Αγγελίες εργασίας για Development. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Development στην Ελλάδα!
Ο Όμιλος ΑΛΦΑ ΒΗΤΑ ΒΑΣΙΛΟΠΟΥΛΟΣ, είναι μία από τις μεγαλύτερες αλυσίδες στο χώρο εμπορίας τροφίμων, με 300 Super Market, 15 Cash & Carry, 168 franchise καταστήματα και πάνω από 14 000 εργαζόμενους. Είναι μέλος του Ομίλου Ahold Delhaize που αποτελείται από 21 εταιρίες σε 3 ηπείρους (11...
... χώρες), 375 000 εργαζόμενους και απολαμβάνει την εμπιστοσύνη περισσότερων από 50 εκατομμύρια πελατών κάθε εβδομάδα.
Ο κάτοχος της θέσης θα είναι υπεύθυνος για την εύρυθμη και αποτελεσματική λειτουργία του τμήματος Μελετών και Αδειοδοτήσεων το οποίο έχει την αρμοδιότητα για τον συντονισμό των πολεοδομικών και υγειονομικών θεμάτων, τις επαφές με τις αρμόδιες αρχές, τον εντοπισμό προβλημάτων σε υφιστάμενα καταστήματα, τις ανακαινίσεις και τις κατασκευαστικές μελέτες εφαρμογής νέων έργων και ειδικών project.
Πιο συγκεκριμένα μέσω της διεύθυνσης της ομάδας του τμήματος και τον συντονισμό των εξειδικευμένων εξωτερικών συνεργατών:
Επίβλεψη, συντονισμός και καταγραφή όλης της διαδικασίας έκδοσης των τυπικών απαιτήσεων για το σύνολο των γραφείων, αποθηκών και καταστημάτων της εταιρίας (π.χ. πολεοδομικές άδειες, μελέτες και άδειες πυρασφάλειας, τακτοποιήσεις αυθαιρέτων, άδειες λειτουργίας)
Διαχείριση και συνεργασία με δημόσιους φορείς και εποπτικές αρχές, επίλυση πολεοδομικών και υγειονομικών θεμάτων μετά από ελέγχους που διενεργούν στην εταιρία
Συντονισμός και παρακολούθηση της ομάδας του τμήματος και των εξωτερικών συνεργατών/μελετητών σε σχέση με τη σύνταξη μελετών εφαρμογής, τευχών δημοπράτησης, επιβλέψεις έργων και καταγραφή σχετικών διαδικασιών
Επίβλεψη της τήρησης υγειονομικών διατάξεων, την έκδοση και την αντικατάσταση αδειών λειτουργίας καταστημάτων και την εναρμόνιση της εταιρίας με την υγειονομική νομοθεσία
Συντονισμός ολοκλήρωσης της ηλεκτρονικής ταυτότητας των ιδιόκτητων κτιρίων του δικτύου και διατήρηση της βάση δεδομένων όλων των αδειών της εταιρίας σε άριστο επίπεδο
Παρακολούθηση και υλοποίηση θεμάτων Ασφαλείας & Υγείας Εργαζομένων ή και άλλων εξειδικευμένων project
Συνεργασία με τα τμήματα Σχεδιασμού, Κατασκευών, Εξοπλισμού και Real Estate της εταιρίας, με στόχο την επίτευξη των στόχων της Διεύθυνσης Business Development
Ενημέρωση σχετικά με τις τελευταίες εξελίξεις της νομοθεσίας που άπτονται των αρμοδιοτήτων του και εντοπισμός των αναγκαίων αλλαγών στις σχετικές διεργασίες και διαδικασίες του τμήματος
Our client is a leading company operating in the food production sector. The selected candidate will be in charge of the plant, directing, planning and coordinating the manufacturing activities in order to ensure cost-effective and on-time delivery of quality products, as well as managing and overseeing all functions within the plant. Holding full P&L responsibility, including development of the annual budget, implementation of goals and monitoring...
... of plant's performance.
Directs production, ensuring cost effectiveness and consistency with prescribed quality, accuracy and performance standards, according to company's guidelines.
Prepares and submits operating reports to the management, regarding current production status and recommendations for improvements in efficiency.
Supervises the manufacture and packaging procedures and oversees the proper implementation of the purchasing, shipment, storing and distribution policies and procedures for raw materials and finished goods.
Develops and implements cost reduction initiatives using technologies, best practices and efficiency analysis.
Ensures compliance of the plant’s operations with the corporate policy and the local regulations, while developing, implementing and maintaining standards along with the quality assurance department.
Participates in the continuous improvement of all product and production processes, by collaborating with the R&D department and by proposing and implementing solutions and improvements.
Participates in the Health, Safety and Environment Committee and reviews the actions and the materialization course of the management systems of Labor Health, Safety and Environment.
