Αγγελίες εργασίας για Location. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Location στην Ελλάδα!
Position: General Manager for a new hotel project at a very early stage (pre-opening phase). The hotel will be a small, 4* property close to the city centre (Athens). Pre-opening phase: To participate in the process of organizing the property as well as to work with the pre-opening team. Finance & Accounting Manage the location’s P&L and reporting ensuring that all revenue, costs and data is consistent across all channels. Compliance Ensure compliance...
... with all location-applicable laws and practices and report all issues that arise or may cause a disruption to the business
Lead and support the recruitment and selection process for open positions at the location.
Create and manage the staffing plan for the location.
Be the location’s main POC for training needs assessment and delivery of training.
Revise and manage the location’s payroll, benefits and incentive plans.
Supervise the implementation of environmental health and safety plan at the location
Meet and exceed the location’s revenue goals-Establish and manage the sales strategy for the location
Works with Revenue Management team to develop effective pricing strategies, balancing seasonality, economy, customer segments, property objectives and customer satisfaction
Skilful in managing project and working organised in a constantly changing environment.
Being inspired about multi-tasking and setting a new business on the map.
Interacts with guests and other customers on a frequent basis to obtain feedback about their experiences on property.
Executes business plans designed to maximize property customer satisfaction, profitability, and market share.
(language, years of experience, area of experience, specific knowledge)
Prior experience running a hotel as well as leading
multiple departments and supervisors
Experience in running a full round/full-service hospitality business with a turnover of 1.5 Euro million+
Experience in pre-opening and launching a new business in and/or around
Sound financial management skills
Excellent communication skills
Fluent in English
Experience working in multicultural environments (preferred)Sound understanding of processes and operational efficiency
Strong people management and negotiation skills
Solid abilities for reporting and analysing information for
Our client, a leading multinational financial services company seeks to hire an Infrastructure Project Leader. Reporting to the IT Infrastructure Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing and monitoring all installed systems and IT infrastructure to ensure the highest level of their availability. Provide Operational Support/Service/Preventive Maintenance for IT systems/Data Management Solutions including Servers, Storage, VMware...
... Backup and Archiving Software and products including but not limited to Citrix, VMware, Windows Systems, O365, Cloud, DR software, etc.
Provide outstanding system support, monitor and optimize performance for hosted and non-hosted environments
Aid in the support, evolution & direction for virtualization & hosting
Define, implement and assess system reporting and monitoring needs
Provide General Windows Administration, including Active Directory and Group Policy management
Automate software deployment and workstation recovery, while improving user support using Microsoft SCCM
Manage and respond to datacenter, remote locations, and end user related alerts
Support the planning, testing and implementation of Disaster Recovery plans
Provide Datacenter management and Administration
Provide assistance and advice to business users in the troubleshooting and effective use of their IT equipment
Participate in in-house or multi-party Projects to deliver new IT systems or optimized infrastructure architecture and write and/or validate technical documentation including requirement analysis, architecture design, testing reports, administrator manuals etc.
Company Profile Alfa Beta is one of the largest retail chain with 298 Super Markets, 15 Cash & Carry, 152 franchise stores and over 14 000 employees. Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis. Position Requirements The Finance Business Partner, is a member of the Finance Team...
... supporting the day-to-day operation of the Business Development Department and acting as an integrated member of the Business Development team. He/She is responsible for reporting, measuring and contributing to the business plans, drives the planning cycle, challenges the operations on how to improve performance and follows up on projects and strategic initiatives.
• Helps in the development of the BD Department strategy from the finance perspective, acting as finance partner to the business, providing adequate management information for decision making and building together with the Investment Analysis Department business cases and investment analysis
• Supports, challenges and helps to develop reliable forecasts and budgets prior to formal reviews by the leadership team
• Monitors and reviews the pipeline of stores, the investment proposals and real estate deals, the progress of CAPEX and OPEX spending against budget and forecasts, the suppliers’ and constructors’ evaluation, the payments for real estate certifications of constructors or developers based on the company’s credit policy
• Develops tools for the effective target setting and monitoring of the BD department, including timetables, CAPEX, OPEX, sales performance of new/remodeled stores etc (contract management, CAPEX forecasting, future locations mapping etc)
• Assists with analysis and insights the target setting for tenderings of services and products procured by any method (Not For Resale or not)
• Ensures the maintenance of right processes, policies and controls according to the risk & control framework
• Master’s Degree in Engineering, Finance, Business Administration or any other equivalent
• At least 5 years of experience in a large Greek or Multinational company preferably in the FMCG, Construction or Retail industry. Experience in similar role will be considered a strong asset
• Excellent command of English language, both written and spoken
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office with emphasis on Excel. SAP and Hyperion knowledge will be considered an asset
• Technical understanding and good knowledge of the business & processes of Finance and Business Development Department
• IFRS knowledge regarding business development related standards
• Strong analytical skills and understanding of numerical data
• Results orientation, accountability and resourcefulness
• Advanced communication & interpersonal skills, ability to build network & partnerships
• Strong multi-tasking and organizing skills
• Flexibility and adaptability to changing circumstances & multicultural environment
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects
On line quoting reference: (ref: FBP_BD)
Address: 81, Spaton Ave.
Zip code: 153 44
City: Gerakas – Attiki
All applications will be treated as confidential