Αγγελίες εργασίας για Independent. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Independent στην Ελλάδα!
Plastic Injection Tooling Engineer On behalf of our Limassol based client, a company that is developing, producing and exporting consumer goods to + 50 countries, we are looking for an experienced Plastic Injection Tooling Engineer. Job description: -Design of 3D plastic parts for assembly -Design and construction of high precision injection molds -Repair & Maintenance of existing molds -Testing of molds on injection machines and setting up with optimal...
... production settings
-Testing and fine-tuning of parts until they meet dimensional, functional, aesthetic and production cost requirements
-Communication with internal engineers from R&D and the company’s team for the development of new products
-Management and coordination of external teams for any outsourced work with regular visits abroad when needed for personal supervision
-Development and management of an in house workshop team with technicians and engineers
-Training of new Engineers in mold know-how and plastic injection machines
-BSc in Engineering or any other relevant field
-10+ years of professional experience in the field of injection tool making
-Experience with slide mechanisms and hot runners
-Excellent knowledge of CAD and CAM software such as Autodesk Inventor and EdgeCam
-Expertise in the operation of CNC machines, EDM’s, Lathes, Grinders, Milling machines, and other relevant equipment
-Excellent knowledge of injection machine’s operation, plastic processing parameters, and troubleshooting
-Team Spirit, ability to work independently and under pressure
-Excellent written and oral communication skills are necessary
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ST. CATHERINE’S BRITISH SCHOOL ATHENS, GREECE Seeks for 23rd March 2020 (or earlier if possible) : Payroll Administrator (Full time position) St. Catherine’s is a leading independent British international school that teaches 1,200 pupils from 3 to 18 years of age. The school is a member of HMC, COBIS and is an IBO world school. It teaches the EYFS curriculum and the National Curriculum for England and Wales, as well as IGCSE and the International Baccalaureate...
... Diploma Programme.
The successful candidate will report to the Senior Accountant and be responsible for the preparation of the payroll of the School under the supervision of the Senior Accountant. The role is wide ranging with duties including:
Updating the Payroll Master file in Epsilon Business System with respect to new employees as well as amendments to existing staff data
Organizing and Filing Documents
Excel Sheet workings
Payroll entries, Ergani entries and General Accounting entries
Reconciliation between Payroll System and General Ledger System
SIA Group is a European leader in the design, creation and management of technology infrastructures and services for Financial Institutions, Central Banks, Corporates and the Public Sector, in the areas of payments, cards, network services and capital markets, providing services to over 50 countries. SIA currently processes 7.2 billion issuing and acquiring card transactions and handles over 84 million payment cards in 23 European countries. For our Operations...
... in Greece we currently are looking for an IT Operations Technician in order to strengthen our IT Infrastructures Department.
The successful jobholder will be responsible for
Working as a member of the Command center team & Perform duties to operate computer and peripheral equipment such as printers, servers
Ensuring job scheduling, transmission processing, report distribution and tape operations are completed for data center operations to meet Operational requirements
Facilitating controlled changes to the environment to ensure accordance with corporate standards and procedures
Event management – Monitoring
Following security requirements set by corporate and global policies
Working effectively based on instructions & manuals & act independently to manage and coordinate resolution of issues
A butler primarily serves as a key point of contact for guests and VIP guests throughout their stay at the villa. He / she should be fully conversant with all services and facilities offered by the villa as well as additional services available locally, outside of the villa. Basic tasks include greeting guests upon arrival and assisting them at departure. Serving food and beverages as needed. Organizing staff, supplies, activities and environs to assure the...
... best possible experience for the guest. It is important to be well groomed, clean and courteous. Provide professional, efficient, flexible and personalized service at all times, creating their stay memorable and pleasant.
The employment is offered from June to August 2020.
· Welcoming guests upon arrival, availing butler services; serving welcome drinks and escorting them to their assigned rooms
· Handling of luggage delivery and assist with unpacking as needed
· Processing of all guest's requests and liaise with respective departments: laundry, wake up calls, spa bookings, concierge and any other special requests
· Looking after villa guests, coordinating and fulfilling all guest needs using available resources (staff and facilities, as well as external local services)
· Organizing activities inside of the villa; SPA treatments, Yoga, tennis instruction, planning special events, etc.
· Organizing activities outside of the villa; excursions, booking restaurants, coordinating transportation needs, etc.
· Overseeing housekeeping and assuring rooms and environs are in order and clean on a daily basis such as the pool, the jacuzzi, gym, tennis court and SPA areas
· Checking and assuring work areas, as well as all items used by guests such as china and utensils are sterile and clean
· Creating an ambience, for example by placing fresh flowers and lighting candles accordingly
· Being aware of all guests preferences, allergies, likes and dislikes and coordinating these needs with the Chef and staff
· Being familiar with the Chef’s proposed menus, answering questions regarding the menu and communicating guests preferences with the kitchen
· Checking to ensure guest satisfaction with each food course and/or beverages
· Following up on all requests, assuring that they are completed to the guest’s satisfaction
· Organizing and keeping track of any and all expenses from food supplies to transportation
· Monitoring of all stock inventory, checking freshness and labeling expiration dates
· Organizing tasks at hand efficiently through the use of property management software or other
· Recording all guest and staff feedback
· Informing housekeeping regarding the desired time for the daily cleaning and turn-down service
· Adept handling of Smart Villa systems, such as the audio functions and the outdoor cinema set-up
· Fully conversant with accommodation features: layout, room type, location, decor, in-room facilities and equipment
· Proficient in operating procedures of all electrical and electronic equipment within the guest rooms
· Serving guests in a calm, discrete and courteous manner, respecting individual timing preferences
· Supporting all departments such as Housekeeping and Room Service with their duties, checking and replenishing for example mini-bars and bathrooms regularly to assure that they are properly stocked
· Performing all duties with a sense of priority and dedication
· Hosting and welcoming all guests in a gracious and polite manner, professionally holding a conversation
· Offering luggage assistance, packing as needed and transportation during checkout in an efficient manner, wishing a fond farewell to guests at their time of departure
· Understanding and strictly adhering to the rules and regulations of the villa’s policy on fire, hygiene, health and safety
· Carrying out any other reasonable task and responsibility not listed that may arise
· A positive attitude and good communication skills, with excellent grooming standards
· Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
· Flexibility to respond and adapt to a variety of work demands with the ability to resolve them independently
· A diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management, specializing in F&B Service is helpful
· Experience at a 5-star or full service hotel and in F&B service is welcomed
Η εταιρία προσφέρει:
· Competitive renumeration package
· Accommodation and meals
· Dynamic Friendly and Supportive working environment