Αγγελίες εργασίας για Module. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Module στην Ελλάδα!
Our client, a multinational manufacturing company, key player in its field, seeks to hire an ERP (SAP MM) Supervisor for their Headquarters in Athens. Main Duties Map current business processes associated with Planning Identify reporting requirements for Planning via the system Define and design the to-be flows for the system Enter data associated with Planning in the System Conduct a pilot for Planning business processes so as to identify gaps and...
... take corrective actions
Prepare the training material and train the users of SAP Planning related modules
Follow up and ensure the proper use and maintenance of Planning SAP module
Perform amendments / adjustments in the system when there are process changes
Perform regular reviews of process performance and capability and in collaboration with Group and Local Planning re-plan or adjust as necessary
With experience of 19 years and more than 300 successful implementations, Project One is capable of choosing SAP Business One as the perfect ERP and advanced reporting solution. Furthermore, as the first company worldwide, Project One developed Maritime One, an End-To-End Solution for Maritime Industry based on SAP Business One. Commitment is the connection between our values intentions and our actions. Mission of Project One’s senior team is to provide...
... to Greek and Foreign Companies the appropriate expertise to optimize their operations and ensure them a long-term sustainable growth with SAP Business One.
If you want to join a dynamic and experienced team this position is ideal for you.
• Design and develop SAP BUSINESS ONE Add-ons and Crystal Reports
• Maintain and enhance existing SAP BUSINESS ONE Add-on and Customizations
• Work with SAP functional analysts and Operations business analysts to formalize specifications for custom development
• Monitor and maintain test environments
• Design and implement technical solutions for conversions, interfaces, enhancements, reports, forms and work-flows
• Provide technical support for SAP sub-processes/sub-modules supporting corporate clients, including routine systems operation support; diagnose and fix system problems;
• Respond to end-user problems
• Document and perform unit, string, integration, and regression testing in support of new implementations and releases
• Review and Test System Upgrades
• Keep manager or team lead informed of significant cross-team, cross-functional issues and/or significant technical challenges as appropriate. Proactively work to solve these issues while including the key functional and/or business stakeholders
• Provide assistance to out off-site team as needed
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Higher education in Information Technology (IT) or equivalent
• Ability to analyze the data and data structures
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Advanced skills with data analysis and problem solving
• Advanced skills and knowledge of technical documentation
• Strong analytical abilities, communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong time management skills, ability to multi-task and work in a team environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong focus on customer facing interaction, customer service, and presentation
• Self-starter with leadership qualities who can work independently and in teams on tasks and projects with limited supervision
• Ability to provide quality business solutions within compressed time-lines and delivery dates
• Previous experience with at least 1 (one) full life-cycle implementation experience
• Desire to learn new modules/sub-modules related SAP technology
• Familiarity with source control such as GIT or TFS
• Experience with unit testing
• Working knowledge of Visual Studio
• Experience in SAP Business One or other ERP solutions will be considered an asset
• Expert at database concepts, SQL language and Crystal Reports
Our client, a leading company operating in the Real Estate Industry, is looking to enhance the team with a Business Solutions Analyst that will drive business change and manage IT business solutions acting as the link between IT and business units. The Role is to support the development and implementation of Company’s new SAP solution while being responsible for both the design/development and implementation of short- and long-term projects of information...
... technology needs through new and existing applications within the organization.
Map Business Processes to SAP
Actively contribute to the development of business process flows, requirements, functional specifications and test cases within SAP Modules (SAP FI/CO, MM ,SD HCM)
Write Functional Specification / Configuration documents
Lead & support project tasks
Collaborate with representatives of other IT / functional areas to ensure end to end process integration and consistency
Collaborate with business key users and dependent technical areas on the end to end testing
Follow applicable standards, procedures, guidelines and methodologies in the implementation and/or maintenance of the SAP platform
Lead and supervise the work assigned to the team’s internal and external resources and partners
Monitor & analyze technology trends in own area which could provide a benefit & improve capabilities for the business and support Strategy or Regional Roadmap