Αγγελίες εργασίας για Level. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Level στην Ελλάδα!
Our clients, large hotel groups of companies, wish to hire for the season 2020 (April to October) 850 hotel employees. Location of employment: Alonissos island, Andros island, Athens, Chalikidiki, Crete island, Evoia, Kerkira island, Kos island, Mani (Peloponnese), Monemvasia (Peloponnese), Mykonos island, Lesvos island, Paksoi island, Paros island, Patmos island, Poros island, Preveza island, Rhodes island, Santorini island, Skiathos island, Spetses island...
... Thassos, Thessaloniki, Tinos island, Tripolis (Peloponnese)
Our clients wish to hire managers and personnel for the positions below (experienced professionals or students of hospital management):
Our clients offer:
Bonus and fringe benefits
A healthy working environment with respect to its people needs and values
Full time Residence
As interviews for all positions start on February 2020, please send us your resume in English or Greek mentioning job title you are interested in
Hrstrategy Human Resources Management Consultants: committed to providing the highest level & finest quality of services our clients. (www.hrstrategy.gr)
Our client a luxurious 5-star Residence, Resort and Spa, private and dedicated to its residents in Albania, wishes to hire a Hotel Manager. Hotel Manager’s Responsibilities Oversees work at all levels (receptionists, kitchen staff, service staff, etc.) and set clear goals. Plans activities and assigns responsibilities to achieve the most efficient operating model. Manages budgets / expenses, analyzes and interprets financial information and monitors...
... sales and profits.
Creates and implements an intuitive and efficient marketing strategy to promote hotel services.
Communicates with clients when needed (welcomes them to the resort, addresses their complaints, resolves problems etc.).
Monitors internal problems such as maintenance of premises, staff or equipment shortages, renovations etc.
Collaborates with external parties such as suppliers, travel agencies.
Inspects facilities and enforces strict adherence to health and safety standards.
University Degree in Business, Economics, Marketing, or Hospitality.
More than 5 years-experience in similar positions.
Communication skills, analytical, operational, managerial coordination, leadership.
Very good command of English.
Very good knowledge of MS Office, ERP, reservations and other MIS systems.
A contemporary greek Μichelin restaurant located near to one of London’s top tourist attractions, the Madam Tussauds museum, and which combines fundamental elements of the renowned greek cuisine, is seeking a Chef de Partie to join their expanding and dynamic team. English on a good level is required. If interested, send your CV to the email below.
We are seeking a Naval Architect for our Reporting Team . Degree in Naval Architecture from TEI or equivalent . Good knowledge of the English Language (Level B2 at least) . Good computer skills . Fulfilled military obligations . Work Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00 – 17:00 Please send your CV along with a transcript of your degree
Our client a supermarket chain in Albania, wishes to hire a Retail Sales Manager. The role: Reporting to the CEO, the Sales Manager oversees all commercial activities of the organization ensuring that it maximizes all opportunities for profit generation. Key Responsibilities Organizes all stores operations and allocate responsibilities to personnel. Supervises and guide staff towards maximum performance. Prepares and controls the stores’ budget...
... aiming for minimum expenditure and efficiency.
Monitors stock levels and purchases and ensures they stay within budget.
Deals with complaints from customers to maintain the store’s reputation.
Inspects the areas in the stores and resolve any issues that might arise.
Plans and oversee in-store promotional events or displays.
Keeps abreast of market trends to determine the need for improvements in the stores.
Analyzes sales and revenue reports and makes forecasts.
Ensures the stores fulfil all legal health and safety guidelines.
Degree in Business Administration/Management or related business/public administration field is preferred.
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a senior leadership/management position.
Experience on management of trade center is a plus.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to communicate verbally and in writing to a very high standard in English.
Please send your resume by email mentioning job title.
SIA Group is a European leader in the design, creation and management of technology infrastructures and services for Financial Institutions, Central Banks, Corporates and the Public Sector, in the areas of payments, cards, network services and capital markets, providing services to over 50 countries. SIA currently processes 7.2 billion issuing and acquiring card transactions and handles over 84 million payment cards in 23 European countries. For our Operations...
... in Greece we are currently are looking for a Project Manager in order to strengthen our Project Management Department.
The jobholder will be responsible for:
Defining the project brief and setting client expectations in respect of deliverables, plans and management of the project.
Establishing an appropriate project governance structure, in line with SIA’s program/project methodology
Developing estimates of resources, costs and durations and based on these, creating a high-level project schedule and requesting appropriate resources.
Facilitating the development of all elements of the project plans and schedule according to the project brief; agreeing all plans with the relevant stakeholders.
