Αγγελίες εργασίας για Effectively. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Effectively στην Ελλάδα!
Adecco is currently seeking, on behalf Diageo Hellas, for a dynamic professional to cover the following position: Sales Representative: Islander (Temporary Position) Islanders – A high impact project for our business and talent For several years, Diageo Hellas has been successfully running an extended seasonal coverage program through our complementary Sales force (called ‘Islanders’) in major touristic areas across Greece. Basic purpose is to effectively...
Το πολυτελές ξενοδοχείο 5 αστέρων TUI Sensimar Meltemi Blu στην Περίσσα Σαντορίνης ψάχνει: FB Manager για τη θερινή σεζόν 2019. Job Description: As the Food and Beverage Controller you will be responsible in effectively managing Food and Beverage costs, manage day to day operation of FB accounting. Your main duty would be developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing the Food and Beverage...
MarBella S.A., a hotel company that operates in an idyllic location at the South-East side of Corfu Island two luxurious 5* properties; the Marbella Corfu Hotel and the MarBella Nido Suite Hotel Villas (launched May 2018) is now recruiting for 2019 season: Service Manager Qualifications, Skills Role: Achieve right balance of Front and Back of the House restaurant operations. Ensure compliance with ISO and HAACP regulations. Train new and current employees...
Τοr Ηotel Group, with a significant history in hospitality for more than 90 years is seeking to recruit talented and passionate professionals for 2019 season. Eagles Palace Eagles Villas, a unique 5* Luxury Resort in Greece is seeking for Assistant Waiters / Waitresses Location: Ouranoupolis, Chalkidiki Position Summary: The Assistant Waiter / Waitress will have to work effectively with the restaurant team to achieve the highest guest satisfaction with...
Blue Marlin Ibiza Mykonos The brand new Beach Club Blue Marlin Ibiza Mykonos which will open in May 2019, is currently seeking for talented Barmaids, under the following requirements: Barmaids / Beach Club (Ref: BBC) Requirements: At least 2 years bar experience Working knowledge of spirits, wine and beer Proven ability to consistently meet service standards and exceed guest expectations Excellent verbal communications skills. Proficiency level in English Ability...
Role profile: Role title: Shop Manager Function: Band: Sub-function: Reports to: Kos Role purpose: The job holder will be reporting to Regional Sales Manager and will be responsible for the day-to-day smooth operation of the store of his responsibility in accordance with overall company sales policy. Key accountabilities and decision ownership: To maximize profitability by achieving store targets. To apply all company’s policies procedures. To effectively...
The brand new Beach Club Blue Marlin Ibiza Mykonos which will open in May 2019, is currently seeking for talented Waiters, under the following requirements: Blue Marlin Ibiza Mykonos Beach Club Waiters / Beach Club (Ref: WBMI) Requirements: At least 2 years relative experience Proven ability to consistently meet service standards and exceed guest expectations Excellent verbal communications skills. Proficiency level in English Ability to work effectively in...
Αegon Μykonos Ηotel The brand new hotel Aegon Mykonos, Autograph Collection, member of Marriott International which will open in May 2019, is currently seeking for talented FB Servers, under the following requirements: Food Beverage Servers (Ref: FBS) Requirements: Degree in Hospitality | Tourism At least 3 years food beverage experience, preferably in luxury setting Proven ability to consistently meet service standards and exceed guest expectations Excellent...
Our client, a well-established multinational company wishes to employ a Supply Chain Supervisor Main Accountabilities 2 Mio procurement per year Liaise daily with procurement planning for order status ensuring delivery commitment Handling of cancellations or changes in sales orders and communicating such changes effectively and timely to all related departments Co-ordination of shipments with all customers Logistics co-ordination with forwarders Provide sales...
Our client, a well-established multinational company wishes to employ a Supply Chain Supervisor Main Accountabilities • 2 Mio procurement per year • Liaise daily with procurement & planning for order status ensuring delivery commitment • Handling of cancellations or changes in sales orders and communicating such changes effectively and timely to all related departments • Co-ordination of shipments with all customers • Logistics co-ordination...
... with forwarders
• Provide sales assistance to Area Sales Managers by producing reports, memos, letters, spreadsheets and general administration
• Import/Export co-ordination
• Invoicing of all orders
• Co-ordination with logistics Department for preparation of shipping documents.
