Αγγελίες εργασίας για Growing. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Growing στην Ελλάδα!
Job Description: To organize the intragroup meetings (monthly reports, legal team meetings, financial team meetings, budget hearings, etc) To keep the clear and detailed Minutes of such meetings and perform the sufficient follow up of the tasks execution To organize the external meetings and presentations of the Group To organize meetings with my participation and manage my working schedule in an efficient way To do the traveling arrangements To do the...
... translations from Greek to English oral and written
The fluent English and Greek
The sufficient experience as a Personal Assistant in the organizations of decent size (for PAs from small organization takes too long to understand the way big organization functions)
The ability to keep the top level of confidentiality in working matters
The managerial experience of a small team (3+ people) is an advantage
Legal educational background is an advantage
Great organizational skills and devotion to the work
Attractive remuneration package
Opportunity to develop skills and knowledge
Dynamic and constantly growing environment
Based in Thessaloniki
More info: actionline.gr
Send your CV: email@example.com
ADAPTIT SA, a leading system integrator and provider of telecom network infrastructure equipment in the European Region is looking to hire: Telecom Engineer Position code: TE-0220 Responsibilities: • Design, implementation, commissioning and support of advanced telecommunication systems. • Problem resolution, consulting, remote administration and maintenance of customer telecommunication applications and infrastructure. • Develop test plans...
... implementation plans, and project timelines for various telecommunication projects.
• University/College (BS/MS) Degree in Telecommunications Science or other relative discipline from a Greek or foreign institute. Master’s Degree will be considered as a major plus. Telephony and network certifications (SSCP, CCNA, WCNA) will be considered also as a major plus.
• 2-3 years of relevant experience preferably in a service provider environment
• Strong knowledge of all modern communication technologies through IP (VoIP, SIP, H323, IPPBXs, CPEs, GWs, IADs, SBCs, IMS, etc) and all telecommunication network connectivity (PSTN, ISDN, PBX, xDSL, SS7, etc)
• Strong knowledge of data and IP infrastructure (Routing, Firewall, ACL, TCP/IP, WLAN, etc)
• Familiarity with Linux type systems and command line configuration.
• Familiarity with Scripting, Databases, XML, SNMP.
• Strong analytical, design and problem-solving skills.
• Good coordination, organization and communication skills.
• Ability on working in a fast-paced, evolving, growing, dynamic environment and adapt quickly to new technologies and tools.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
• Ability to successfully present technical information.
• Excellent use of English language (verbal & written)
• Fulfilled military obligations (for male candidates).
A dynamic career path & a competitive benefits package are offered. To apply for this position please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org by citing the position code.