Αγγελίες εργασίας για Emerging. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Emerging στην Ελλάδα!
A traditional manufacturing company is looking for an Export Sales Development Manager THE CANDIDATE – You We are currently looking for a highly motivated professional, driven to succeed and wishing to lead an effective sales business development in the Anglo-Saxon, German & North American region. Your role is a critical component to the continued successful growth of our business We offer a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be empowered...
... to lead your own initiative and hunger for sales. Our goal is to build a non-existence customer base portfolio, drive sales committed to our mission and focused on being successful.
The ESDM will be responsible for setting and executing sales development strategy for the selected region. This executive will assume leadership responsibilities for a growing sales organization generating sale-leads into developed and emerging markets to deliver a fully integrated product solution. This dynamic leader will set and execute an aggressive customer acquisition strategy to generate growth firstly in number of customers and secondly revenue for the business. This person will manage complex sales-cycles and present to Senior managers with their analyses and progress. Also, they will provide detailed and accurate forecasting for their region sales activity and achievements.
The Daily Role
• Own and exceed annual new customer targets within assigned territory
• Direct customer training and presentation of the product to the new customers
• Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and to expand the company’s customer base
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
• Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
• Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
• Accountable for order quota achievement.
• Overall accountability for planning, executing and submitting the Annual Sales Business Plan under his/her scope of control.
• Plans, coordinates, prepares standards of presentations, and conducts periodic account status reviews to the Senior Management
• Ensures accurate and timely booking status of all pending sales opportunities; monitors and expedites progress toward quarterly and annual sales commitments.
• Manages sales objectives, submission of calculations, supporting data and reviews quarterly data with the Senior Management for approvals.
• Manages expenses within guidelines and departmental budget, while booking her/his tickers hotels and corporate entertainment.
The Skills Required
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from A to Z
• Demonstrated ability to communicate accurately with no mumble and confusion
• Proven ability to articulate orally and verbally the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Must be able to work in various locations and travel more than 50% in a year or as required
• Excellent communication skills including ability to successfully influence and negotiate complex deals in difficult situations and with difficult customers
The Management Skills needed
• Organisational Awareness & Thinking
• Analysis & Judgement
• Interpersonal Skills
• Professional & Technical
• Sensitive and respectful
The Education & Experience Required
• 5+ years of development sales experience in an individual contributor and management role
• Post Graduate degree (MA, MSc or MBA)
• Experience selling into large strategic enterprise accounts
• Fluent in two (2) Foreign Languages
• Numeration €35,000 pa.
• Generous Annual Bonus based on new accounts generation
• Car, petrol, laptop & mobile
• Constant Training
• Private Health insurance
• A series of company Benefits
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
Please send your CV and a very brief cover letter at email@example.com
Thank you & Good Luck!!
On behalf of our client, an established and constantly emerging company in the global pharmaceutical industry, we are currently looking for a skilful SAP Senior Business Analyst to join their internal division and drive the business change related with the respective functional area of SAP system transition as part of their fast growing business. Role Summary You will drive business change and manage IT systems programs in SAP business areas covering SD, PP...
ICAP Employment Solutions, on behalf of ENISA, the European Union Agency for Network and Information Security and the center of expertise for cyber security in Europe, is seeking to recruit candidates for the position of Interim Agent in the area of cyber security in Athens. Role description Support the collection and analysis of threats, risks, and trends in NIS and emerging technologies application areas. Support the collection of information on threat and...