Αγγελίες εργασίας για Native. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Native στην Ελλάδα!
qmetric | HR Solutions is currently recruiting, on behalf of Sentio Solutions, the position of Product Manager Our client Sentio is a San Francisco-based startup, developing digital biomarkers and therapeutics to change the way we diagnose, manage, and care for Mental Health. Our award-winning first product, Feel, is an emotion-sensing wristband and app, that provides continuous mental health monitoring and real-time advice for individuals that...
... suffer from anxiety and depression. By developing Feel we’re committed to our mission to change the way we diagnose, manage and care for mental health and help 450 million people live happier lives by 2030.
Sentio is backed by top tier VCs in Silicon Valley and London and has been recognized as the Insurance Shaper of the Year and one of the of Transformative Technology companies in 2017 as an innovator in the mental and emotional well-being market alongside the likes of Apple, Google, and Fitbit.
Our team is comprised of experts in the field of Psychology, Biomedical Engineering and Data Science with experiences spreading across many countries and some of the top universities around the world. We ‘re now looking for a Product Manager to join us in our growth and success!
We’re looking for a skilled Product Manager (based in Athens), who will play a pivotal part of the Product team by:
-Contributing to the company’s 2019 strategic plan by creating a UX design roadmap
-Partnering with the Product and Engineering teams as well as subject matter experts, such as psychologists, data scientists and end-users to develop features that increase user value while accomplishing our business objectives
-Driving and implementing all aspects of the product design process, including interventions flow diagrams, and creating user guidelines for these
-Designing a comprehensive UX for both the device and mobile app and ensuring high customer satisfaction and engagement
-Working with internal technical and business teams to ensure stable and optimal product operations
-Interviewing and getting user feedback
-Translating the needs identified during user research into mock-ups, validating the mock-ups and creating new product development features.
-4+ years product management experience, preferably in a high growth tech startup
-Experience in software and hardware development processes and cycles
-Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
-Experience collaborating with different departments and teams
-Strong analytical skills and detail orientation
-Native or fluent in English language
-Positive energy and can do mentality
-BA university degree.
Our Client offers
-Great career development opportunity with the ability to have an impact and help create a disruptive technology product
-Working with top notch and CARING people who are COMMITTED to making it happen, CHALLENGED to grow, and INSPIRED beyond the stars
-Get a truly international experience working with people between San Francisco, California and Athens, Greece for a product that will be marketed around the world
With experience of 19 years and more than 300 successful implementations, Project One is capable of choosing SAP Business One as the perfect ERP and advanced reporting solution. Furthermore, as the first company worldwide, Project One developed Maritime One, an End-To-End Solution for Maritime Industry based on SAP Business One. Commitment is the connection between our values intentions and our actions. Mission of Project One’s senior team is to provide...
... to Greek and Foreign Companies the appropriate expertise to optimize their operations and ensure them a long-term sustainable growth with SAP Business One.
If you want to join a dynamic and experienced team this position is ideal for you.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Gain knowledge, as it relates to all business unit processes and functions and the current business environment
• Proactively elicit and collaborate with business unit leaders to document current and future business process and information flow maps and identify and perform root cause analysis of current process and information management inefficiencies
• In partnership with other team members and other teams, lead the development of qualitative and quantitative business cases for process improvements, and automation initiatives
• Present and communicate formal project proposals to management and effectively negotiate support, and business unit consensus, for potential changes
• Generate detailed and clearly defined Business Requirements Documents (BRDs), Functional Requirements Documents (FRDs) and steps required to develop or modify computer programs, including but not limited to, documenting algorithms, identifying logical system architecture, and specifying system interfaces
• Partner with senior managers and other senior business analysts to develop solution alternatives for business requirements
• May lead or mentor a process improvement (PI) team of business analysts, and coordinate the design, development and programming resource personnel through the completion of the project lifecycle
• Develop test plans to facilitate the concept phase for designated IT-enabled initiatives
• Support and oversee User Acceptance Test (UAT) activities through careful evaluation of successes and correction of failures, to ensure quality of the end-user deliverables
• Develop Quality Assurance Plans to set quality parameters and expectations for deliverables
• Practice and foster good working relationships and customer service with all levels of the organization and inter- department personnel
• Develop user guides, provide management training, and provide support for the end-user in the development of new work processes and updated work instructions
• Maintain knowledge of most current information technology application upgrades and system capabilities
• Attend internal department and business partner meetings, as well as company sponsored technology workshops or training, as required