Responsible for the continuous development of the direct reporting team and for establishing succession plans in all key positions of the plant.
Duties and Responsibilities: Responsible for Corporate and Travel Agent Room Sales for the hotel. Clear understanding of the hotels business strategies then set goals and to determine action plans to meet those goals. Update action plans and financial objectives quarterly. Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales. Represent Hotels in various events and exhibition. Implements all sales action plans related to my market areas as...
... outlined in the marketing plan.
Conducts daily sales calls and arrange site inspection trips to hotels by corporate clients.
Able to provide Quick and timely responses, immediate communication to the properties, develop professional long term business relationships.
Provide the highest quality of service to the customer at all times.
Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g. CVGR, generating proposal, Corporate Rate Application letter, writing contract, customer correspondence).
Able to supports hotels service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
Work closely with Revenue Manager to ensure proposed rate negotiations meet the financial needs of the hotels.
Accompany sales team on sales calls to potential clients to assist in development of the account and to access the effectiveness and sales skills of the sales person.
Assess additional training needs based on data gathered and interaction with sales team from property visits.
Attending all department and hotel meetings as necessary.
Targeting key accounts potential for the company.
Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
Acquiring and developing new business accounts and preparing sales proposals for clients.
Proven success in a similar role and environment.
Empathy towards your customers and colleagues.
Pride and attention to detail.
Polished personal presentation with Warm, confident and hospitable personality.
3 year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major.
3 to 4 years experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area.
SIA Group is a European leader in the design, creation and management of technology infrastructures and services for Financial Institutions, Central Banks, Corporates and the Public Sector, in the areas of payments, cards, network services and capital markets, providing services to over 50 countries. For our Operations in Greece we currently are looking for a Sr. Application Developer .Net [Open Platforms] in order to strengthen our IT Development Department. The...
... jobholder will be responsible for:
Designing and developing computer systems or programs, based on user defined requirements
Supporting all phases of development, from technical analysis to coding, testing, and maintenance
Writing code, programing, testing, and analyzing new application software
Working on moderately complex projects with moderate to high breadth of responsibility
Our client is a dynamic Greek company in the fast moving consumer goods sector, operating its production unit in Northern Greece. The role will be based both in Komotini and Athens. The right incumbent will be responsible for the planning and implementation of the sales and marketing plan that best optimizes the corporate targets and objectives. Develops, implements and controls, upon management approval, the marketing and sales strategy and allocates...
... the sales budget accordingly.
Liaises with Key Opinion Leaders and business partners in order to promote the company's name and reputation.
Develops press materials & media plans and monitors the organization of congressional activities.
Keeps abreast on developments in the pharmaceutical field, especially in the area of his responsibility, by closely monitoring competition and recommends strategies to increase sales and product awareness.
Leads and supports the sales force towards the achievement of the sales targets.
Ioniki Sfoliata SA, which is based in Neohorouda, Thessaloniki due to its expansion is looking for an IT System & Network Administrator to join its energetic and fun IT team. DESCRIPTION To deliver exceptional support services to the IT Manager and his team through the resolution of business processes queries on various platforms, operating systems, mainly software and less technical. MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIREMENTS 1. Degree in Information Technology 2. Fast...
... Thinker and Hard Worker
3. Able to think and produce solutions with minimal managing requirements
4. Ability to work on Software (70%) and Hardware (30%) issues
DESIRABLE SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
1. 0-1 years of relevant work experience
2. Skills on Networking will be an asset
3. Ability to grasp new concepts and learn new software applications quickly
4. Ability to solve and/or develop software in order to resolve issues
5. Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable
6. Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
7. Ability to interact and work with technical programmers/developers as well as business executives
8. Manages Change successfully
9. Strong Analytical skills
10. Excellent verbal and communication skills
11. Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
1. Responsible for assisting in all ERP and IT infrastructure related services, including ERP support, all storage and backup infrastructure, desktop hardware, server and desktop operating systems, wireless local area and wide area networks (LAN / WAN), lease lines and database, all telecommunications equipment and the IT helpdesk services support .
2. Maintain network and system security and operation
3. Manage all servers systems and environments (Windows)
4. Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet and intranet systems
5. Installation and configuration of Software
6. Configuration of interfaces of the system, integration and testing of data links
7. Investigate and troubleshoot issues; provide end-user support
8. Upgrade and configure system per project or operational needs
9. Report of progress of System deployment
• Competitive Salary package 715€ per Month.
• Constant Training and opportunity to get challenged and stretched
• Career Development within the team or the wider business.
• Group private insurance
Please send your CV in English or Greek at the email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please avoid sending Europass CV templates as they won’t be taken into consideration.
Please make sure you tick all the absolute minimum necessary requirements.
