Αγγελίες εργασίας για Handling. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Handling στην Ελλάδα!
Ioniki Sfoliata S.A. A dynamic food manufacturing company is looking for a Marketing Executive Ioniki Sfoliata SA, which is based at Oraiokastro, Thessaloniki is looking for a marketing executive to join its marketing team. ROLE DESCRIPTION To deliver exceptional support by handling multi-tasking issues for the marketing manager and the business overall. The position suits a determined professional who will apply the academic knowledge into practise...
... and develop his/her self-further.
MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
1. Degree in Marketing or Digital Marketing
2. 2 to 5 years work experience in marketing departments, with in depth knowledge & proven experience in digital marketing, content creation & copywriting, ensuring all copy is relevant for the different platforms
3. Excellent command of English language
DESIRABLE SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
1. Excellent User of MS Office, Web & Social Media Platforms
2. Experience in web design, content & social media (portfolio will be a plus)
3. Good to work under pressure in demanding and fast-moving environments where multi-tasking is the norm
4. First class skills in analysis, organising & prioritising tasks with minimal micro-management needs
Plan, create, implement & evaluate marketing activities, especially digital.
Maintain and improve website, social media and its content. Report back monthly on performance statistics for all digital communications across all channels, using these statistics to influence future digital activity.
Writing informative and effective search engine optimised copy for the website and external blog postings.
Overseeing PPC campaigns monitoring their performance and return on investment.
Managing the company’s email marketing campaigns.
Familiar with organizing international exhibitions & BTL activities
Competition analysis and store visits to be able to report back to the business prices, promos, product count, new launches, ATL/BTL of our key competitors.
Reliable, Trustworthy, Positive, Patient, Focused, Resilient
• Salary till 19.000€ gross when the appropriate requirements are met
• Constant Training and opportunity to get challenged and stretched
• Career Development within the team or the wider business
• Bonus depending on Performance
• Group private insurance
Please send your CV in English & Greek at the firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please avoid sending Europass CV templates as they won’t be taken into consideration.
Please make sure you tick all the absolute minimum necessary requirements.
Due to large number of applicants ONLY the successful candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest.
Chinese-Speaking Customer Care Officers (Athens) Reference Number: GR_CCOCH1019 The position: We are looking for passionate and self-motivated professionals to join our Customer Care team in Athens. The main responsibilities of the position include: • Dealing with clients’ inquiries via live chat, email and telephone • Performing personal clientele analysis and taking actions as required • Handling client inquiries appropriately and...
... ensuring that high level service is provided
• Promoting available products and services to clients
• Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with prospective and existing clients
• Cooperating effectively with other departments as required
• Contributing to team effort by achieving targeted results
• Degree in a business-related field
• Client handling experience in the financial services sector is a definite plus
• Fluent Chinese speakers with excellent oral and written skills in English
• Ability to multitask and maintain a high-level of organization
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent computer literacy
• Valid work permit required
• Attractive remuneration package
• Private health insurance
• Intellectually stimulating work environment
• Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Athens, Greece
Please visit our website www.xm.com/careers to submit your online application for this position.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!