• Manage IT Projects including the generation of a project plan and schedule with Gantt Charts and projects updates for the steering committee
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration with a major in Business Analysis, is preferred or equivalent I.T. or business experience - Business Analysis Certification is a plus
• Strong, proven ability to provide leadership and mentoring to others
• Ability to work collaboratively in a multi-discipline environment
• Excellent conceptual and analytical problem-solving skills, as well as good interpersonal problem-solving with a strong desire for delivering high quality, enterprise technology solutions to internal customers
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English, including strong questioning and listening skills and ability to look beyond obvious answers to understand the impact across the organization
• Strong ability to easily analyze ambiguous information received, and work through the process of translating the information into relative requirements, to be clearly understood and utilized by developers and programmers
• Analyzing various business operations and needs
• Possessing knowledge of software testing procedures
• Translating business solutions into systems programs
• Writing functional specifications and preparing training materials
• Familiarity with project management processes, such as scheduling and cost management
• Minimum of 3 years demonstrated business requirement analysis experience, with a strong knowledge of the Fundamentals of Business Analysis, information systems and programs
• Successful experience working with multiple business units, environments and processes to design highly usable applications
• Experience in ERP software implementation and business standards development consulting
• Experience with SAP Business One software would be an advantage
• Experience with system development processes and appropriate documentation
Are you a native Bulgarian speaker? Are you looking for the next step in your career as a Bulgarian Customer Service Advisor? Do you feel comfortable dealing with customers online and via telephone? Are you interested in working for a multinational companywhich operates globally? In this role, based in Athens,Greece, you will provide exceptional Customer Experience to the Bulgarian clients of the most well-known companies worldwide. Randstad's multilingual...
Are you a native or near native Polish speaker? Would you like to jump-start your career by working as a Social Media Content Reviewer? In this role you will be representing the largest online social media and social networking services company. You will review moderate content, share your passion for social media online communication whilst meeting new people, making new friends, enjoying the Greek lifestyle, sun culture. Randstad's multilingual recruiters...
Are you a native or near native Russian Speaker? Would you like to experience living in the beautiful,historical, city of Athens in Greece?In this role you will be representing a large online social media ans social networking services company. You will review moderate content, share your passion for social media online communication. At the same time you will be meeting new people, making new friends, enjoying the Greek lifestyle, sun culture. Why don’t...
Chcete Mluvit Cesky? Would you be interested to experience life by working in historical city of Athens in Greece? If you are native, or near native speaker, of the Czech language and have a technical mindset with good knowledge of computers, you might be the person we are looking for! It is a great opportunity to work for a multinational company based in Athens. At the same time you will be meeting new people, making new friends, enjoying the Greek lifestyle...
A great job for native Norwegian speakers in Athens, Greece! Want to work at a Multinational company? Does living in a sunny country sound appealing? Pride yourself in offering excellent customer service skills? If the above is seems appealing and you are also tech-driven, then just keep reading! As a Norwegian Customer Service Agent, based here in Athens, Greece, you will provide excellent Customer Service support in the Norwegian language. Randstad's multilingual...
The Danish Customer Service Agent is responsible for making business decisions that deliver superior customer satisfaction. This position requires strong communication skills as you will provide guidance to some of Denmark’s largest multinational companies. If you are a native Danish speaker, tech-savvy and you would like to experience life living in Athens,Greece, then this is the opportunity for you! Randstad's multilingual recruiters invite you to participate...
Are you a native or near native Russian Speaker? Would you like to experience living in the beautiful, historical, city of Athens in Greece? In this role you will be representing the largest online social media and social networking services company. You will review moderate content, share your passion for social media online communication. At the same time you will be meeting new people, making new friends, enjoying the Greek lifestyle, sun culture. Why...
Are you a native Portuguese speaker? Are you great with people, and perfectly fluent in Portuguese? Are you a dedicated problem solver and you would like to work in a multinational team environment? Well, the opportunity you are looking for is right ahead. As a Portuguese Customer Service Agent, you will provide excellent Service support in the Portuguese language. Randstad's multilingual recruiters invite you to participate at our online live chat event for...
Parli italiano? Are you a driven and motivated Customer Service Representative? Do you pride yourself in providing excellent customer service? Are you a native Italian speaker ? Would you like to experience life living in the beautiful, historical city of Athens in Greece? Would you like to work in a multinational team environment? If you've answered yes to the above, then look no further! We have the perfect job for Italian speakers to work in Greece. Randstad's...