Αγγελίες εργασίας για Engineering. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Engineering στην Ελλάδα!
Our client is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. They are opening a new technical office in Thessaloniki and are currently looking for several CAD Engineers – HVAC Systems. Job Description • Performing mechanical building design and possess the ability to perform that design in REVIT MEP and Microstation Tricad software. • Designing layout of MEP systems and other various systems as needed. • Preparing...
... engineering drawings from general engineering and design information using BIM/CAD platforms.
• Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or related field is required.
• Excellent English language skills + Good German skills are a big advantage
• Engineering background and understanding of HVAC systems application in buildings and facilities.
• Experience must include using CAD (such as Microstation Tricad and / or Revit MEP) to perform complex calculations, proficiency in Building and Mechanical Codes and Standards, client facing/client relationship/client management skills and effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient working knowledge in BIM Codes and Standards.
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client a leading multi-national industrial company, wishes to hire an S&OP Manager in Athens. Reports to: Group Planning & Logistics Director or Head of Planning & Sales Business Processes (TBD) Subordinates: Demand Planners (4) Job Purpose Owner of the Global S&OP process, execution and continuous improvement. Lead implementation of processes, tools and training to drive accuracy, efficiency, and accountability across the multifunctional team. Demand...
... Planning team leader and owner of the overall demand process and demand planning capability. Responsible for total FG Forecast Reasonability based on business and market trend.
Prepare and Lead Pre-S&OP and S&OP meeting.
Develop and implement S&OP process metrics and scorecards to drive consistent process adherence & participation.
Lead integration and adoption of proven Continuous Improvement methodologies to identify, diagnose, improve, and stabilize S&OP processes.
Attend and influence Demand and Supply Reviews.
Drive business decisions based on proven performance and effective coaching that lead to highest service possible at lowest possible inventory.
Consolidate Global Demand for Total FG and sense check reasonability.
Be the role model of an unbiased forecast and challenge the sales team assumptions.
Drive FG inventories sell out plan.
Resolve critical deviations from plans and supply issues on the spot in close cooperation with key stake-holders.
Operate with a continuous improvement mindset. Research and remain abreast of latest tools, technologies, and best practices.
Ensure effective sharing of best practices across countries to leverage competitive advantage.
Forecast Accuracy and Bias
University Degree Engineering, Maths or Financial
M. Sc or MBA
Proficient user of the English language
IT literate with advanced MS Excel and/or Access skills
6-8 years of relevant experience
Experience working within fast-paced, complex, dynamic, multi-cultural business environment
Please send your cv in English in Microsoft Word format
Company Profile Alfa Beta is one of the largest retail chain with 298 Super Markets, 15 Cash & Carry, 152 franchise stores and over 14 000 employees. Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis. Position Requirements The Finance Business Partner, is a member of the Finance Team...
... supporting the day-to-day operation of the Business Development Department and acting as an integrated member of the Business Development team. He/She is responsible for reporting, measuring and contributing to the business plans, drives the planning cycle, challenges the operations on how to improve performance and follows up on projects and strategic initiatives.
• Helps in the development of the BD Department strategy from the finance perspective, acting as finance partner to the business, providing adequate management information for decision making and building together with the Investment Analysis Department business cases and investment analysis
• Supports, challenges and helps to develop reliable forecasts and budgets prior to formal reviews by the leadership team
• Monitors and reviews the pipeline of stores, the investment proposals and real estate deals, the progress of CAPEX and OPEX spending against budget and forecasts, the suppliers’ and constructors’ evaluation, the payments for real estate certifications of constructors or developers based on the company’s credit policy
• Develops tools for the effective target setting and monitoring of the BD department, including timetables, CAPEX, OPEX, sales performance of new/remodeled stores etc (contract management, CAPEX forecasting, future locations mapping etc)
• Assists with analysis and insights the target setting for tenderings of services and products procured by any method (Not For Resale or not)
• Ensures the maintenance of right processes, policies and controls according to the risk & control framework
• Master’s Degree in Engineering, Finance, Business Administration or any other equivalent
• At least 5 years of experience in a large Greek or Multinational company preferably in the FMCG, Construction or Retail industry. Experience in similar role will be considered a strong asset
• Excellent command of English language, both written and spoken
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office with emphasis on Excel. SAP and Hyperion knowledge will be considered an asset
• Technical understanding and good knowledge of the business & processes of Finance and Business Development Department
• IFRS knowledge regarding business development related standards
• Strong analytical skills and understanding of numerical data
• Results orientation, accountability and resourcefulness
• Advanced communication & interpersonal skills, ability to build network & partnerships
• Strong multi-tasking and organizing skills
• Flexibility and adaptability to changing circumstances & multicultural environment
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects
On line quoting reference: (ref: FBP_BD)
Address: 81, Spaton Ave.
Zip code: 153 44
City: Gerakas – Attiki
All applications will be treated as confidential