Αγγελίες εργασίας για Follow. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Follow στην Ελλάδα!
KPMG is more than a professional services firm, collectively employing over 207,000 people in 153 countries. It is a family of fiercely creative people who believe that together we can make a difference. Join our Advisory Services team and partner with the best in business while growing your own career! Our success depends on our people and the quality of our services. We are currently in search of self-motivated graduates, with a diverse range of...
... academic backgrounds, to develop their career in one of the following three areas:
Technology Solutions Our Business Intelligence and Data Analytics Advisors provide innovative, tech-enabled and data-led solutions to complex problems. Join our technology solutions team if you wish to develop your technical skills and the commercial acumen needed to pursue a rewarding career in information technology at KPMG.
People ServicesIf you believe that organizations’ competitive edge depends on people, you belong to our People Services team. Apply now and become an Advisor in HR Strategy formulation, Executive Search & Selection, Performance & Reward Management, Compensation and Benefits Surveys, Human Resources Development and Employee Training programs.
Strategy and OperationsOur Business Effectiveness and Operational Strategy Advisors optimize our clients' operational models in order for them to achieve their strategic business objectives and financial goals.
Information Risk KPMG's professionals are prepared to provide sound business and technical advice to ensure technology risks are effectively managed through Information Risk Management (IRM) techniques, Cyber Security and I.T. Audit. Apply now and become an Information Risk Advisor at KPMG.
Financial RiskKPMG's Financial Risk Management professionals work with financial institutions and other corporate clients to help improve processes, governance and credit risk. Join our team and become an Advisor in Credit Risk, Market Risk, Operational Risk, Insurance Risk and Liquidity Risk.
Actuarial ServicesIf you are committed in pursuing a career as an Advisor to the insurance industry, our Actuarial team is here for you! Our team consists of technical experts, highly numerate, capable to provide advice on the following areas: Financial Mathematics and Modelling, Probability and Statistics, Financial Reporting and Economics, Actuarial Risk Management, Life and General Insurance.
Stay on top of the issues when it comes to buying, selling, partnering, funding or fixing a business. Join our team of professionals if you are passionate about Corporate Finance, Transaction Services, Mergers & Acquisitions, Restructuring, Forensic Services, or Accounting Advisory.
Visit our site for more details about the whole array of KPMG services.
Η Μegasoft ζητά, για τις εταιρείες του ομίλου της, Γραμματέα Πωλήσεων. Αρμοδιότητες: -Διευθέτηση καθημερινών ραντεβού για το τμήμα πωλήσεων -Follow up των ραντεβού -Direct επικοινωνία με πελάτες -Τηλεφωνική επικοινωνία με υποψηφίους και υφιστάμενους πελάτες...
... με σκοπό την ενημέρωση για τα προϊόντα και τις υπηρεσίες της εταιρείας
-Ηλικία έως 35 ετών
- Καλή γνώση Η/Υ
- Εμπειρία στην επικοινωνία με πελάτες
- Ευχάριστη προσωπικότητα, ομαδικό πνεύμα, προθυμία
- Άριστες επικοινωνιακές δεξιότητες και ευχέρεια στην επικοινωνία
- Πτυχίο ΑΕΙ – ΤΕΙ
Η εταιρία προσφέρει:
-Μισθό – Ασφάλιση
-Άριστο περιβάλλον εργασίας
Οι ενδιαφερόμενες παρακαλούνται να αποστείλουν το βιογραφικό τους σημείωμα αναφέροντας τον κωδικό θέσης (ΤΕ19) στο παρακάτω e-mail. Όλα τα βιογραφικά θα τύχουν απόλυτης εχεμύθειας.
Our client is a leading Greek company operating in the FMCG industry. Reporting to the CFO, the right incumbent will be responsible for the supervision of all financial aspects of the company, relevant to cash flow and credit control issues. He/She will be coordinating a team of 8 subordinates in order to ensure the optimization of cash flow and the implementation of credit policy according to company guidelines. Works closely with the CFO to formulate...
... the company's cash flow strategy and credit policy, aiming to achieve the necessary cash flow and eliminate the outstanding payment obligations.
Handles cash management operations (inflows, outflows, inventories) and is accountable for the frequent updating of the CFO on cash flow management issues.
Handles all bank transactions and negotiations regarding settlement issues (suppliers, production) as well as monitors payments and revenues.
Monitors cash flow on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis, preparing company’s working capital and cash flow reporting, as well as rolling forecasts.
