Αγγελίες εργασίας για Dutch. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Dutch στην Ελλάδα!
*85 Work Locations* Amsterdam, The Hague, Rotterdam, Utrecht, Groningen, Maastricht, Dutch Islands, Veluwe. A Junior Sous Chef is responsible for
*85 Work Locations* Amsterdam, The Hague, Rotterdam, Utrecht, Groningen, Maastricht, Dutch Islands, Veluwe. You're someone who pushes boundaries and
Our client a Dutch technology firm with 2.800 employees, wishes to hire permanently an Electromechanics Designer Tasks Description: Getting up and reviewing specifications of modules together with the client; Convince the data supplied by the external or internal customer into 3D models and production drawings; Independently designing, implementing, testing and documenting hardware (electrical/electromechanical) using state-of-the-art methods; Develop and test...
Our client a Dutch technology firm with 2.800 employees, wishes to hire permanently an Electromechanics Designer. Tasks Description: - Getting up and reviewing specifications of modules together with the client; - Convince the data supplied by the external or internal customer into 3D models and production drawings; - Independently designing, implementing, testing and documenting hardware (electrical/electromechanical) using state-of-the-art methods; - Develop...
... and test appropriate management tools;
- Helping with the production of the developed products;
- Drafting and monitoring of schedules;
- Maintaining contacts with clients, whether or not aimed at an ongoing project and the expansion of the client network;
- Changing knowledge and gained experience to fellow workers.
- Communicative and social.
- With a broad interest in technology and have knowledge of electronics, mechatronics and production techniques.
- Solution-oriented and able to work both as a team and independently.
- a higher professional education or university degree in the direction of Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics;
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in a job such as designer, engineer or constructor;
- Good knowledge and experience with MS Office Word and Excel;
- Experience with Siemens NX or another 3D design package is an advantage;
- Good communication and written skills in Dutch and English;
The company offers:
Basic salary in the band width of € 2.400,- up to € 3.500,- gross per month (40
hours working week). This depends on educational background and relevant work experience
24 paid holiday days a year
Public holiday, maximum of 7 per year.
Holiday allowance of 8% over total gross year income
Help in the search for housing nearby the site.
Setting up a Dutch bank account
Applying for the BSN number at the Dutch tax office
Applying for the Dutch health insurance
Basic course in the Dutch language
Please send your cv (in English, or Dutch) in Microsoft Word format
Are you pro in chatting? Do you find yourself motivated by helping people each and everyday? Are you fluent in either German or English/Italian/Spanish/Dutch? Are you interested in a multinational company located in a sunny country? If you are looking for a combination of all of this and you are also tech-driven, then just relax and read! In this role, based here in Athens, Greece, you will provide excellent Live Chat Support in one of the languages above....
Attention Dutch speakers! If you are extremely fluent in the Dutch language, fluent in English and you have a Customer Service mindset, then this is just the opportunity for you! In this role, based here in Athens, Greece, you will have the chance to prove your strong communication skills as you will provide guidance to Dutch speaking clients of the largest multinational companies. Benefits You will join Greece's market leading CRM provider Great benefits...
Oxfam Purpose: Oxfam is a leading global humanitarian organization that works with others to overcome poverty and suffering. As an Oxfam employee, you will join a team of professionals that is part of the international confederation of 17 organizations networked together in 94 countries. As part of a global movement for change, we are working together with communities to support them to have a say in decisions that affect them. Oxfam in Greece is the Greek...