Αγγελίες εργασίας για Expectations. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Expectations στην Ελλάδα!
With experience of 19 years and more than 300 successful implementations, Project One is capable of choosing SAP Business One as the perfect ERP and advanced reporting solution. Furthermore, as the first company worldwide, Project One developed Maritime One, an End-To-End Solution for Maritime Industry based on SAP Business One. Commitment is the connection between our values intentions and our actions. Mission of Project One’s senior team is to provide...
... to Greek and Foreign Companies the appropriate expertise to optimize their operations and ensure them a long-term sustainable growth with SAP Business One.
If you want to join a dynamic and experienced team this position is ideal for you.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Gain knowledge, as it relates to all business unit processes and functions and the current business environment
• Proactively elicit and collaborate with business unit leaders to document current and future business process and information flow maps and identify and perform root cause analysis of current process and information management inefficiencies
• In partnership with other team members and other teams, lead the development of qualitative and quantitative business cases for process improvements, and automation initiatives
• Present and communicate formal project proposals to management and effectively negotiate support, and business unit consensus, for potential changes
• Generate detailed and clearly defined Business Requirements Documents (BRDs), Functional Requirements Documents (FRDs) and steps required to develop or modify computer programs, including but not limited to, documenting algorithms, identifying logical system architecture, and specifying system interfaces
• Partner with senior managers and other senior business analysts to develop solution alternatives for business requirements
• May lead or mentor a process improvement (PI) team of business analysts, and coordinate the design, development and programming resource personnel through the completion of the project lifecycle
• Develop test plans to facilitate the concept phase for designated IT-enabled initiatives
• Support and oversee User Acceptance Test (UAT) activities through careful evaluation of successes and correction of failures, to ensure quality of the end-user deliverables
• Develop Quality Assurance Plans to set quality parameters and expectations for deliverables
• Practice and foster good working relationships and customer service with all levels of the organization and inter- department personnel
• Develop user guides, provide management training, and provide support for the end-user in the development of new work processes and updated work instructions
• Maintain knowledge of most current information technology application upgrades and system capabilities
• Attend internal department and business partner meetings, as well as company sponsored technology workshops or training, as required
• Manage IT Projects including the generation of a project plan and schedule with Gantt Charts and projects updates for the steering committee
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration with a major in Business Analysis, is preferred or equivalent I.T. or business experience - Business Analysis Certification is a plus
• Strong, proven ability to provide leadership and mentoring to others
• Ability to work collaboratively in a multi-discipline environment
• Excellent conceptual and analytical problem-solving skills, as well as good interpersonal problem-solving with a strong desire for delivering high quality, enterprise technology solutions to internal customers
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English, including strong questioning and listening skills and ability to look beyond obvious answers to understand the impact across the organization
• Strong ability to easily analyze ambiguous information received, and work through the process of translating the information into relative requirements, to be clearly understood and utilized by developers and programmers
• Analyzing various business operations and needs
• Possessing knowledge of software testing procedures
• Translating business solutions into systems programs
• Writing functional specifications and preparing training materials
• Familiarity with project management processes, such as scheduling and cost management
• Minimum of 3 years demonstrated business requirement analysis experience, with a strong knowledge of the Fundamentals of Business Analysis, information systems and programs
• Successful experience working with multiple business units, environments and processes to design highly usable applications
• Experience in ERP software implementation and business standards development consulting
• Experience with SAP Business One software would be an advantage
• Experience with system development processes and appropriate documentation
MED SEA HEALTH S.A. is looking to recruit for its 5* Miraggio Thermal Spa Resort in Paliouri, Kassandra, Halkidiki , for the season of 2019 Guest Relations Agent (code : GRA 19) The Role: A guest relations agent follows humane approach and guest-oriented techniques in order to fulfil guests’ desires, requests and make them feel uniquely during their stay. The agent creates a memorable atmosphere and goes beyond expectations so as to make guests feel at home...
Μykonos Riviera Hotel Spa, the brand new five star hotel in Mykonos, member of small luxury hotels the world is currently looking for Guest Relations The main responsibilities include: Welcome and escort guests to their rooms Manage the registration process and keep updated records and files Meet and exceed guest expectations by anticipating the services they might require and suggesting local venues Receive and handle payments, c/in and c/out procedures...
The brand new hotel Aegon Mykonos, Autograph Collection, member of Marriott International which will open in June 2019, is currently seeking for a talented Night Auditor, under the following requirements: Night Auditor / Front Office (Ref: NAF) Requirements: Degree in Hospitality | Tourism At least 2 years Front Office experience, preferably in luxury setting Proven ability to consistently meet service standards and exceed guest expectations Excellent verbal...
UNISMACK SA a fast growing, 100% exports company developing and producing innovative snack products is recruiting a Creative, Self-motivating, Agile Food Technologist / Chemist to join the Technical Team of Quality/ RD (Code: TT210519). The ideal candidate is expected to work closely in the technical team in order to: Ensure the on-going production of high quality and safe food products that comply with product design and meet or exceed customer expectations....
Nammos Group was founded in 2003 and employs 550 people. Nammos offers outstanding quality of food, wines and services to all of our guests, and together with the integral participation of all individuals and associates, Nammos has now become recognized worldwide. Our mission is to continue building on our successful fundamentals, to constantly train our staff, to exceed our guests’ expectations and to create a memorable experience for all. Our goal is to...
Mykonos Riviera Hotel Spa, Τhe brand new 5 star hotel in Mykonos, member of small luxury hotels of the world is currently seeking to recruit a professional for the position of German Speaking Front Office Agent The main responsibilities include: Welcome and escort guests to their rooms Manage the registration process and keep updated records and files Meet and exceed guest expectations by anticipating the services they might require and suggesting local venues...