Αγγελίες εργασίας για Integrated. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Integrated στην Ελλάδα!
The best, integrated resort of the Adriatic coast is seeking Sous Chef, Cook A, Pastry cook A, Cook B The culinary operation of Maestral Resort Casino serves four restaurants, room Service, banquets and casino. We are looking for enthousiastic, dynamic persons who are looking to join a mulitcultural team in a year round operation and want to expand their horizons. All positions are full time. The package includes salary, accomodation and travel arrangements....
The best integrated resort of the Adriatic coast is seeking a Food Beverage Director The Director of Food Beverage is responsible for the property’s food and beverage/culinary operation, including 4 Restaurants, 3Bars, Room Service, Banquets and Casino. He/She oversees the development and implementation of departmental goals and ensures implementation of the company’s standards. Strives to continually improve guest satisfaction and maximize the...
The best integrated resort of the Adriatic coast is seeking a Rooms Division Manager The Rooms Division manager is responsible for Front Office, Housekeeping and Spa operations. Responsible for the daily management and coordination of Rooms area departments and for managing staff. Strives to continually improve guest satisfaction and maximize the financial performance of the department. Reviews, establishes and ensures that standards and procedures are being...
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer (Code: SQAE - 1901) At Qualco we make software and offer high value business services for the Credit Debt Management industry. With offices in Athens, UK and France, we serve over 70 clients in more than 11 countries and we keep growing. We are looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to join our QA team, who is integrated within the development, and ensure that we deliver strong and reliable solutions to our clients....
Software Engineer/Experience in the Banking (Code: BSE - 1807) At Qualco we make high-performing, scalable, enterprise software and offer high value business services for the Credit Debt Management industry. With offices in Athens, UK, France, Cyprus and Brazil, we serveover 70 clients inmore than11 countries and we keep growing! We are looking for a passionate Banking Software Engineer with a broad range of technical knowledge to join our Banking Integrated...
A traditional manufacturing company is looking for an Export Sales Development Manager THE CANDIDATE – You We are currently looking for a highly motivated professional, driven to succeed and wishing to lead an effective sales business development in the Anglo-Saxon, German & North American region. Your role is a critical component to the continued successful growth of our business We offer a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be empowered...
... to lead your own initiative and hunger for sales. Our goal is to build a non-existence customer base portfolio, drive sales committed to our mission and focused on being successful.
The ESDM will be responsible for setting and executing sales development strategy for the selected region. This executive will assume leadership responsibilities for a growing sales organization generating sale-leads into developed and emerging markets to deliver a fully integrated product solution. This dynamic leader will set and execute an aggressive customer acquisition strategy to generate growth firstly in number of customers and secondly revenue for the business. This person will manage complex sales-cycles and present to Senior managers with their analyses and progress. Also, they will provide detailed and accurate forecasting for their region sales activity and achievements.
The Daily Role
• Own and exceed annual new customer targets within assigned territory
• Direct customer training and presentation of the product to the new customers
• Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and to expand the company’s customer base
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
• Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
• Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
• Accountable for order quota achievement.
• Overall accountability for planning, executing and submitting the Annual Sales Business Plan under his/her scope of control.
• Plans, coordinates, prepares standards of presentations, and conducts periodic account status reviews to the Senior Management
• Ensures accurate and timely booking status of all pending sales opportunities; monitors and expedites progress toward quarterly and annual sales commitments.
• Manages sales objectives, submission of calculations, supporting data and reviews quarterly data with the Senior Management for approvals.
• Manages expenses within guidelines and departmental budget, while booking her/his tickers hotels and corporate entertainment.
The Skills Required
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from A to Z
• Demonstrated ability to communicate accurately with no mumble and confusion
• Proven ability to articulate orally and verbally the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Must be able to work in various locations and travel more than 50% in a year or as required
• Excellent communication skills including ability to successfully influence and negotiate complex deals in difficult situations and with difficult customers
The Management Skills needed
• Organisational Awareness & Thinking
• Analysis & Judgement
• Interpersonal Skills
• Professional & Technical
• Sensitive and respectful
The Education & Experience Required
• 5+ years of development sales experience in an individual contributor and management role
• Post Graduate degree (MA, MSc or MBA)
• Experience selling into large strategic enterprise accounts
• Fluent in two (2) Foreign Languages
• Numeration €35,000 pa.
• Generous Annual Bonus based on new accounts generation
• Car, petrol, laptop & mobile
• Constant Training
• Private Health insurance
• A series of company Benefits
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
Please send your CV and a very brief cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you & Good Luck!!
IT Business Analyst / Tester fluent in English, for e-Government projects (ref: BA_T/11/18) Athens, Greece We currently have a vacancy for an IT Business Analyst / Tester fluent in English, to offer his/her services as an expert in various international web development projects of the company, in the field of eGovernment. The work will be carried out at the premises of the company in Athens, with onsite missions at client premises within EU. In the context...
Law Professional Specialized in Banking, Finance and Capital Matters From small businesses to some of the world’s best-known brands, our clients look to us for advice and services they can trust every time. You will use your professional skills and experience to make it happen, handling complex legal procedures across a broad range of industries and responsibilities. The Law team is a fast growing and dynamic integrated part of EY. That means opportunities...
We’re looking for a Head of Social Media to lead our social media strategy and bring our brand to life in owned social platforms. The successful candidate will lead a team to develop and execute campaign content, drive customer engagement, and work with other marketing teams to tell an integrated story to our fans and followers. Requirements: Create and drive the social media strategy. Coordinate and post content across all social channels and build out our...