Αγγελίες εργασίας για Leadership. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Leadership στην Ελλάδα!
Our client is a multinational company operating in the pharmaceutical healthcare industry. The job holder will be responsible to support business units and the local leadership and commercial teams, implement the regional pricing foundation defined by the region with appropriate processes and KPI’s, increasingly driving more complex strategic pricing and contracting initiatives for the region. Creates the local pricing culture, supports the standardization...
... of tools, processes and metrics ensuring sustainability and best in class service.
Drives country account & price segmentation, including building customer specific price lists based on the regional target and floor prices and, driving adaptive strategies based on go-to market strategy, reimbursement, market & competitive dynamics.
Becomes partner of the negotiation team for major tenders & big deals, works with the team to make the final pricing decisions.
Governance process local owner, including preparation of the business cases for pricing committee approval.
Gathers & analyzes competitive moves, suggests & implements local strategies.
Collect relevant information to support quality pricing decisions and present analysis.
Reviews pricing proposals with respect to marketing guidance and business objectives.
Ensures compliance with company policies and local legislation.
Company Profile Alfa Beta is one of the largest retail chain with 298 Super Markets, 15 Cash & Carry, 152 franchise stores and over 14 000 employees. Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis. Position Requirements The Finance Business Partner, is a member of the Finance Team...
... supporting the day-to-day operation of the Business Development Department and acting as an integrated member of the Business Development team. He/She is responsible for reporting, measuring and contributing to the business plans, drives the planning cycle, challenges the operations on how to improve performance and follows up on projects and strategic initiatives.
• Helps in the development of the BD Department strategy from the finance perspective, acting as finance partner to the business, providing adequate management information for decision making and building together with the Investment Analysis Department business cases and investment analysis
• Supports, challenges and helps to develop reliable forecasts and budgets prior to formal reviews by the leadership team
• Monitors and reviews the pipeline of stores, the investment proposals and real estate deals, the progress of CAPEX and OPEX spending against budget and forecasts, the suppliers’ and constructors’ evaluation, the payments for real estate certifications of constructors or developers based on the company’s credit policy
• Develops tools for the effective target setting and monitoring of the BD department, including timetables, CAPEX, OPEX, sales performance of new/remodeled stores etc (contract management, CAPEX forecasting, future locations mapping etc)
• Assists with analysis and insights the target setting for tenderings of services and products procured by any method (Not For Resale or not)
• Ensures the maintenance of right processes, policies and controls according to the risk & control framework
• Master’s Degree in Engineering, Finance, Business Administration or any other equivalent
• At least 5 years of experience in a large Greek or Multinational company preferably in the FMCG, Construction or Retail industry. Experience in similar role will be considered a strong asset
• Excellent command of English language, both written and spoken
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office with emphasis on Excel. SAP and Hyperion knowledge will be considered an asset
• Technical understanding and good knowledge of the business & processes of Finance and Business Development Department
• IFRS knowledge regarding business development related standards
• Strong analytical skills and understanding of numerical data
• Results orientation, accountability and resourcefulness
• Advanced communication & interpersonal skills, ability to build network & partnerships
• Strong multi-tasking and organizing skills
• Flexibility and adaptability to changing circumstances & multicultural environment
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects
On line quoting reference: (ref: FBP_BD)
Address: 81, Spaton Ave.
Zip code: 153 44
City: Gerakas – Attiki
All applications will be treated as confidential
Our client is looking for a Proto Support Engineer within the High-tech industry in Eindhoven (The Netherlands). Job Description • Analyze, diagnose and troubleshoot systems by telephone or onsite; • Carries out installations, repairs, retrofits, upgrades and preventive maintenance on systems at customer; • Provides regular assistance, guidance, leadership and technical assistance to junior service engineers; • Maintenance and organizes' its installed...
... base. Is the contact with the customer for all sorts of issues, attends meetings of customer service and to keep the customer through effective and regular communication to date;
• Provides service training to the technical staff of the customer;
• Possibility to work abroad for short periods to foreign colleagues to support;
• Records all activities according rules and contributes to the development of sound technical documentation;
• Good growth opportunities within the organization worldwide.
• Master Degree Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics;
• 2 – 10 years work experience;
• Knowledge of optical systems and setting up, calibrating them is a plus;
• Good command of English and possibly German language in speech and writing;
• Sharp analytical skills to analyze or troubleshoot simple and complex distortions and report or correct;