Αγγελίες εργασίας για Different. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Different στην Ελλάδα!
KPMG in Greece offers an exciting opportunity for career growth. You will be joining one of the leading global firms of professional services, who currently operates the largest unit of Human Resources Advisory Services in Greece. Due to continued growth, we are seeking to recruit a Manager to join our People Services department. Role objective To deliver added value services to clients in Human Resources digital transformation projects and build long-lasting...
... relationships with existing & prospective clients.
Reporting to a Partner the right incumbent will be responsible for:
Generating new business in different market industries, both by creating new clientele and by expanding business with existing clients as well.
Building long-lasting relationships with clients, understanding their needs and offering value adding solutions.
Striving for continuous product/service development in the area of HR digital transformation.
Working on projects that aim to improve employee experience taking advantage of the opportunities that technology provides utilizing AI, Apps and bots.
Working on cross-functional innovative projects and participating in the development of our service offerings.
Managing a dynamic team of highly qualified and competent Advisors, ensuring their continuous professional growth and development, providing at the same time high quality services to clients.
Ioniki Sfoliata S.A. A dynamic food manufacturing company is looking for a Marketing Executive Ioniki Sfoliata SA, which is based at Oraiokastro, Thessaloniki is looking for a marketing executive to join its marketing team. ROLE DESCRIPTION To deliver exceptional support by handling multi-tasking issues for the marketing manager and the business overall. The position suits a determined professional who will apply the academic knowledge into practise...
... and develop his/her self-further.
MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
1. Degree in Marketing or Digital Marketing
2. 2 to 5 years work experience in marketing departments, with in depth knowledge & proven experience in digital marketing, content creation & copywriting, ensuring all copy is relevant for the different platforms
3. Excellent command of English language
DESIRABLE SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
1. Excellent User of MS Office, Web & Social Media Platforms
2. Experience in web design, content & social media (portfolio will be a plus)
3. Good to work under pressure in demanding and fast-moving environments where multi-tasking is the norm
4. First class skills in analysis, organising & prioritising tasks with minimal micro-management needs
Plan, create, implement & evaluate marketing activities, especially digital.
Maintain and improve website, social media and its content. Report back monthly on performance statistics for all digital communications across all channels, using these statistics to influence future digital activity.
Writing informative and effective search engine optimised copy for the website and external blog postings.
Overseeing PPC campaigns monitoring their performance and return on investment.
Managing the company’s email marketing campaigns.
Familiar with organizing international exhibitions & BTL activities
Competition analysis and store visits to be able to report back to the business prices, promos, product count, new launches, ATL/BTL of our key competitors.
Reliable, Trustworthy, Positive, Patient, Focused, Resilient
• Salary till 19.000€ gross when the appropriate requirements are met
• Constant Training and opportunity to get challenged and stretched
• Career Development within the team or the wider business
• Bonus depending on Performance
• Group private insurance
Please send your CV in English & Greek at the email@example.com.
Please avoid sending Europass CV templates as they won’t be taken into consideration.
Please make sure you tick all the absolute minimum necessary requirements.
Due to large number of applicants ONLY the successful candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest.
Greenpeace is a global organization, operating in 40 countries world-wide. We believe that the struggle to preserve the future of our planet is not about us. It’s about you. Greenpeace is supported by 3 million donors worldwide, and encourages many millions more to take action every day using non-violent, creative confrontation to expose global environmental problems and force solutions which are essential to a green and peaceful future. To maintain our independence...
... Greenpeace does not accept donations from governments, corporations or EU funding, but relies entirely on contributions from individual supporters & private foundations. Next to our donors, our most valuable assets are our people, our staff and our volunteers.
Greenpeace Greece is looking for a bold and resilient Fundraising Director, who will be able to hit the ground running and lead the Fundraising Department into the next level of growth in the Greek market. The Fundraising Department is responsible for raising all of Greenpeace's income and securing long-time growth for the organization while increasing the reach and engagement to wider audiences.
The Fundraising Director will set and deliver the growth strategy for Greenpeace Greece. The successful candidate will lead a dedicated team of fundraisers and provide them with the necessary vision, leadership, and fundraising skills which in turn will enable the organization to achieve its online and offline fundraising income and donor targets. The Fundraising Director is a member of Greenpeace Greece’s Senior Management Team (SMT) and as such the post-holder will be expected to play a proactive role in the overall management of the organization.
Key duties & responsibilities (subject but not limited to):
Strategy development, Implementation and Budgeting:
- Provide strategic leadership to the planning, development and implementation of fundraising strategy
- Produce cost- effective budgets to achieve action plans and identify new potential income streams
- Develop and evolve systems for planning, delivery, implementation, tracking, monitoring and evaluation, to create a cycle of continuous learning and development
- Lead the yearly giving development plan for Greenpeace Greece, which includes recruitment and development of new donors
- Establish effective supporter journeys for the development of retention
- Ensure cross-functional working with Engagement and Campaign teams to develop a truly integrated fundraising strategy
- Manage an effective fundraising team that delivers fundraising income targets
- Oversee the management of income programs, supporting staff as necessary and ensuring production of effective, high-quality proposals and reports
- Managing workload and performance through regular one-to-ones, annual performance reviews and personal development programs
- Organizational strategic planning and development
- Income and expenditure budgeting
- Advising members of SMT on the availability of funds and the viability of obtaining funds to support campaign initiatives and any other decision to organizational development (beyond FR)
- Leading (under ED and with participation of other SMT members) the annual planning process and the 3 years Strategic Plan process
Qualifications and experience:
- At least three years’ experience in a similar fundraising role with strategic funding track record in a national/ international organization
- Proven track record in online and offline fundraising that has directly resulted in increased income for an organization
- Successful, significant and relevant achievement at trouble shooting
- Experience of developing and implementing strategic and business plans
- Experience of Audience Segmentation and usage of Insights to inform a marketing strategy
- Solid experience of Database-Driven-Marketing and demonstrate good understanding of CRM systems
- Proven experience in leadership roles, managing teams and managing complex budget
- Have a good understanding of the digital landscape and the use of analytics to map donors and prospects' online behavior with an end view to diversifying our online activation and conversion touch-points
- Be ultra-confident with setting KPIs, putting together and monitoring budgets and different income scenarios and making swift decisions to remedy potential shortfalls.
- Excellent organizational competencies: Professionalism, Teamwork, Communication, Innovative, strategic thinking and global mindset
- Highly self-motivated and able to work autonomously, take initiative and make decisions
- High level of emotional intelligence and integrity
- Fluency in written and spoken Greek and English
- Good sense of responsibility and commitment to confidentiality
- Innovative and solution driven personality keeping up with technologies trends
- Commitment to Greenpeace core values and strategic direction
Good to have:
- Experience in NGO’s and fundraising techniques will be valued
- Previous similar experience or campaigning experience will be highly appreciated
- Previous exposure to Greenpeace either as a volunteer or supporter
You will be a part of a global organization, with the opportunity to acquire new skills and grow professionally. Salary is according to Greenpeace’s Greece salary grid. Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications following the instructions in our website: https://www.greenpeace.org/greece/epirease/fundraising-director/.
Greenpeace Greece is an equal opportunity employer with a longstanding commitment of providing a work environment that respects the dignity and worth of each individual. We recognize and value the benefits and strengths that diversity brings to our employees and the whole organization and we thrive in an environment that encourages respect and trust.
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic and would like to invite you especially to apply!