Αγγελίες εργασίας για Innovation. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Innovation στην Ελλάδα!
Are you a recent finance graduate? Is personal growth your career vision? Do you live near or quite close to the center of Glyfada? Do you dream of a
Job Title: Solar Tenders Administrator About us: RECOM is one of the largest PV module manufacturing companies in Europe and a comprehensive solar solutions provider. Innovation, superior quality, financial solidity, and a proven track record in projects worldwide are the cornerstones of the business that have made RECOM the preferred choice for both high efficiency PV modules and solar solutions globally. Our team is made up of innovators and experts from...
Η MLS Innovation Inc. αναζητά Πωλητή Καταστήματος στην Αθήνα Κωδικός θέσης: Π.Α. Τι ζητάμε: Εμπειρία στις πωλήσεις λιανικής στον χώρο των προϊόντων
Η MLS Innovation Inc. αναζητά Πωλητή Καταστήματος στην Αθήνα Κωδικός θέσης: Π.Α. Τι ζητάμε: Εμπειρία στις πωλήσεις λιανικής στον χώρο των προϊόντων τεχνολογίας Προσανατολισμό στο αποτέλεσμα και στην άψογη εξυπηρέτηση του πελάτη Ενθουσιασμό, ενέργεια και πάθος...
Our client, a well established cosmetics raw materials company wishes to hire a Regulatory Manager The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and conducting Cosmetic Safety Assessments, Toxicological Reviews, Product Information Files and associated services. • To continue to grow the cosmetic safety assessment services in order to achieve an efficient and respected service. • To develop work associated with the safety assessments, to...
... include Toxicological reviews, Product Safety Data Sheets, Product Information Pack reviews, reviews of Cosmetic Labelling, writing Cosmetic Manuals for clients and providing training for clients as required in order to provide a service in line with customer needs.
• To complete all chargeable work efficiently, within the timescales to ensure customer satisfaction and the efficiency of the business and personal chargeability targets.
• To support business development activities as required in order to grow the business
• To maintain a full knowledge and understanding of the developing requirements of the areas mentioned above, as well as any new legislation and standards which may be appropriate to this area, in order to service our clients’ ongoing requirements.
• To work closely with the R&D Director in order to contribute to other areas in order to broaden our in-house capabilities.
• To train the technical and commercial teams on basic safety knowledge to ensure awareness of the importance of safety for customer protection
• To be responsible for all safety activities during Innovation and NPD, for the final safety assessment and for ensuring that products on the markets are safe though their lifecycle
Skills and Knowledge
• Thorough technical knowledge and experience of the Cosmetics and toiletries industry, to carry out complete Cosmetic Product Safety Reports and toxicological reviews.
• To have effective Interpersonal skills, showing an ability to develop good working relationships with people at all levels both inside and outside of the business.
• Good communication skills needed
• High level of accuracy needed
• A Pharmacist or a Toxicologist or a Biochemist or any adjacent field with at least 1 year experience in toxicology or safety assessment in the FMCG, life science or chemical industry. Dermatological background or experience is an advantage.
To apply: Please send resumes in Microsoft Word format mentioning job title
Is personal growth your career vision? Do you live near or quite close to the center of Glyfada? Do you dream of a workplace that treats you like a member
CONSULTANT - CONSULTING – TECHNOLOGY - JIRA ADMINISTRATOR What Impact will you make? Your Opportunity Today, business and technology innovation are
Job opening The European Center for Open Innovation, Science & Culture in cooperation with Research & Technology organisation based in Nicosia, Cyprus with