Αγγελίες εργασίας για Intelligence. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Intelligence στην Ελλάδα!
Java IT Advisor Modern technology produces more data than ever before, but also provides the tools to store, organize, analyze and share this data, resulting in new opportunities and substantiated business insights in support of new and deeper insights and more informed decision making. EY delivers leading services and solutions in the area of big data, business intelligence, and digital analytics built on a blend of tools and custom-developed methods. We leverage...
Data Visualization / Business Intelligence (BI) professional Modern technology produces more data than ever before, but also provides the tools for the storage, organization, analysis and sharing of these data. This results in novel opportunities in the application of substantiated, innovative business insights to support better informed decision making for our clients. Our data and analytics professionals have diverse industry knowledge and experience, along...
Εάν είσαι άνθρωπος που αγαπάς την τεχνολογία, σου αρέσει η ανάλυση και θέλεις να βρεις εργασία που πέρα από ένα καλό πακέτο αποδοχών προσφέρει ευκαιρίες εξέλιξης και ανέλιξης, στείλε μας το βιογραφικό σου! Νέα θέση εργασίας: Business Intelligence Analyst για τα κεντρικά...
Ioniki Sfoliata S.A. A dynamic food manufacturing company is looking for a HR Manager Ioniki Sfoliata SA due is looking for an experienced HR Manager, based at our site in Neohorouda - Oreokastro, Thessaloniki. ROLE DESCRIPTION To be our brand ambassador and to provide the strategic interface between HR, Managers and Employees to embed a strategic approach to human resource development and management that results in more effective culture development...
... and organizational design.
To support the COO of the delivery of our Transformation Plan so we meet the objectives with our People Strategy.
THE CANDIDATE – You
Able to demonstrate skills that include:
Organisational Awareness & Thinking
Using numbers to develop long term strategies
Driving the transformation strategy to add value to the business
Implementing and promoting values and policy
Able to demonstrate both political and emotional intelligence
Possesses the personal credibility to influence and direct the work of others and to inspire loyalty
Provides staff with a clear sense of vision and direction, and can generate excitement
Champions new initiatives in support of strategic goals, encourages others to change and negotiates and implements change successfully
Understands and promotes frameworks which help shape and generate positive change, such as Best Companies, ISO, TAPA & BRC
Analysis & Judgement
Adopts a flexible and creative approach, redefining problems in the light of information gathered or changes in context
Makes rational, realistic and sound decisions based on consideration of all the facts and alternatives available
Establishes and maintains constructive, open and honest relationships with a wide range of people, achieving positive shared outcomes and sharing feedback
Displays sound understanding of equality issues, respecting and valuing individuals’ diversity and the variety of their contributions
Effective communication skills which are clear, fluent, concise, appropriate to the situation and are readily understood by all
Encouraging feedback as appropriate
Provides services which have been designed to meet customer needs and expectations, and which conform to the highest professional standards, within a framework an accountability to stakeholders
Behaviour shows energy and edge
Managing & Developing People
Motivates others, promoting a clear sense of purpose and positive attitude to work as a team
Takes a personal involvement in staff development
Professional & Technical
Awareness of national and political issues and policies and how they affect the workplace
Expert knowledge of at least one HR or related disciplines
Advanced level skills in core MS Office, ESS Epsilon Suite and able to manage the payroll
Sensitive and respects the needs of others
Entrepreneurial, seeks new challenges and responsibility
Hard-Smart-Worker and persistent in overcoming obstacles
Flexible, develops and applies practical, innovative ideas
Tries new ideas and approaches
Straight-forward how she or he deals with uncertainty and ambiguity
Consults with others in dealing with difficult situations
Considers alternatives and consequences before making a decision
Acts decisively when required
Does not procrastinate
Deals effectively with stress and frustration
Demonstrates energy, stamina, drive and enthusiasm
Can embrace difference
Can demonstrates an awareness and understanding of the importance of diversity in the workplace
Sense of Humour, life needs a bit of salt & pepper
MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
1. Must hold a degree and/or post-grad qualification in HR or in business
2. Must have 5 year’s relevant experience in similar roles
3. Must have worked in manufacturing industry or similar
1. To support the development and maintenance of a performance management culture within the management and employees. This includes developing managers’ skills in this area, leading on capability-related situations, and advising and guiding managers through the relevant policies
2. Develop along with the COO a Performance Management system and its related processes
3. Coach, support, mentor and challenge managers in the application of HR policies and practices, provide advice and guidance on complex HR issues in order to minimise risks and financial exposure for the business
4. To increase the perceived value of HR to all stakeholders
5. To drive and support the development and delivery of cultural change plans and interventions
6. Make the case for, manage and deliver change successfully
7. Participate and present at company induction events
8. To prepare and issue appropriate contractual documentation in relation to appointments, terminations and variations of employment
9. Participate and provide HR support and advice in the salary and bonus review process.
10. To keep up to date with developments in employment legislation and human resources best practice, knowledge sharing within the team to ensure continuous development and improvement in the service offered. Identify and communicate these implications to consulting teams as appropriate
11. To perform any other duties of a similar nature as from time to time as and when required
12. To perform all payroll processes and recruitment paperwork
• Competitive Salary package up to €30,000 pa depending on the profile
• Constant Training and opportunity to get challenged and stretched
• Bonus depending on Performance
• Private insurance
Please send your CV and a very brief cover letter explaining why this role interests you at email@example.com.
You may be asked at some point during the selection process to solve a business case.
Please note that EUROPASS CV Templates are not taken into consideration.
Please make sure you fullfill all the Basic Requirements for the role.
We are sorry to say due to high number of CVs received we are only able to answer only to some of those, usually to the ones which are marked OK for the next round of the selection process.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR READING THIS JOB AD AND SENDING US YOUR CV.
Η Ιωνική Σφολιάτα διασφαλίζει ίσες ευκαιρίες, ίση μεταχείριση και πρόσβαση για όλους τους υποψηφίους, ανεξαρτήτως φύλου, ηλικίας, αναπηρίας, θρησκείας ή πεποιθήσεων, πολιτικών ή άλλων φρονημάτων, εθνικής ή κοινωνικής προέλευσης, οικογενειακής κατάστασης ή σεξουαλικού προσανατολισμού.
Σημείωση Περί των Προσωπικών Δεδομένων σας
Με την αποστολή του βιογραφικού σας αποδέχεστε ότι θα παραμείνει στη βάση βιογραφικών της Ιωνικής Σφολιάτας ΑΕ για 6 μήνες, με το σκοπό της αξιολόγησης της αίτησης σας για την άνωθεν θέση εργασίας.
Email Επικοινωνίας Υπευθύνου Επεξεργασίας: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please answer the following question carefully
1. Do you hold a degree and/or post-grad qualification in HR?
2. Do you have a 5 + years’ experience in HR roles?
3. Have you worked in a manufacturing environment before?
4. Are you willing to relocate?
Big Data Engineer Modern technology produces more data than ever before, but also provides the tools to store, organize, analyze and share this data, resulting in new opportunities and substantiated business insights in support of new and deeper insights and more informed decision making. EY delivers leading services and solutions in the area of big data, business intelligence, and digital analytics built on a blend of tools and custom-developed methods. We...
Do you have experience as a Business Intelligence Specialist? Do you want to join a well known, healthy and stable IT company? Then this opportunity is for you! The position is full time and permanent, based in Athens. My client is interested in hiring the soonest possible. Benefits: The Business Intelligence Specialist vacancy offers: attractive salary, according to market standards further career opportunities cutting edge technologies exciting projects...