Αγγελίες εργασίας για Efficient. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Efficient στην Ελλάδα!
Job Description: To organize the intragroup meetings (monthly reports, legal team meetings, financial team meetings, budget hearings, etc) To keep the clear and detailed Minutes of such meetings and perform the sufficient follow up of the tasks execution To organize the external meetings and presentations of the Group To organize meetings with my participation and manage my working schedule in an efficient way To do the traveling arrangements To do the...
... translations from Greek to English oral and written
The fluent English and Greek
The sufficient experience as a Personal Assistant in the organizations of decent size (for PAs from small organization takes too long to understand the way big organization functions)
The ability to keep the top level of confidentiality in working matters
The managerial experience of a small team (3+ people) is an advantage
Legal educational background is an advantage
Great organizational skills and devotion to the work
Attractive remuneration package
Opportunity to develop skills and knowledge
Dynamic and constantly growing environment
Based in Thessaloniki
More info: actionline.gr
Send your CV: email@example.com
Our client a luxurious 5-star Residence, Resort and Spa, private and dedicated to its residents in Albania, wishes to hire a Hotel Manager. Hotel Manager’s Responsibilities Oversees work at all levels (receptionists, kitchen staff, service staff, etc.) and set clear goals. Plans activities and assigns responsibilities to achieve the most efficient operating model. Manages budgets / expenses, analyzes and interprets financial information and monitors...
... sales and profits.
Creates and implements an intuitive and efficient marketing strategy to promote hotel services.
Communicates with clients when needed (welcomes them to the resort, addresses their complaints, resolves problems etc.).
Monitors internal problems such as maintenance of premises, staff or equipment shortages, renovations etc.
Collaborates with external parties such as suppliers, travel agencies.
Inspects facilities and enforces strict adherence to health and safety standards.
University Degree in Business, Economics, Marketing, or Hospitality.
More than 5 years-experience in similar positions.
Communication skills, analytical, operational, managerial coordination, leadership.
Very good command of English.
Very good knowledge of MS Office, ERP, reservations and other MIS systems.
Job Description • Design, implement and maintain adequate reporting to monitor the company’s operations and performance • Analyse marketing and business metrics in order to provide ROI analysis of all online advertising campaigns • Build marketing dashboards to report key performance indicators • Monitor budget distribution and ensure that marketing budget is spend efficiently • Analyse the performance of all online marketing campaigns and...
... recommend website and campaign optimisations
• Research and implement new marketing strategies
Required Skills & Experience
• BSc/MSc in marketing, mathematics, statistics or any other related field
• Experience in any of the below: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook ads, Facebook Analytics, Twitter ads, Twitter Analytics, YouTube Analytics, Media Buy campaigns
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a must
• Strong analytical, organisation skills and high attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure and engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
• Eagerness for continuous professional development
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English
• Competitive salary
• Performance related bonus
• Private health insurance
• Corporate pension fund
• Comprehensive relocation package if coming from abroad
Junior Java Developers - Athens Reference Number: JJDGR1020 The position: We are looking for high-calibre and career-oriented junior Java developers to join our agile software development team in Athens! The main responsibilities of the position include: • Developing software programs and utilities used at the company • Recommending software upgrades for existing systems • Producing detailed specifications and implementing the program code • Testing...
... the product in controlled situations and rectifying any problems before going live
• Being involved in the full software development life cycle
• Responsible for the maintenance of the systems once they are up and running
• BSc/MSc in computer science, engineering, or any other relevant degree
• Knowledge of Java version 8 or above will be an advantage
• Knowledge of REST API is a plus
• Knowledge of databases and software testing techniques
• Proactive, sharp, efficient and able to work in a team
• Problem solver and critical thinker
• Attractive remuneration package plus performance related reward
• Private health insurance
• Intellectually stimulating work environment
• Ongoing opportunities for learning and development, including participation at conferences abroad
• Attractive relocation package. Relocation support for a smooth relocation for you and your family.
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Athens, Greece
Please visit our website www.xm.com/careers to submit your online application for this position.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!