able to multi-task and organize multiple peoples’ schedules and understand all aspects of digital communications – content marketing, copy writing, analysis, design & development, to name a few, so that you may comprehend the team’s processes and needs. Adhering to strict deadlines and effectively managing the team’s time-needs, foreseeing roadblocks and managing around delays and schedule conflicts is a must.
We are looking for someone who:
is a passionate person, who loves what he/she does
has a positive attitude and a problem – solving outlook
is a combination of a thinker and a doer
is team-oriented, works well with others and shares his/her knowledge and expertise
manages teams effectively, motivating and inspiring people to deliver their best, in time
likes to challenge him/herself in order to be better at his/her craft and thus, produce higher quality material
loves technology, and is always up-to-date with the most recent innovations and trends
is honest and fun-loving
shows attention to detail
We are a fast-growing, awarded, global interactive marketing agency established in February 2013. We are based in London and Athens and we work for brands and companies worldwide. A team comprised of individuals with strong backgrounds and talents in digital communications, performance marketing, digital products design and development, and strategic marketing. We design and build human-centered products. We make brands grow. We create strong brand experiences, empower brand teams and most of all have fun in the process.
Our client, a leading company operating in the Real Estate Industry, is looking to enhance the team with a Business Solutions Analyst that will drive business change and manage IT business solutions acting as the link between IT and business units. The Role is to support the development and implementation of Company’s new SAP solution while being responsible for both the design/development and implementation of short- and long-term projects of information...
... technology needs through new and existing applications within the organization.
Map Business Processes to SAP
Actively contribute to the development of business process flows, requirements, functional specifications and test cases within SAP Modules (SAP FI/CO, MM ,SD HCM)
Write Functional Specification / Configuration documents
Lead & support project tasks
Collaborate with representatives of other IT / functional areas to ensure end to end process integration and consistency
Collaborate with business key users and dependent technical areas on the end to end testing
Follow applicable standards, procedures, guidelines and methodologies in the implementation and/or maintenance of the SAP platform
Lead and supervise the work assigned to the team’s internal and external resources and partners
Monitor & analyze technology trends in own area which could provide a benefit & improve capabilities for the business and support Strategy or Regional Roadmap
Yacht Brokerage company requires an Operator. Job Description: • Communicate with clients in order to understand their needs/requests and provide them with excellency the information and services requested. • Interact with operation team as well as the other departments of the company, to provide the best support possible related to the customers’ requests. • Act fast, sufficiently and find the best way/service, in-house as well as out of house...
... in order to fulfill customers’ requests.
• Record all relevant actions to the ERP system.
• Prepare and present all relevant paperwork to manager(s) to finalize the invoicing of the services offered.
• 24/7 availability
The right person should be:
• Preferably bilingual, otherwise excellent English speaker
• Computer literate
• Polite, patient, a team worker, excellent in customer service
• Relative experience will be highly appreciated.
CVs with code operator1.
Rocabella Mykonos Hotel is a boutique hotel listed as No1 in Tripadvisor with 21 rooms - suites. We are a familyowned business that is looking for partnerships with individuals that will add value to our product and keep our positive trend. Rocabella Mykonos Hotel, is currently seeking to recruit a professional for the position of: Spa Therapist We are looking for a professional who shares our passion for excellence, strong work ethic, concern for quality and...
Ioniki Sfoliata SA, which is based in Neohorouda, Thessaloniki due to its expansion is looking for an IT System & Network Administrator to join its energetic and fun IT team. DESCRIPTION To deliver exceptional support services to the IT Manager and his team through the resolution of business processes queries on various platforms, operating systems, mainly software and less technical. MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIREMENTS 1. Degree in Information Technology 2. Fast...
... Thinker and Hard Worker
3. Able to think and produce solutions with minimal managing requirements
4. Ability to work on Software (70%) and Hardware (30%) issues
DESIRABLE SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
1. 0-1 years of relevant work experience
2. Skills on Networking will be an asset
3. Ability to grasp new concepts and learn new software applications quickly
4. Ability to solve and/or develop software in order to resolve issues
5. Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable
6. Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
7. Ability to interact and work with technical programmers/developers as well as business executives
8. Manages Change successfully
9. Strong Analytical skills
10. Excellent verbal and communication skills
11. Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
1. Responsible for assisting in all ERP and IT infrastructure related services, including ERP support, all storage and backup infrastructure, desktop hardware, server and desktop operating systems, wireless local area and wide area networks (LAN / WAN), lease lines and database, all telecommunications equipment and the IT helpdesk services support .
2. Maintain network and system security and operation
3. Manage all servers systems and environments (Windows)
4. Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet and intranet systems
5. Installation and configuration of Software
6. Configuration of interfaces of the system, integration and testing of data links
7. Investigate and troubleshoot issues; provide end-user support
8. Upgrade and configure system per project or operational needs
9. Report of progress of System deployment
• Competitive Salary package 650€ per Month.
• Constant Training and opportunity to get challenged and stretched
• Career Development within the team or the wider business.
• Group private insurance
Please send your CV in English or Greek at the firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com .
Please avoid sending Europass CV templates as they won’t be taken into consideration.
Please make sure you tick all the absolute minimum necessary requirements.
Due to large number of applicants ONLY the successful candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest.
Product Analyst (Pr. An - 1904) Description: At Qualco we make software and offer high value business services for the Credit Debt Management industry. With offices in Athens, UK, France, Cyprus and Brazil, we serve over 70 clients in more than 11 countries and we keep growing. We are looking for an experienced Product Analyst to join our Product Management team in Athens. The successful candidate will analyse, define and document requirements for new or existing...
Generation Y – International eBusiness Experts, a well-established and highly successful interactive agency based in Athens, Greece, seeks a Graphic Designer Key Responsibilities Works with digital marketing managers so as to find the best solution to our clients' needs Presents designs to internal stakeholders and explains the reasons behind decisions made Creates newsletters, banners ads, presentations, corporate identity or other relative material Required...
Tetra Pak is the world’s leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With more than 23,000 employees based in over 80 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto...
Mellon Technologies, the parent company ofMellon Group of Companies, was founded in 1994 in Athens. Our offering consists ofspecialized technology solutions, contact centre and business process outsourcing services, to serve the increasing needs of financial institutions and organizations with strong consumer transactions business, such as Retail Banks, Public Utilities, Telecommunications Providers and large Private Companies. Mellon Technologies due to new...