Due to large number of applicants ONLY the successful candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest.
SIA Group is a European leader in the design, creation and management of technology infrastructures and services for Financial Institutions, Central Banks, Corporates and the Public Sector, in the areas of payments, cards, network services and capital markets, providing services to over 50 countries. For our Operations in Greece we currently are looking for a Systems Engineer in order to strengthen our IT Infrastructures Department. The jobholder will...
... be responsible for:
Providing expert judgment and analysis for the design, development and implementation of technical products and systems related to Windows and Active Directory
Resolving highly-complex technical issues, conducting advanced research, and identifying product/service innovations
Interacting with all other Information Technology personnel to identify and correct issues
Designing the Windows environment; Performing system administration, installation, problem isolation, and resolution on Windows and Active Directory systems
Deploying, maintaining, and managing Windows systems in a virtual environment such as VMwarePerforming capacity planning for Windows, Windows applications and Active Directory systems and services
Anticipating growth demands and responds with action plans accordingly
Proactively ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
Providing coaching to other team members whenever required
Performing additional job duties as required
APIVITA is a pioneering Greek company that has been producing innovative natural cosmetics since 1979. APIVITA products provide safe and effective care protection and natural beauty solutions for the face, body and hair, derived from bee products and the powerful Greek flora. APIVITA since 2017 is a company of the PUIG Group and has a worldwide distribution, including a subsidiary in Spain, APIVITA SPAIN, and presence in 12 countries such as Hong Kong, Cyprus...
... Romania, Belgium, Netherlands, Portugal, Ukraine, Croatia, Bulgaria, Latvia, United Kingdom, Hungary and Italy. In APIVITA we share a vision for sustainable development with the utmost respect and love for nature and mankind. We therefore seek people with an outstanding ability to communicate APIVITA’ s uniqueness, philosophy and values and effectively promote and sell its products and services.
Follow the link to find out more information: www.apivita.com
We are looking for a promising E-business Assistant to support our Global Communication team in enhancing our brand on the internet.
The job holder:
Administers company’s e-shop
Tracks and processes customer orders. Deals with customers complaints
Manages company’s blog
Creates, manages and maintains content online
Administers changes to the company websites such as adding new products, price changes, promotions and customer resources
Compile and report on product and sales data
Manages company’s newsletter
Company Profile Alfa Beta is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis. Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is one of the largest retail chain with 300 Super Markets, 15 Cash & Carry, 157 franchise stores and over 14 000 employees. Position Requirements The position of Information Security GRC Consultant EU is a...
... position within the Ahold Delhaize Global Support Office Information Security organization, ensuring regional GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) and Awareness related projects successful delivery.
More specifically, the job holder:
Supports the Head of Compliance, Policy, Awareness & Risk in the development of Information Security strategic plans and defining the tactical initiatives necessary to achieve strategic goals related to information security in the respective country
Ensures that all external information security requirements for the external legal and regulatory mandates are embedded in the IS Control Framework
Ensures a strong understanding of potential IS risks and threat landscape
Records risk activities and issues in GRC tool, follows up on issues and reports assessment results and risk ratings to the appropriate level
Reviews periodically the risk process for continuous improvements in the process to ensure the most effective and efficient process is implemented
Analyzes business requirements and determines overall training strategy
Develops and deploys training programs to address security violations, industry trends, and updates in regards to laws, regulations, policies, and business processes
Maintains the IS policy framework, ensuring ongoing accuracy and applicability
Identifies new business requirements or industry trends, analyzes business impact, and makes policy framework adjustments when necessary
Drafts and gains approval for new IS policies, standards, procedures and guidelines
Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Information Technology, Audit, Business Administration or any other relevant field. Relevant certifications in IS domain will be considered an asset
2-5 years relevant experience in Information Security or IT audit function
Excellent command of English language, both written and spoken
Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Strong results orientation to achieve goals
Flexibility and adjustability in a multinational environment
Advanced communication skills, including strong presentation skills
Advanced interpersonal skills and teamwork
Traveling up to 15% depending on the nature and the duration of the assigned projects/work
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects within an international retail environment.
On line quoting reference: (ref: IS_2019)
Address: 81, Spaton Ave.
Zip code: 153 44
City: Gerakas – Attiki
All applications will be treated as confidential
Company Profile Alfa Beta is one of the largest retail chain with 298 Super Markets, 15 Cash & Carry, 152 franchise stores and over 14 000 employees. Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis. Position Requirements The Finance Business Partner, is a member of the Finance Team...
... supporting the day-to-day operation of the Business Development Department and acting as an integrated member of the Business Development team. He/She is responsible for reporting, measuring and contributing to the business plans, drives the planning cycle, challenges the operations on how to improve performance and follows up on projects and strategic initiatives.
