Αγγελίες εργασίας για Material. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Material στην Ελλάδα!
Our client, a Greek company key player in the services sector, seeks to employ a Marketing Manager for its premises in Athens. Reporting directly to the Senior Partner, the right incumbent will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing objectives and strategies for the company in order to drive growth opportunities, meet business objectives and contribute to overall business prosperity. Initiates the formulation and implementation of the...
... short and long term marketing strategy
Monitors competition and evaluates emerging insights and trends, in order to identify growth areas.
Develops a sound PR and media relations plan
Assumes responsibility for the organization and management of corporate events
Liaises and utilizes contacts in the media environment
Develops detailed marketing plans for all media channels including digital and social media
Monitors and reports on effectiveness of marketing communications
Responsible for the company’s presentation in sectorial guides
Creates all corporate marketing material (brochures, advertisements, presentations etc)
Participates and manages sponsoring initiatives (conferences, forums) that safeguard and maximize brand awareness
Our client, a multinational manufacturing company, key player in its field, seeks to hire an ERP (SAP MM) Supervisor for their Headquarters in Athens. Main Duties Map current business processes associated with Planning Identify reporting requirements for Planning via the system Define and design the to-be flows for the system Enter data associated with Planning in the System Conduct a pilot for Planning business processes so as to identify gaps and...
... take corrective actions
Prepare the training material and train the users of SAP Planning related modules
Follow up and ensure the proper use and maintenance of Planning SAP module
Perform amendments / adjustments in the system when there are process changes
Perform regular reviews of process performance and capability and in collaboration with Group and Local Planning re-plan or adjust as necessary
KPMG in Greece offers an exciting opportunity for career growth. You will be joining one of the leading global networks of professional firms, which is well known for the ability and professionalism of its people and the quality of its services. Due to continued growth of operations, we are seeking to recruit a Training & Development Advisor to join our People Services department. Resourcefully prepare and develop the clients’ proposals on learning...
... events with respect to the global trends and local market needs
Contribute in the design and development of the training content ensuring learning methodologies and interactive methods are up-to-date and customized to the client
Be responsible for the organization process of the learning courses, including the material preparation.
Implement all the necessary administrative tasks ensuring the good function of the department
Effectively establish and sustain successful relationships with clients and respond to their requests
Participate in the delivery of the trainings
With experience of 19 years and more than 300 successful implementations, Project One is capable of choosing SAP Business One as the perfect ERP and advanced reporting solution. Furthermore, as the first company worldwide, Project One developed Maritime One, an End-To-End Solution for Maritime Industry based on SAP Business One. Commitment is the connection between our values intentions and our actions. Mission of Project One’s senior team is to provide...
... to Greek and Foreign Companies the appropriate expertise to optimize their operations and ensure them a long-term sustainable growth with SAP Business One.
If you want to join a dynamic and experienced team this position is ideal for you.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Gain knowledge, as it relates to all business unit processes and functions and the current business environment
• Proactively elicit and collaborate with business unit leaders to document current and future business process and information flow maps and identify and perform root cause analysis of current process and information management inefficiencies
• In partnership with other team members and other teams, lead the development of qualitative and quantitative business cases for process improvements, and automation initiatives
• Present and communicate formal project proposals to management and effectively negotiate support, and business unit consensus, for potential changes
• Generate detailed and clearly defined Business Requirements Documents (BRDs), Functional Requirements Documents (FRDs) and steps required to develop or modify computer programs, including but not limited to, documenting algorithms, identifying logical system architecture, and specifying system interfaces
• Partner with senior managers and other senior business analysts to develop solution alternatives for business requirements
• May lead or mentor a process improvement (PI) team of business analysts, and coordinate the design, development and programming resource personnel through the completion of the project lifecycle
• Develop test plans to facilitate the concept phase for designated IT-enabled initiatives
• Support and oversee User Acceptance Test (UAT) activities through careful evaluation of successes and correction of failures, to ensure quality of the end-user deliverables
• Develop Quality Assurance Plans to set quality parameters and expectations for deliverables
• Practice and foster good working relationships and customer service with all levels of the organization and inter- department personnel
• Develop user guides, provide management training, and provide support for the end-user in the development of new work processes and updated work instructions
• Maintain knowledge of most current information technology application upgrades and system capabilities
• Attend internal department and business partner meetings, as well as company sponsored technology workshops or training, as required
• Manage IT Projects including the generation of a project plan and schedule with Gantt Charts and projects updates for the steering committee
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration with a major in Business Analysis, is preferred or equivalent I.T. or business experience - Business Analysis Certification is a plus
• Strong, proven ability to provide leadership and mentoring to others
• Ability to work collaboratively in a multi-discipline environment
• Excellent conceptual and analytical problem-solving skills, as well as good interpersonal problem-solving with a strong desire for delivering high quality, enterprise technology solutions to internal customers
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English, including strong questioning and listening skills and ability to look beyond obvious answers to understand the impact across the organization
• Strong ability to easily analyze ambiguous information received, and work through the process of translating the information into relative requirements, to be clearly understood and utilized by developers and programmers
• Analyzing various business operations and needs
• Possessing knowledge of software testing procedures
• Translating business solutions into systems programs
• Writing functional specifications and preparing training materials
• Familiarity with project management processes, such as scheduling and cost management
• Minimum of 3 years demonstrated business requirement analysis experience, with a strong knowledge of the Fundamentals of Business Analysis, information systems and programs
• Successful experience working with multiple business units, environments and processes to design highly usable applications
• Experience in ERP software implementation and business standards development consulting
• Experience with SAP Business One software would be an advantage
• Experience with system development processes and appropriate documentation
Interweave is looking for an Account Manager to oversee a number of accounts. This job involves a high skill of communication management and project management knowledge across both Digital and Traditional projects. Your knowledge of communication strategy is also very important to us. You will champion the relationship with your clients. Responsible for maintaining and growing the account, partnering with your clients, understanding every need - before...
... it becomes one! You will also be end-to-end responsible in materialising the projects, from client briefing to final deliverable.
At Interweave you will work with a team of inspirational digital strategists, marketers, analysts, copywriters, community managers, designers and developers to build great brand experiences online & offline. And also be part of a complete account professionals team.
You must be able to multi-task and organize multiple peoples’ schedules and understand all aspects of digital communications – content marketing, copy writing, analysis, design & development, to name a few, so that you may comprehend the team’s processes and needs. Adhering to strict deadlines and effectively managing the team’s time-needs, foreseeing roadblocks and managing around delays and schedule conflicts is a must.
We are looking for someone who:
is a passionate person, who loves what he/she does
has a positive attitude and a problem – solving outlook
is a combination of a thinker and a doer
is team-oriented, works well with others and shares his/her knowledge and expertise
manages teams effectively, motivating and inspiring people to deliver their best, in time
likes to challenge him/herself in order to be better at his/her craft and thus, produce higher quality material
loves technology, and is always up-to-date with the most recent innovations and trends
is honest and fun-loving
shows attention to detail
We are a fast-growing, awarded, global interactive marketing agency established in February 2013. We are based in London and Athens and we work for brands and companies worldwide. A team comprised of individuals with strong backgrounds and talents in digital communications, performance marketing, digital products design and development, and strategic marketing. We design and build human-centered products. We make brands grow. We create strong brand experiences, empower brand teams and most of all have fun in the process.