Αγγελίες εργασίας για Implementation. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Implementation στην Ελλάδα!
ADAPTIT SA, a leading system integrator and provider of telecom network infrastructure equipment in the European Region is looking to hire: Telecom Engineer Position code: TE-0220 Responsibilities: • Design, implementation, commissioning and support of advanced telecommunication systems. • Problem resolution, consulting, remote administration and maintenance of customer telecommunication applications and infrastructure. • Develop test plans...
... implementation plans, and project timelines for various telecommunication projects.
• University/College (BS/MS) Degree in Telecommunications Science or other relative discipline from a Greek or foreign institute. Master’s Degree will be considered as a major plus. Telephony and network certifications (SSCP, CCNA, WCNA) will be considered also as a major plus.
• 2-3 years of relevant experience preferably in a service provider environment
• Strong knowledge of all modern communication technologies through IP (VoIP, SIP, H323, IPPBXs, CPEs, GWs, IADs, SBCs, IMS, etc) and all telecommunication network connectivity (PSTN, ISDN, PBX, xDSL, SS7, etc)
• Strong knowledge of data and IP infrastructure (Routing, Firewall, ACL, TCP/IP, WLAN, etc)
• Familiarity with Linux type systems and command line configuration.
• Familiarity with Scripting, Databases, XML, SNMP.
• Strong analytical, design and problem-solving skills.
• Good coordination, organization and communication skills.
• Ability on working in a fast-paced, evolving, growing, dynamic environment and adapt quickly to new technologies and tools.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
• Ability to successfully present technical information.
• Excellent use of English language (verbal & written)
• Fulfilled military obligations (for male candidates).
A dynamic career path & a competitive benefits package are offered. To apply for this position please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org by citing the position code.
Reference Number: JDGR1020 The position: We are looking for experienced Java Developers with a passion for pushing technologies to the limits and who will work with our team of talented engineers to develop XM’s enterprise suite of trading applications. The main responsibilities of the position include: • Building advanced back end applications on the Java platform • Following test driven development, continuous integration and agile methodologies • Reviewing...
... code of other developers
• Continuously monitoring and improving application reliability, and optimising performance
• Running unit testing and automation testing
• Contribution to system design and architecture
• Presenting ideas for system improvements
• BSc/MSc in computer science, engineering, or any other relevant degree
• At least 5 years of work experience in Java development
• Solid understanding of the full development life cycle
• Excellent understanding of algorithmic complexity, data structures and multi-threading concepts
• Knowledge of REST API and web services implementation concepts
• Knowledge of Oracle & MySQL is considered a plus
• Work portfolio of open-source projects and technical blogs, working knowledge of C/C++ is considered a plus
• A keen interest in benchmarking and optimisation
• Passion for back end applications
• Strong teamworking skills and interest in personal development
• Attractive remuneration package plus performance related reward
• Private health insurance
• Intellectually stimulating work environment
• Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
• Attractive relocation package. Relocation support for a smooth relocation for you and your family.
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Athens, Greece
Please visit our website www.xm.com/careers to submit your online application for this position.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!