Αγγελίες εργασίας για Local. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Local στην Ελλάδα!
Our client is a multinational company operating in the pharmaceutical healthcare industry. The job holder will be responsible to support business units and the local leadership and commercial teams, implement the regional pricing foundation defined by the region with appropriate processes and KPI’s, increasingly driving more complex strategic pricing and contracting initiatives for the region. Creates the local pricing culture, supports the standardization...
... of tools, processes and metrics ensuring sustainability and best in class service.
Drives country account & price segmentation, including building customer specific price lists based on the regional target and floor prices and, driving adaptive strategies based on go-to market strategy, reimbursement, market & competitive dynamics.
Becomes partner of the negotiation team for major tenders & big deals, works with the team to make the final pricing decisions.
Governance process local owner, including preparation of the business cases for pricing committee approval.
Gathers & analyzes competitive moves, suggests & implements local strategies.
Collect relevant information to support quality pricing decisions and present analysis.
Reviews pricing proposals with respect to marketing guidance and business objectives.
Ensures compliance with company policies and local legislation.
Our client is a leading company operating in the food production sector. The selected candidate will be in charge of the plant, directing, planning and coordinating the manufacturing activities in order to ensure cost-effective and on-time delivery of quality products, as well as managing and overseeing all functions within the plant. Holding full P&L responsibility, including development of the annual budget, implementation of goals and monitoring...
... of plant's performance.
Directs production, ensuring cost effectiveness and consistency with prescribed quality, accuracy and performance standards, according to company's guidelines.
Prepares and submits operating reports to the management, regarding current production status and recommendations for improvements in efficiency.
Supervises the manufacture and packaging procedures and oversees the proper implementation of the purchasing, shipment, storing and distribution policies and procedures for raw materials and finished goods.
Develops and implements cost reduction initiatives using technologies, best practices and efficiency analysis.
Ensures compliance of the plant’s operations with the corporate policy and the local regulations, while developing, implementing and maintaining standards along with the quality assurance department.
Participates in the continuous improvement of all product and production processes, by collaborating with the R&D department and by proposing and implementing solutions and improvements.
Participates in the Health, Safety and Environment Committee and reviews the actions and the materialization course of the management systems of Labor Health, Safety and Environment.
Responsible for the continuous development of the direct reporting team and for establishing succession plans in all key positions of the plant.
Ioniki Sfoliata SA, which is based in Neohorouda, Thessaloniki due to its expansion is looking for an IT System & Network Administrator to join its energetic and fun IT team. DESCRIPTION To deliver exceptional support services to the IT Manager and his team through the resolution of business processes queries on various platforms, operating systems, mainly software and less technical. MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIREMENTS 1. Degree in Information Technology 2. Fast...
... Thinker and Hard Worker
3. Able to think and produce solutions with minimal managing requirements
4. Ability to work on Software (70%) and Hardware (30%) issues
DESIRABLE SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
1. 0-1 years of relevant work experience
2. Skills on Networking will be an asset
3. Ability to grasp new concepts and learn new software applications quickly
4. Ability to solve and/or develop software in order to resolve issues
5. Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable
6. Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
7. Ability to interact and work with technical programmers/developers as well as business executives
8. Manages Change successfully
9. Strong Analytical skills
10. Excellent verbal and communication skills
11. Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
1. Responsible for assisting in all ERP and IT infrastructure related services, including ERP support, all storage and backup infrastructure, desktop hardware, server and desktop operating systems, wireless local area and wide area networks (LAN / WAN), lease lines and database, all telecommunications equipment and the IT helpdesk services support .
2. Maintain network and system security and operation
3. Manage all servers systems and environments (Windows)
4. Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet and intranet systems
5. Installation and configuration of Software
6. Configuration of interfaces of the system, integration and testing of data links
7. Investigate and troubleshoot issues; provide end-user support
8. Upgrade and configure system per project or operational needs
9. Report of progress of System deployment
• Competitive Salary package 715€ per Month.
• Constant Training and opportunity to get challenged and stretched
• Career Development within the team or the wider business.
• Group private insurance
Please send your CV in English or Greek at the email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please avoid sending Europass CV templates as they won’t be taken into consideration.
Please make sure you tick all the absolute minimum necessary requirements.
Due to large number of applicants ONLY the successful candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest.
Our client, a Greek company key player in the services sector, seeks to employ an HR Manager for its premises in Athens. Reporting directly to the Senior Partner, the HR Manager will be responsible for driving the HR agenda in the local organization, providing HR support to the Management and the employees. Evaluates current capabilities and identifies the future resource needs to achieve organizational structure capacity through the resourcing of internal...
... or external talents
Supports managers in identifying and managing high performing/high potential individuals
Implements the recruitment and selection process
Analyzes and identifies training needs, choosing the right providers and coordinating the soft skills and technical skills training programs
Implements various HR initiatives to develop employee engagement
Handles operational issues such as absence and performance management
Elsa Silgan Metal Packaging S.A, the leading manufacturing company, subsidiary of a multibillion Revenue American Listed Company, is currently recruiting the role of Production Supervisor. The primary activity of the company is the production of metal containers. It is the market leader in Greece serving the biggest International and Local Customers mainly in the food and chemical sector, though its two factory side. Main Duties Achieve planned output according...
... to specifications.
Record operational or production data.
Submit reports on performance and progress.
Prepare the weekly manpower schedule and adjust daily as necessary.
Lead the daily meeting with quality and production planning.
Set weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to production personnel.
Monitor the smooth operation of the production equipment to ensure
proper functioning and highest efficiency.
Contribute in resolving production problems or equipment malfunctions.
Supervise the line operators and develop training plans.
Review best practices with the Production Manager and suggest improvements
Participate in the Group’s projects.