Manages the customers' balances to secure and maintain company's credit policy and review credit risk as well as ensures that all company's agreements with customers are properly followed up and that amounts due are timely collected.
Monitors customer accounts and transactions to evaluate and permit credit extensions as well as propose measures in case of possible problems (bad debts or long overdue balances).
Collaborates closely with company’s purchasing team and participates in meetings with suppliers, negotiating the payment terms.
Provides guidance, coaching and training to his/her subordinates, in order to achieve desirable results.
Our client is a well established company operating in Financial Services Sector that seeks to recruit a team of Relationship Managers. The right incumbent will be responsible for ensuring maximum performance of his/her assigned SMEs & Large Corporate portfolio by providing appropriate and personalized solutions to all of his/her assigned customers. Manages clients providing restructuring solutions, consultation about their eligibility for available...
... solutions and educate them throughout the process.
Negotiates specific solution characteristics and always trying to identify viable solutions for all assigned clients.
Following debtor consent to proceed with the solution, co-ordinates all the necessary operational steps, liaising with all parties involved (debtor, judicial team, Bank).
Responsible for the development of Modification Proposal of all assigned portfolios and for the communication with the relevant Credit Department of the Bank in case of additional information/clarification needed.
Oversees all assigned portfolios as per the Re-default rate, by securing timely implementation of the Recoveries process.
Adheres to the Company’s Code of Ethics and ensures compliance with policies to minimize customer complaints.
Manages efficiently corporate relationships and thus contributes to the achievement of budgeted targets.
Reporting to Controlling Supervisor, jobholder will be responsible to supports the Controlling Supervisor in controlling, coordinating and providing results, financial forecasts and energy business trends in order to support upper management and shareholders in the business decision process. Key Responsibilities Supports in the Coordination of the overall closing/reporting process for the 3 shareholders and for the two companies (HERON I and HERON II). Actively...
... participates in monthly closing, budget, forecast and business plan preparation
Controls budget deviations and highlights messages to the management and head of departments.
Participates in the monitoring of operational and financial KPIs to follow the Company’s performance.
Proactive attitude in building company reports (BI, SAP analytics, Business Object, Excel) for all departments.
Follow up of the overall market analysis and more specifically the Greek electricity market.
Assists in monitoring and developing the cash flow analysis ensuring optimal cash management.
SIA Group is a European leader in the design, creation and management of technology infrastructures and services for Financial Institutions, Central Banks, Corporates and the Public Sector, in the areas of payments, cards, network services and capital markets, providing services to over 50 countries. For our Operations in Greece we currently are looking for a Short Cycle Sales Person in order to strengthen our Commercial Department. The jobholder...
... will be responsible for:
Be selling SIA financial solutions by establishing contacts and developing relationships with prospects
Be responsible for retaining clients by building relationships with clients, providing support, information and guidance through relationship management and cross consulting
Be responsible for growing portfolios by researching and recommending new opportunities and service improvements
Will be adept at generating his/her own leads, as well as leveraging SIA partner relationships to source sales opportunities
Identifying business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
Ascertaining Client’s needs –recommend SIA’s solutions in order to match client’s needs and always represent the SIA values of embodying the highest ethical standards and treating others with dignity, respect, and genuine concern
Keeping up to date with all new services and solutions
Preparing and deliver appropriate presentations on solutions/ services. Providing accurate describe services, features and benefits favorably and in a structured professional way
Creating frequent reviews and reports with various teams in Sales and Finance
Performing all tasks by following the company’s policies and procedures
APIVITA is a pioneering Greek company that has been producing innovative natural cosmetics since 1979. APIVITA products provide safe and effective care protection and natural beauty solutions for the face, body and hair, derived from bee products and the powerful Greek flora. APIVITA since 2017 is a company of the PUIG Group and has a worldwide distribution, including a subsidiary in Spain, APIVITA SPAIN, and presence in 23 countries such as Hong Kong, Cyprus...
... Romania, Belgium, Portugal, Ukraine, Croatia, Bulgaria, Ireland, Malta United Kingdom, Hungary, Italy etc. In APIVITA we share a vision for sustainable development with the utmost respect and love for nature and mankind. We therefore seek people with an outstanding ability to communicate APIVITA’ s uniqueness, philosophy and values and effectively promote and sell its products and services.
Follow the link to find out more information: www.apivita.com
We are looking for a promising Global Marketing Assistant to support our Global Marketing team in all product categories life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities, according to Brand’s strategy and philosophy globally, meeting qualitative and quantitative objectives.