Managing, maintaining and tracking the overall project plan, controls, budget and work assignments according to established SIA governance.
Managing project risks and issues engaging all the team members and initiating corrective/preventive actions.
Performing comparisons of estimated and actual costs and completing financial closeout.
Facilitating the project evaluation and obtaining approval to close out the project, documented within end project report.
Building and maintaining a cohesive cross-organization project team ethos and fostering productive working relationships, optimally assigning tasks to team members. Organizing, leading, and motivating a matrix team of SIA Group SME’s.
Maintaining a dialogue with PMO to ensure that defined project processes are followed and that any issues are resolved in a timely manner.
Ensuring a clean, structured and fully supported transition to BAU providing out of hours cover when necessary.
Reporting project status (schedule, cost, benefit, risk, issues and scope) to all stakeholders on a regular agreed basis.
ERGATIKAT S.A. is searching for a Field Telecom Engineer in Athens with the following characteristics: Education: Academic degree (minimum on technical bachelor level) on Electrical, Mechanical or Electronics Engineering Experience: - Min 5 years of experience in RAN site implementation - Domain experience: RAN, Base Station, MW RAN and MW Swap experience on site - Commissioning and Integration of Radio Base Stations and Microwave equipment of...
... various technologies (Ericsson, NSN, Huawei, Alcatel)
- Preparation and review of technical documents related to field activities (Site Survey Reports, Installation Materials Orders, Site Folders, As Built Drawings)
- Excellent skills in Organizing and supervising of technical works on site. (Civil Works, Power, Telecom Equipment Installation)
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent Communication, Planning & Organizational skills
- Be an Active Team player
Please forward your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include in the subject of your email the code: MNS.JT.20
We are looking for Rental Agents for our new Branch Office in Kefalonia. The main responsibilities are: Customized attention and information to national and international clients. Booking management and rental contracts of our vehicles fleet. Advice and sale of related products. Invoicing and payment. Check-in and Check-out of vehicles. Minimum requirements: English level B2 (it will have level test). Driving license and own car. Work experience...
We are looking for Rental Agents for our new Branch Office in Rodas. The main responsibilities are: Customized attention and information to national and international clients. Booking management and rental contracts of our vehicles fleet. Advice and sale of related products. Invoicing and payment. Check-in and Check-out of vehicles. Minimum requirements: English level B2 (it will have level test). Driving license and own car. Work experience...
We are looking for Rental Agents for our new Branch Office in Santorini. The main responsibilities are: Customized attention and information to national and international clients. Booking management and rental contracts of our vehicles fleet. Advice and sale of related products. Invoicing and payment. Check-in and Check-out of vehicles. Minimum requirements: English level B2 (it will have level test). Driving license and own car. Work experience...
We are looking for Rental Agents for our new Branch Office in Corfú. The main responsibilities are: Customized attention and information to national and international clients. Booking management and rental contracts of our vehicles fleet. Advice and sale of related products. Invoicing and payment. Check-in and Check-out of vehicles. Minimum requirements: English level B2 (it will have level test). Driving license and own car. Work experience...
We are looking for Rental Agents for our new Branch Office in Heraklion. The main responsibilities are: Customized attention and information to national and international clients. Booking management and rental contracts of our vehicles fleet. Advice and sale of related products. Invoicing and payment. Check-in and Check-out of vehicles. Minimum requirements: English level B2 (it will have level test). Driving license and own car. Work experience...
A butler primarily serves as a key point of contact for guests and VIP guests throughout their stay at the villa. He / she should be fully conversant with all services and facilities offered by the villa as well as additional services available locally, outside of the villa. Basic tasks include greeting guests upon arrival and assisting them at departure. Serving food and beverages as needed. Organizing staff, supplies, activities and environs to assure the...
... best possible experience for the guest. It is important to be well groomed, clean and courteous. Provide professional, efficient, flexible and personalized service at all times, creating their stay memorable and pleasant.
The employment is offered from June to August 2020.
· Welcoming guests upon arrival, availing butler services; serving welcome drinks and escorting them to their assigned rooms
· Handling of luggage delivery and assist with unpacking as needed
· Processing of all guest's requests and liaise with respective departments: laundry, wake up calls, spa bookings, concierge and any other special requests
· Looking after villa guests, coordinating and fulfilling all guest needs using available resources (staff and facilities, as well as external local services)
· Organizing activities inside of the villa; SPA treatments, Yoga, tennis instruction, planning special events, etc.
· Organizing activities outside of the villa; excursions, booking restaurants, coordinating transportation needs, etc.
