Αγγελίες εργασίας για Drivers. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Drivers στην Ελλάδα!
Canaves Oia, Luxury Resorts, in Santorini, Greece, listed among the best hotels in the word, is looking for associates for the season of 2018 who are willing to learn and build up a successful career in hospitality. Canaves Oia owns and manages three luxury properties, the contemporary, boutique Canaves Oia Hotel, the elegant and luxurious Canaves Oia Suites Spa and its brand new elite 8 suites only property Sunday Suites. The company is announcing the GRAND...
Bus Drivers wanted in the United Kingdom. London Hourly pay rates: £12.08 - £13.19 per hour (overtime up to £17.50/hour) Training rate: £300.00/week £2,000.00 Welcome Bonus - £1,000.00 after Training £1,000.00 after probation period Scotland - Aberdeen Hourly pay rates: £10.00 - £11.00 per hour £1,000.00 Welcome Bonus - £500.00 after Training £500.00 after probation period Additional benefits include: 2 weeks of free accommodation on arrival in...
Οδηγοί Φορτηγού Κατηγορίας CE Tramping (Διανυκτέρευση εντός φορτηγού) Δωρεάν πτήση. 840€ ανά εβδομάδα + 14€ ανά ώρα υπερωρία (μεικτά). *Αξίας έως €150. One of the UK’s leading logistics companies is searching for Class 1 HGV Drivers for tramping to live and work in the UK. This is an opportunity to work for one of the UK’s leading logistics companies...
Looking for a good and secure job as a Truck Driver (CE) in one of the leading transport companies in Europe? We are hiring. With a location in Travemünde and in Hamm, we transport and deliver goods all over Germany and other countries. The Job: Transportation of trailers with mixed cargo We ask: CE driver license Driver qualification CODE 95 Driver card ADR basic (if not available, you can get one through us) English or German language skills Experience is...
Bill Coo Hotels Mykonos, proud members of The Leading Hotels of the World, are seeking for an energetic Front Office Manager Who wants to be part of the Front Office Team at Bill Coo Suites and Lounge. Duties: Organize and Supervise the operation of Front Office Team (Front Office Agents, Concierge Agents, Doorman, Valet and Drivers) Trains , cross –trains all Front Office Agents Schedules the Front Office Staff Supervises workload during shifts and assists...
FLT Reach Drivers Earn €450 per week THE UKs largest and fastest growing retailer is looking for FLT reach drivers to join its team to live and work in the UK (various locations). Free training provided by the client. Free UK FLT licence provided by client. Clean warehouses. Working inside only. This is a fully employed and full time position with an assured weekly income and plenty of overtime. Job Requirements: FLT experience 6 months FLT certification...
Οδηγοί Φορτηγού Κατηγορίας CE Earn €140 to €175 per day THE UKs largest and fastest growing retailer is looking for HGV Class 1 drivers to join its team to live and work in the UK. Assured weekly income with opportunites for overtime. €60 per week tax free food allowance (€12/day). 45 hours per week guaranteed. Immediate start. Opportunity for overtime. Various shifts available. Long term permanent contracts. As part of the comprehensive...
Earn €670 to €760 per week (gross) One of the UK’s leading logistics companies is searching for Class 1 HGV Drivers to live and work in the UK. This is an opportunity to work for one of the U.K.’s leading logistics companies as a driver working from one of the Midland’s largest container depots. You will be driving between the depot and container ports within the UK. Assured weekly income with opportunities for overtime! As part of the comprehensive...
qmetric | HR Solutions is currently recruiting, on behalf of Welcome Pickups, the position of Ruby on Rails Engineer Our client At Welcome we are redefining the way people travel by offering them the most personalized and complete experience. From the moment our customers step outside the airplane till they get back home, we provide them with the warmest, most informative and friendliest transfer from and to the airport, equip them with all the necessary...
... products they will need during their trip, as well as stand by them for any information or product they need for the duration of their stay, through our mobile application.
Although we are just a 3-years old company, we have been named "Best New Solution in Travel for 2016", have welcomed more than 600,000 travelers across 28 destinations worldwide, gathered raving reviews for our level of service.
If you feel you are one of those stellar A-players who can join our mission to expand Welcome globally and create the perfect travel experience from start to finish, go ahead and apply for the position.
The position will join an existing agile team of 3 Ruby engineers reporting directly to the Technical Product Management and work with the Operations and Customer Support teams to design and ship features that improve their performance.
What you'll do:
• Develop the next versions of our current APIs (quick documentation preview here) to support our mobile apps:
o Driver Mobile App
o Traveller Mobile App
o Service Suppliers & Partners Mobile App
• Deepen the integration of Welcome with third parties. We already have a rather big set of integrations with APIs (Vero, Twilio, Firebase, Pushwoosh, Flightstats, Intercom, Zendesk and a series of Hotels reservation management systems. Part of your job will be to expand, update, monitor and maintain those integrations
• Engage in everyday challenges utilizing your skillset. Our product is highly used by people who depend on their everyday work (drivers, partners, operations) and our environment is scaling so quickly that you will face smaller or more challenging problems very frequently. We expect you to quickly engage and help other team members with your programming development skills.
The ideal candidate needs to have extensive hands-on experience in Ruby and the Rails framework and ideally in designing, developing, testing and improving APIs for mobile apps.
More specifically we are looking for:
• 3+ years of proven work experience as a Ruby and/or Rails developer
• Experience developing APIs for Mobile Applications
• A firm grasp of Ruby & Rails test frameworks (minitest / rspec)
• Good knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL)
• Familiarity with NoSQL databases / stores & ElasticSearch
• Ability to coordinate with remote team members
• BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or in related field
• Passion to work in an ever-changing environment and in a company that grows 4x every year.
Our client offers
• Salary based on your experience
• A great working environment, full of drive and energy
• The tools you need to perform your daily tasks, including a computer workstation of your choice.