Αγγελίες εργασίας για Exceptional. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Exceptional στην Ελλάδα!
We are looking for a qualified Sales Administrator to join our sales team and help us achieve our goals. You will serve as a point of contact for costumers with queries about products, orders and deliveries and provide support for sales representatives. Our ideas candidate is goal-oriented and has a deep knowledge of customer service. Responsibilities • Maintain an Accurate Database of Costumer and Information related • Process orders & paperwork...
... via e-mail or phone
• Check data accuracy in orders and invoices
• Contact details to obtain mission information or answer queries
• Liaise with Logistics to ensure timely deliveries and provide necessary documentation needed for export
• Maintain and update sales and costumer records
• Develop monthly sales reports
• Communicate import feedback from customers internally
• Ensure sales targets are met and report any deviations
• Stay up-to-date with new products and features
• Exceptional written and oral knowledge of English
• Knowledge of French will be considered as an asset
• Proven work experience as a Sales administrator or Sales support agent
• Hands on experience with MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
• Have a strong eye for detail in order to accurately maintain a database of customer information
• Understanding of sales performance metrics
• Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
• Ability to work under strict deadlines
• Certification in Marketing, Sales or relevant field is a plus
Send your Cv at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: All applications will be treated under confidentiality. Only short-listed ca candidates will be conducted.