Αγγελίες εργασίας για Friendly. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Friendly στην Ελλάδα!
• Writing clean, well-tested and reusable React components
• Creating pixel perfect web pages from design and wireframes provided by the design team
• Ensuring the technical feasibility of new UI designs
• Developing high-quality output in a clean, well-structured and easily maintainable format
• Constantly upgrading and enhancing the user experience
• BSc / MSc in Computer Science or any other relevant field
• At least 1 year working experience in a similar position
• Experience in frameworks such as React, Angular or Vue
• Experience with responsive and adaptive design
• Proficient in both oral and written English
• Good problem-solving skills
• Dynamic and target-oriented
• Eager to learn and work with new technologies
The following will be considered an advantage:
• Experience with Typescript
• Experience with testing tools like Jest
• Experience with Redux
• Good understanding of SCSS and Git
• Experience with Invision
• Knowledge of BEM methodology and Styled Components
• Experience with tools such as babel and webpack
• Familiar with PHP and the Symfony framework
• Familiar with MySQL
• Familiar with Docker
• Attractive remuneration package
• Private health insurance
• Intellectually stimulating work environment
• Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Athens, Greece
Please visit our website www.xm.com/careers to submit your online application for this position.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!
Our client a private clinic for regenerative medicine with more than 55 years of experience wishes to hire 2 Doctors (Internal Medicine MD and a General Surgeon) Patients are coming from around the world and the clinic in mainly focused on regenerative therapies as well as anti-aging treatments. Clinic's target is to improve the quality of life of its patients by holistic individual tailormade therapies. Key requirements Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor...
... of Surgery (MBBS) or Doctor of Medicine.
Experience in combining Allopathic medicine and Integrative or Regenerative Medicine, e.g. Detox therapy, IV Therapy, Ozone therapy, Vitamins, Minerals, Nutraceuticals, amino acids etc. would be an added benefit.
Able to work 5 days per week according to Duty planning.
At least 5 years of relevant working experience.
Organized, a self-starter ad detailed oriented.
Good command in English.
Willingness to learn German language once duty begin.
Provide necessary medical services to patients within his/her scope of practice and field of training in accordance with the stated policies, procedures and protocols of the Clinic Management.
Demonstrate professionalism when greeting and treating patients.
Educate, counsel and guide patients on disease prevention and healthy lifestyle habits.
Develop treatment plans for acute and chronic diseases.
Order diagnostic tests, screening evaluations and conduct patient examination.
Participate and offer health promotional talk programs.
Participate in review of medical policies, procedure and protocols.
Provide complete and appropriate documentations in the health record regarding clinical observations, diagnoses, treatment objectives and patients responses to treatment regimens.
A friendly working environment.
Attractive numeration package.
Other incentives and fringe benefits
Please send your resume by email mentioning job title.
a nanny/ care giver /childcare needed abroad,applicants must be kid friendly and patient,we also looking to hire other domestic workers. Applicants must have 1 year experince.
Do you like to discover new destinations, fascinating people and customs? Large and rapidly developed holding, looking for colleagues for a summer job in Greece! We are searching for 25 Representatives in Chalkidiki, Crete, Thasos, Zakynthos, and Corfu. The job involves going to Greece for a period of about 5 months (during the May-October season). Coordinates the transfer to the airport's tourists to resorts and carries out tourist programs with...
Tour representatives may be 'on-call' 24 hours a day.
Prepares informative material for tourists
Provides information to the group, both before and during the program
Resolving conflict with clients
Referring complaints and problems to senior management
Specialized training in the field of tourism, seminars, and excursions
Monthly fixed income insurance plus significant bonuses according to results
Certificate of successful completion of international practice
Tour operator will pay the cost of transport, accommodation, and meals in Greece (throughout the activity).
Excellent knowledge of Romanian or Polish or Bulgarian or Serbian + English or Greek language
Category B driving license & good driving skills
Communication skills (both oral and written)
Listening and negotiation skills
Friendly and approachable manner problem-solving
Planning and organizational skills
Ability to work under pressure