Αγγελίες εργασίας για Environmental. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Environmental στην Ελλάδα!
Greenpeace is a global organization, operating in 40 countries world-wide. We believe that the struggle to preserve the future of our planet is not about us. It’s about you. Greenpeace is supported by 3 million donors worldwide, and encourages many millions more to take action every day using non-violent, creative confrontation to expose global environmental problems and force solutions which are essential to a green and peaceful future. To maintain our independence...
... Greenpeace does not accept donations from governments, corporations or EU funding, but relies entirely on contributions from individual supporters & private foundations. Next to our donors, our most valuable assets are our people, our staff and our volunteers.
Greenpeace Greece is looking for a bold and resilient Fundraising Director, who will be able to hit the ground running and lead the Fundraising Department into the next level of growth in the Greek market. The Fundraising Department is responsible for raising all of Greenpeace's income and securing long-time growth for the organization while increasing the reach and engagement to wider audiences.
The Fundraising Director will set and deliver the growth strategy for Greenpeace Greece. The successful candidate will lead a dedicated team of fundraisers and provide them with the necessary vision, leadership, and fundraising skills which in turn will enable the organization to achieve its online and offline fundraising income and donor targets. The Fundraising Director is a member of Greenpeace Greece’s Senior Management Team (SMT) and as such the post-holder will be expected to play a proactive role in the overall management of the organization.
Key duties & responsibilities (subject but not limited to):
Strategy development, Implementation and Budgeting:
- Provide strategic leadership to the planning, development and implementation of fundraising strategy
- Produce cost- effective budgets to achieve action plans and identify new potential income streams
- Develop and evolve systems for planning, delivery, implementation, tracking, monitoring and evaluation, to create a cycle of continuous learning and development
- Lead the yearly giving development plan for Greenpeace Greece, which includes recruitment and development of new donors
- Establish effective supporter journeys for the development of retention
- Ensure cross-functional working with Engagement and Campaign teams to develop a truly integrated fundraising strategy
- Manage an effective fundraising team that delivers fundraising income targets
- Oversee the management of income programs, supporting staff as necessary and ensuring production of effective, high-quality proposals and reports
- Managing workload and performance through regular one-to-ones, annual performance reviews and personal development programs
- Organizational strategic planning and development
- Income and expenditure budgeting
- Advising members of SMT on the availability of funds and the viability of obtaining funds to support campaign initiatives and any other decision to organizational development (beyond FR)
- Leading (under ED and with participation of other SMT members) the annual planning process and the 3 years Strategic Plan process
Qualifications and experience:
- At least three years’ experience in a similar fundraising role with strategic funding track record in a national/ international organization
- Proven track record in online and offline fundraising that has directly resulted in increased income for an organization
- Successful, significant and relevant achievement at trouble shooting
- Experience of developing and implementing strategic and business plans
- Experience of Audience Segmentation and usage of Insights to inform a marketing strategy
- Solid experience of Database-Driven-Marketing and demonstrate good understanding of CRM systems
- Proven experience in leadership roles, managing teams and managing complex budget
- Have a good understanding of the digital landscape and the use of analytics to map donors and prospects' online behavior with an end view to diversifying our online activation and conversion touch-points
- Be ultra-confident with setting KPIs, putting together and monitoring budgets and different income scenarios and making swift decisions to remedy potential shortfalls.
- Excellent organizational competencies: Professionalism, Teamwork, Communication, Innovative, strategic thinking and global mindset
- Highly self-motivated and able to work autonomously, take initiative and make decisions
- High level of emotional intelligence and integrity
- Fluency in written and spoken Greek and English
- Good sense of responsibility and commitment to confidentiality
- Innovative and solution driven personality keeping up with technologies trends
- Commitment to Greenpeace core values and strategic direction
Good to have:
- Experience in NGO’s and fundraising techniques will be valued
- Previous similar experience or campaigning experience will be highly appreciated
- Previous exposure to Greenpeace either as a volunteer or supporter
You will be a part of a global organization, with the opportunity to acquire new skills and grow professionally. Salary is according to Greenpeace’s Greece salary grid. Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications following the instructions in our website: https://www.greenpeace.org/greece/epirease/fundraising-director/.
Greenpeace Greece is an equal opportunity employer with a longstanding commitment of providing a work environment that respects the dignity and worth of each individual. We recognize and value the benefits and strengths that diversity brings to our employees and the whole organization and we thrive in an environment that encourages respect and trust.
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic and would like to invite you especially to apply!