Responsibilities / Results *
The job holder:
Conducts market research about cosmetics industry trends globally
Selects quantitative and quantitative data
Participates in development of new products
Assists in the development of promotional materials and presentations to enhance the product category performance
Cooperates with product managers for the fulfillment of daily administrative duties
APIVITA is a pioneering Greek company that has been producing innovative natural cosmetics since 1979. APIVITA products provide safe and effective care protection and natural beauty solutions for the face, body and hair, derived from bee products and the powerful Greek flora. APIVITA since 2017 is a company of the PUIG Group and has a worldwide distribution, including a subsidiary in Spain, APIVITA SPAIN, and presence in 12 countries such as Hong Kong, Cyprus...
... Romania, Belgium, Netherlands, Portugal, Ukraine, Croatia, Bulgaria, Latvia, United Kingdom, Hungary and Italy. In APIVITA we share a vision for sustainable development with the utmost respect and love for nature and mankind. We therefore seek people with an outstanding ability to communicate APIVITA’ s uniqueness, philosophy and values and effectively promote and sell its products and services.
Follow the link to find out more information: www.apivita.com
To ensure the prompt, accurate and compliant with legal and corporate regulations, policies and procedures management of variable expenses and other financial transactions.
Manages variable expenses transactions
Prepares periodic audit reports regarding expenses and benefits
Manages accounting records, as assigned, in compliance with good accounting principles, financial laws, rules and regulations and internal policies
Supports monthly closing process
Assists with preparation and coordination of the audit process
Communicates effectively with internal and external partners.
Your work will directly impact Bazaraki.com and the overall success of the business. You will have the chance to work on a website which has 21 million page views each month, 310K registered users and thousands of suppliers. Customer support is the most critical department of Bazaraki.com. It handles all communication with all involved parties and it is fundamental to work with diligence and empathy. We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven individual...
... with excellent communication skills.
• Provide technical support and resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem.
• Ensure all queries received (email, telephone, chats etc) are responded to within the agreed timescales and to a satisfactory standard. Own and manage the client relationship: resolving calls efficiently and effectively.
• Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance
• Work as part of a team and comply with processes and procedures to ensure offering world-class Customer Service at all times.
• Inform customers about features and functionalities
• Follow up with customers to ensure their issues are resolved
• Any other reasonable duties as required
• Greek language as a native and fluency in English is necessary
• Quick learner and the ability to multitask
• Strong interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills
• Excellent IT skills necessary
• Competent in the use of Office packages, including Word & Excel
• Works at pace and achieves tight deadlines
• Previous experience in Customer support experience is desirable
• Flexible individual with problem solving skills
• Good and reliable internet access & laptop/PC
Η εταιρία προσφέρει:
This is a permanent full-time position working the core opening hours of the business Monday to Friday 9 am to 18 pm. It is a Remote-based job and you can work anywhere in the world. Extended working hours will be sometimes required according to business needs.
We want to be able to attract the best and make sure you keep getting better. We are offering a competitive salary package.
Bazaraki.com is an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to colour, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you feel you have the skills and experience then don't miss out on this exciting opportunity!
Greenpeace is a global organization, operating in 40 countries world-wide. We believe that the struggle to preserve the future of our planet is not about us. It’s about you. Greenpeace is supported by 3 million donors worldwide, and encourages many millions more to take action every day using non-violent, creative confrontation to expose global environmental problems and force solutions which are essential to a green and peaceful future. To maintain our independence...
... Greenpeace does not accept donations from governments, corporations or EU funding, but relies entirely on contributions from individual supporters & private foundations. Next to our donors, our most valuable assets are our people, our staff and our volunteers.
Greenpeace Greece is looking for a bold and resilient Fundraising Director, who will be able to hit the ground running and lead the Fundraising Department into the next level of growth in the Greek market. The Fundraising Department is responsible for raising all of Greenpeace's income and securing long-time growth for the organization while increasing the reach and engagement to wider audiences.
The Fundraising Director will set and deliver the growth strategy for Greenpeace Greece. The successful candidate will lead a dedicated team of fundraisers and provide them with the necessary vision, leadership, and fundraising skills which in turn will enable the organization to achieve its online and offline fundraising income and donor targets. The Fundraising Director is a member of Greenpeace Greece’s Senior Management Team (SMT) and as such the post-holder will be expected to play a proactive role in the overall management of the organization.
