Αγγελίες εργασίας για Involved. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Involved στην Ελλάδα!
On behalf of our machine building client based on Eindhoven, we are looking for an Electrical Engineer in order to work as a Field Service Engineer. Description •Working in international teams of colleagues and customers, sharing ideas and developing your expertise. •Making technologies such as vacuum, mechanics, electrics, software and process, come together. •Creative, responsible, flexible, passion for innovative solutions and able to make a...
•Working on designing, integrating, improving and realizing the electrical part of the plasma coating systems which our client develops and assembles for their customers worldwide.
•Expand your knowledge and experience in machine building, being involved in building machinery from scratch to customer delivery.
•Able to make proposals for optimization and improvement and have contact with international customers.
•Working with 8 other Electrical Engineers, being part of multidisciplinary projects.
•Μaster degree (MSc) in Electrical Engineering or similar
•At least 3 years of working experience in Electrical Engineering within a machine building company
•Ability to lead electrical and multi-disciplinary teams
•A conceptual level of thinking but a hands-on mentality
•Interest in the hardware side of automation, plasma physics and troubleshooting equipment;
•Fluent in English, both orally and written. Other language skills (German, Dutch, Spanish, French) are considered a plus
•Willingness to travel worldwide when needed.
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
With experience of 19 years and more than 300 successful implementations, Project One is capable of choosing SAP Business One as the perfect ERP and advanced reporting solution. Furthermore, as the first company worldwide, Project One developed Maritime One, an End-To-End Solution for Maritime Industry based on SAP Business One. Commitment is the connection between our values intentions and our actions. Mission of Project One’s senior team is to provide...
... to Greek and Foreign Companies the appropriate expertise to optimize their operations and ensure them a long-term sustainable growth with SAP Business One.
If you want to join a dynamic and experienced team this position is ideal for you.
• Provide primary first line application support services to clients via phone, email and on-site
• Properly identify and resolve product and technical questions and inquiries
• Liaise with Implementation Consultants and SAP to provide innovative solutions to client issues
• Maintain support call log using customer support software
• Involved in the provision of consultancy and training services on client projects as required
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• A business degree with a concentration in Accounting and/or Information Systems from a recognized post-secondary institution
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English
• Superior people and communication skills: team-oriented, fast learner and very personable
• Self-motivated and driven to achieve success within a consulting environment
• 2+ years of ERP experience, SAP Business One preferred
• 2+ years’ experience in a software support role
Our client is a well established company operating in Financial Services Sector that seeks to recruit a team of Relationship Managers. The right incumbent will be responsible for ensuring maximum performance of his/her assigned SMEs & Large Corporate portfolio by providing appropriate and personalized solutions to all of his/her assigned customers. Manages clients providing restructuring solutions, consultation about their eligibility for available...
... solutions and educate them throughout the process.
Negotiates specific solution characteristics and always trying to identify viable solutions for all assigned clients.
Following debtor consent to proceed with the solution, co-ordinates all the necessary operational steps, liaising with all parties involved (debtor, judicial team, Bank).
Responsible for the development of Modification Proposal of all assigned portfolios and for the communication with the relevant Credit Department of the Bank in case of additional information/clarification needed.
Oversees all assigned portfolios as per the Re-default rate, by securing timely implementation of the Recoveries process.
Adheres to the Company’s Code of Ethics and ensures compliance with policies to minimize customer complaints.
Manages efficiently corporate relationships and thus contributes to the achievement of budgeted targets.
Your work will directly impact Bazaraki.com and the overall success of the business. You will have the chance to work on a website which has 21 million page views each month, 310K registered users and thousands of suppliers. Customer support is the most critical department of Bazaraki.com. It handles all communication with all involved parties and it is fundamental to work with diligence and empathy. We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven individual...
... with excellent communication skills.
• Provide technical support and resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem.
• Ensure all queries received (email, telephone, chats etc) are responded to within the agreed timescales and to a satisfactory standard. Own and manage the client relationship: resolving calls efficiently and effectively.
• Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance
• Work as part of a team and comply with processes and procedures to ensure offering world-class Customer Service at all times.
• Inform customers about features and functionalities
• Follow up with customers to ensure their issues are resolved
• Any other reasonable duties as required
• Greek language as a native and fluency in English is necessary
• Quick learner and the ability to multitask
• Strong interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills
• Excellent IT skills necessary
• Competent in the use of Office packages, including Word & Excel
• Works at pace and achieves tight deadlines
• Previous experience in Customer support experience is desirable
• Flexible individual with problem solving skills
• Good and reliable internet access & laptop/PC
Η εταιρία προσφέρει:
This is a permanent full-time position working the core opening hours of the business Monday to Friday 9 am to 18 pm. It is a Remote-based job and you can work anywhere in the world. Extended working hours will be sometimes required according to business needs.
We want to be able to attract the best and make sure you keep getting better. We are offering a competitive salary package.
Bazaraki.com is an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to colour, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you feel you have the skills and experience then don't miss out on this exciting opportunity!