Αγγελίες εργασίας για Literacy. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Literacy στην Ελλάδα!
Kensho’s Boutique Hotel Suites is currently seeking to recruit for the season 2018 Housekeeping Manager Position requirements: Tourism or Hospitality degree Minimum experience of 3 years in 5 star hotels in similar position Advanced use of English language, both oral and written Computer literacy (Windows Word, Excel) Previous experience with PMS systems Knowledge of extra language will be considered an asset (German, Italian, French or Russian) Strong communication...
Crewing agency is seeking to employ a Lady as part-time Crew Operator. Excellency in English, computer literacy and University degree are prerequisites. The
Our client, a well-established multinational company wishes to employ a Supply Chain Coordinator Main Accountabilities • Efficiently enter and manage all company orders to relevant factories • Liaise daily with procurement & planning for order status ensuring delivery commitment • Handling of cancellations or changes in sales orders and communicating such changes effectively and timely to all related departments • Co-ordination of shipments with...
... all customers
• Logistics co-ordination with forwarders
• Provide sales assistance to Area Sales Managers by producing reports, memos, letters, spreadsheets and general administration
• Import/Export co-ordination
• Invoicing of all orders
• Co-ordination with logistics Department for preparation of shipping documents.
• Co-operating with Accounts Department for overdue payments
• Responsible for collecting data to be used in the development of critical departmental objective monitoring systems
Ideal Candidates must have:
- Perfect command of English language (written and oral)
- Ideally German language also
- Excellent Computer literacy
- A bachelors degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior experience in customer service or commercial support departments
To apply: Please send resumes in Microsoft Word format at email@example.com mentioning job title (www.hrstrategy.gr)
Tourist Office Receptionist (Sales) - Santorini Location: Santorini, Greece Position Summary: The ideal candidate should be able to provide excellent customer service and to make sure that the highest quality standards are achieved. He/she should be able to deal with concierge, managing call center and e-mail correspondence, updating files and provide efficient communication with collaborations. Position Requirements: 2 years minimum experience as a Receptionist...
Workathlon is looking to recruit a Reservations Agent For a prestigious 5 star Hotel on the Greek countryside The Hotel offers: Full term 12 month contract Relocation bonus Required Qualifications: Previous experience of 3 years in a similar position within a 5* property Computer literacy knowledge of Hospitality PMS software Fluency in Greek English, extra languages would be considered a plus Degree in Hospitality / Tourism (desirable) Required Skills: Ability...