Key duties & responsibilities (subject but not limited to):
Strategy development, Implementation and Budgeting:
- Provide strategic leadership to the planning, development and implementation of fundraising strategy
- Produce cost- effective budgets to achieve action plans and identify new potential income streams
- Develop and evolve systems for planning, delivery, implementation, tracking, monitoring and evaluation, to create a cycle of continuous learning and development
- Lead the yearly giving development plan for Greenpeace Greece, which includes recruitment and development of new donors
- Establish effective supporter journeys for the development of retention
- Ensure cross-functional working with Engagement and Campaign teams to develop a truly integrated fundraising strategy
- Manage an effective fundraising team that delivers fundraising income targets
- Oversee the management of income programs, supporting staff as necessary and ensuring production of effective, high-quality proposals and reports
- Managing workload and performance through regular one-to-ones, annual performance reviews and personal development programs
- Organizational strategic planning and development
- Income and expenditure budgeting
- Advising members of SMT on the availability of funds and the viability of obtaining funds to support campaign initiatives and any other decision to organizational development (beyond FR)
- Leading (under ED and with participation of other SMT members) the annual planning process and the 3 years Strategic Plan process
Qualifications and experience:
- At least three years’ experience in a similar fundraising role with strategic funding track record in a national/ international organization
- Proven track record in online and offline fundraising that has directly resulted in increased income for an organization
- Successful, significant and relevant achievement at trouble shooting
- Experience of developing and implementing strategic and business plans
- Experience of Audience Segmentation and usage of Insights to inform a marketing strategy
- Solid experience of Database-Driven-Marketing and demonstrate good understanding of CRM systems
- Proven experience in leadership roles, managing teams and managing complex budget
- Have a good understanding of the digital landscape and the use of analytics to map donors and prospects' online behavior with an end view to diversifying our online activation and conversion touch-points
- Be ultra-confident with setting KPIs, putting together and monitoring budgets and different income scenarios and making swift decisions to remedy potential shortfalls.
- Excellent organizational competencies: Professionalism, Teamwork, Communication, Innovative, strategic thinking and global mindset
- Highly self-motivated and able to work autonomously, take initiative and make decisions
- High level of emotional intelligence and integrity
- Fluency in written and spoken Greek and English
- Good sense of responsibility and commitment to confidentiality
- Innovative and solution driven personality keeping up with technologies trends
- Commitment to Greenpeace core values and strategic direction
Good to have:
- Experience in NGO’s and fundraising techniques will be valued
- Previous similar experience or campaigning experience will be highly appreciated
- Previous exposure to Greenpeace either as a volunteer or supporter
You will be a part of a global organization, with the opportunity to acquire new skills and grow professionally. Salary is according to Greenpeace’s Greece salary grid. Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications following the instructions in our website: https://www.greenpeace.org/greece/epirease/fundraising-director/.
Greenpeace Greece is an equal opportunity employer with a longstanding commitment of providing a work environment that respects the dignity and worth of each individual. We recognize and value the benefits and strengths that diversity brings to our employees and the whole organization and we thrive in an environment that encourages respect and trust.
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic and would like to invite you especially to apply!
ChatInstead is a Cyprus based chat platform with live agents. The platform is used in websites and it pro-actively engages website visitors in real time, optimizes sales lead generation and improves customer experience. ChatInstead also offers social media live chat services for every popular social media platform. We are looking to hire external Greek and English speaking associates, working from home for an e-thinking and fast forward company Company...
● 4-6-8 hours remotely-working (rotating) shifts from Mon. to Sun. (weekends paid extra)
● Fixed salary, paid on time
● Company Laptop equipped with all necessary software and tools
● Accurately response to customer inquiries through instant messaging software and email (no phone)
● Effectively manage and respond to high volumes of chats submitted through company portal
● Maintain updated knowledge of offered products and services of customers
● Actively participate in scheduled training sessions at pre-announced times
● Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
● Excellent typing skills in Greek and English language
● Excellent communicator who is engaging, listens, asks questions
● High Attention to detail
● Multitasking skills – Ability to navigate or toggle many browser screens and maintain chat conversations simultaneously
● Ability to Work remotely and independently
● Dynamic and engaging written communication style
● Ability to prioritise, manage time effectively and follow up thoroughly
● Candidate should have a high-speed fixed internet service (20Mbps or higher). A Mobile Internet backup device will be provided from the Company to avoid downtimes.
Apply for the position by sending your CV at the following email