· Overseeing housekeeping and assuring rooms and environs are in order and clean on a daily basis such as the pool, the jacuzzi, gym, tennis court and SPA areas
· Checking and assuring work areas, as well as all items used by guests such as china and utensils are sterile and clean
· Creating an ambience, for example by placing fresh flowers and lighting candles accordingly
· Being aware of all guests preferences, allergies, likes and dislikes and coordinating these needs with the Chef and staff
· Being familiar with the Chef’s proposed menus, answering questions regarding the menu and communicating guests preferences with the kitchen
· Checking to ensure guest satisfaction with each food course and/or beverages
· Following up on all requests, assuring that they are completed to the guest’s satisfaction
· Organizing and keeping track of any and all expenses from food supplies to transportation
· Monitoring of all stock inventory, checking freshness and labeling expiration dates
· Organizing tasks at hand efficiently through the use of property management software or other
· Recording all guest and staff feedback
· Informing housekeeping regarding the desired time for the daily cleaning and turn-down service
· Adept handling of Smart Villa systems, such as the audio functions and the outdoor cinema set-up
· Fully conversant with accommodation features: layout, room type, location, decor, in-room facilities and equipment
· Proficient in operating procedures of all electrical and electronic equipment within the guest rooms
· Serving guests in a calm, discrete and courteous manner, respecting individual timing preferences
· Supporting all departments such as Housekeeping and Room Service with their duties, checking and replenishing for example mini-bars and bathrooms regularly to assure that they are properly stocked
· Performing all duties with a sense of priority and dedication
· Hosting and welcoming all guests in a gracious and polite manner, professionally holding a conversation
· Offering luggage assistance, packing as needed and transportation during checkout in an efficient manner, wishing a fond farewell to guests at their time of departure
· Understanding and strictly adhering to the rules and regulations of the villa’s policy on fire, hygiene, health and safety
· Carrying out any other reasonable task and responsibility not listed that may arise
· A positive attitude and good communication skills, with excellent grooming standards
· Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
· Flexibility to respond and adapt to a variety of work demands with the ability to resolve them independently
· A diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management, specializing in F&B Service is helpful
· Experience at a 5-star or full service hotel and in F&B service is welcomed
Η εταιρία προσφέρει:
· Competitive renumeration package
· Accommodation and meals
· Dynamic Friendly and Supportive working environment
Γνώση του Node.js, RabbitMQ θα ληφθεί υπόψιν
Εμπειρία και γνώση σε REST, SOAP web Services
Εμπειρία σε high traffic websites
Προθυμία για να συνεχή μάθηση νέων τεχνολογιών
Γρήγορη εύρεση λύσεων ανάλογα με τις ανάγκες και τις απαιτήσεις
Our client is a well-established company operating in the Dry Bulk Carrier shipping industry. The position holder will be responsible for delivering the service level required from the business Unit and for ensuring that the ships are operated to the highest of standard in compliance with the legal and regulatory requirements and in accordance with standards and policies. Ensures the fleet's efficient operation, providing guidance and support to the Superintendent...
... Engineers and the coordinators of technical department, in accordance with general policies and directions by Technical Manager.
Contributes in projects' evolvement in order to assist Technical Management keeping the company pioneer with new regulations, requirements and industry developments.
Provides technical instructions and guidance to the on-board engineers in order to assist them in handling technical matters and troubles.
Monitors and controls daily operation of the fleet and its team in order to ensure the minimum technical operating standards and to achieve best performance possible.
Coordinates and monitors surveys / inspections done by the Superintendent Engineers in order to keep track of each vessel's condition, outstanding and operating standards.
Communicates maintenance requirements to ensure maximum efficiency and implement corrective actions as required and collaborates with other departments on cross-department initiatives.
Maintains records, reports and files of maintenance, repairs, depreciation, mileage, etc.
Prepare and maintains the annual budget by analyzing and reviewing the financial data and by controlling and authorizing the expenditures done.
Just advertising (www.justadv.gr) is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team, working closely with the client services team across both existing and new business. Your role will include: - New business development and account management into key market sectors. - Identifying and qualifying new business opportunities. - Presenting and pitching to potential clients at board level. - Working with internal development and creative teams...
... to accurately relay costumer requirements.
- Proven track record of successful new business generation, account management and sales.
- Proven experience in presenting and negotiating at board level.
- A positive attitude with passion for developing and managing accounts.
- A self-starter with strong organizational skills.
- Any experience of working with the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry (as clients) would be a distinct advantage.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to: email@example.com