• Co-operating with Accounts Department for overdue payments
• Responsible for collecting data to be used in the development of critical departmental objective monitoring systems
Ideal Candidates must have:
- Perfect command of English language (written and oral)
- Ideally German language also
- Excellent Computer literacy
- A bachelors degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior experience in customer service or commercial support departments
To apply: Please send resumes in Microsoft Word format mentioning job title
Service / Waiters Job Brief: We are looking for an enthusiastic person who has a successful proven track record in sales results. This person should also be able to provide a memorable guest experience. If you are a results-oriented sales person that thrives on achieving goals and providing world-class customer service, we would like to hear from you. Results, integrity and teamwork are important for success in this position. Qualifications: Experience in a...
DevOps Engineer (Linux Domain) Athens, Greece - Ref: TRG- DO Mission and tasks: This position is for a large project implementing extensive requirements and business processes in the scientific and regulation area. The DevOps Engineer will perform, under a full-time contract, a wide range of duties including the following: Extract customer’s requirements and design services according to requirements; Define and coordinate the delivery of IT services by effectively...
Santa Marina, A Luxury Collection Resort Villas, Mykonos, is seeking for a Reservations Associate to effectively execute Resort’s selling strategies and to ensure that the revenues maximization is maintained and exceeded. Santa Marina is an uber-luxe retreat for explorers and collectors of the world’s island idyll experiences. Set overlooking the exquisite and iconic Ornos Bay, Santa Marina crucially commands the only private beach on Mykonos, making its...
AEGON MYKONOS HOTEL The brand new hotel Aegon Mykonos, Autograph Collection, member of Marriott International which will open in May 2019, is currently seeking for a talented Marketing Communication Specialist (Ref: MCS) Requirements: University Degree in Marketing Communication. At least 3 years Marketing Communication experience, preferably in luxury setting. Strong digital marketing skills including social media, copywriting and content creation. Strong...
A traditional manufacturing company is looking for an Export Sales Development Manager THE CANDIDATE – You We are currently looking for a highly motivated professional, driven to succeed and wishing to lead an effective sales business development in the Anglo-Saxon, German & North American region. Your role is a critical component to the continued successful growth of our business We offer a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be empowered...
... to lead your own initiative and hunger for sales. Our goal is to build a non-existence customer base portfolio, drive sales committed to our mission and focused on being successful.
The ESDM will be responsible for setting and executing sales development strategy for the selected region. This executive will assume leadership responsibilities for a growing sales organization generating sale-leads into developed and emerging markets to deliver a fully integrated product solution. This dynamic leader will set and execute an aggressive customer acquisition strategy to generate growth firstly in number of customers and secondly revenue for the business. This person will manage complex sales-cycles and present to Senior managers with their analyses and progress. Also, they will provide detailed and accurate forecasting for their region sales activity and achievements.
The Daily Role
• Own and exceed annual new customer targets within assigned territory
• Direct customer training and presentation of the product to the new customers
• Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and to expand the company’s customer base
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
• Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
• Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
• Accountable for order quota achievement.
• Overall accountability for planning, executing and submitting the Annual Sales Business Plan under his/her scope of control.
• Plans, coordinates, prepares standards of presentations, and conducts periodic account status reviews to the Senior Management
• Ensures accurate and timely booking status of all pending sales opportunities; monitors and expedites progress toward quarterly and annual sales commitments.
• Manages sales objectives, submission of calculations, supporting data and reviews quarterly data with the Senior Management for approvals.
• Manages expenses within guidelines and departmental budget, while booking her/his tickers hotels and corporate entertainment.
The Skills Required
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from A to Z
• Demonstrated ability to communicate accurately with no mumble and confusion
• Proven ability to articulate orally and verbally the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Must be able to work in various locations and travel more than 50% in a year or as required
• Excellent communication skills including ability to successfully influence and negotiate complex deals in difficult situations and with difficult customers
The Management Skills needed
• Organisational Awareness & Thinking
• Analysis & Judgement
• Interpersonal Skills
• Professional & Technical
• Sensitive and respectful
The Education & Experience Required
• 5+ years of development sales experience in an individual contributor and management role
• Post Graduate degree (MA, MSc or MBA)
• Experience selling into large strategic enterprise accounts
• Fluent in two (2) Foreign Languages
• Numeration €35,000 pa.
• Generous Annual Bonus based on new accounts generation
• Car, petrol, laptop & mobile
• Constant Training
• Private Health insurance
• A series of company Benefits
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
Please send your CV and a very brief cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you & Good Luck!!
Assistant Waiter Department: FB Reports to: Director of Operations Job Description: Scorpios is searching for an energetic Assistant Waiter who will have the responsibility to support the Waiter/Waitress throughout the service duties. The successful candidate will constantly ensure that our guests are served properly and effectively, in such a way that no aspect of service will interfere negatively to their amusement while at Scorpios. The candidate must be...