• Helps in the development of the BD Department strategy from the finance perspective, acting as finance partner to the business, providing adequate management information for decision making and building together with the Investment Analysis Department business cases and investment analysis
• Supports, challenges and helps to develop reliable forecasts and budgets prior to formal reviews by the leadership team
• Monitors and reviews the pipeline of stores, the investment proposals and real estate deals, the progress of CAPEX and OPEX spending against budget and forecasts, the suppliers’ and constructors’ evaluation, the payments for real estate certifications of constructors or developers based on the company’s credit policy
• Develops tools for the effective target setting and monitoring of the BD department, including timetables, CAPEX, OPEX, sales performance of new/remodeled stores etc (contract management, CAPEX forecasting, future locations mapping etc)
• Assists with analysis and insights the target setting for tenderings of services and products procured by any method (Not For Resale or not)
• Ensures the maintenance of right processes, policies and controls according to the risk & control framework
• Master’s Degree in Engineering, Finance, Business Administration or any other equivalent
• At least 5 years of experience in a large Greek or Multinational company preferably in the FMCG, Construction or Retail industry. Experience in similar role will be considered a strong asset
• Excellent command of English language, both written and spoken
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office with emphasis on Excel. SAP and Hyperion knowledge will be considered an asset
• Technical understanding and good knowledge of the business & processes of Finance and Business Development Department
• IFRS knowledge regarding business development related standards
• Strong analytical skills and understanding of numerical data
• Results orientation, accountability and resourcefulness
• Advanced communication & interpersonal skills, ability to build network & partnerships
• Strong multi-tasking and organizing skills
• Flexibility and adaptability to changing circumstances & multicultural environment
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects
On line quoting reference: (ref: FBP_BD)
Address: 81, Spaton Ave.
Zip code: 153 44
City: Gerakas – Attiki
All applications will be treated as confidential
Our client is looking for a Proto Support Engineer within the High-tech industry in Eindhoven (The Netherlands). Job Description • Analyze, diagnose and troubleshoot systems by telephone or onsite; • Carries out installations, repairs, retrofits, upgrades and preventive maintenance on systems at customer; • Provides regular assistance, guidance, leadership and technical assistance to junior service engineers; • Maintenance and organizes' its installed...
... base. Is the contact with the customer for all sorts of issues, attends meetings of customer service and to keep the customer through effective and regular communication to date;
• Provides service training to the technical staff of the customer;
• Possibility to work abroad for short periods to foreign colleagues to support;
• Records all activities according rules and contributes to the development of sound technical documentation;
• Good growth opportunities within the organization worldwide.
• Master Degree Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics;
• 2 – 10 years work experience;
• Knowledge of optical systems and setting up, calibrating them is a plus;
• Good command of English and possibly German language in speech and writing;
• Sharp analytical skills to analyze or troubleshoot simple and complex distortions and report or correct;
Europe Language Jobs is a fast-growing job board that is looking to hire someone to help them with the international Sales Department and assisting with different tasks. We have a very dynamic team and is always open to new ideas and possibilities. Europe Language Jobs currently provides service to candidates and companies throughout Europe, operating in 48 countries and over 33 languages. The areas where you will gain experience are: - Building...
... a network on LinkedIn
- Promote the activities of company on LinkedIn
- Acquisition of new customers
- Build good, long-term relationships with your customers
- Discuss the needs of your customers
- Make outbound calls to follow up on customers' demands
- Encourage your customers to post their job offers
- Advise your customers how to use Europe Language Jobs
- Inform your customers about the latest developments of the company services
- Identify sales opportunities and close deals
- Identify opportunities for cross-selling and upselling in order to increase revenues
- Analyze goals and strategy with the team
- Create new ideas and possibilities to help to develop the strategy
- Native level of Greek
- Proficiency level of English
- You are a friendly and positive team player and willing to work in an international environment
- You are proactive, eager to learn and highly motivated
- You are results-driven
- You want to develop a career in business
- You have previous relevant experience in sales / account management (customer service, shop etc.), you are not afraid to pick up the phone and you are results-driven.
- You are passionate about online business and the recruitment industry
- You are able to identify customer needs and you have
- You have excellent listening and communication skills
- You are curious and able to multitask.
- It is essential to be able to sign a collaboration agreement with a study center with which to formalize the internship
- International and friendly working environment
- Near the city center in Barcelona
- Working in a fast-growing company
- Paid online course (of your choice) in cooperation with EUDE
- Internship with credits recognition, pending the final compliance of the academic coordinator
- Working hours: from Monday to Friday 09:00 – 18:00 and 1 free afternoon per week
SIA Group is a European leader in the design, creation and management of technology infrastructures and services for Financial Institutions, Central Banks, Corporates and the Public Sector, in the areas of payments, cards, network services and capital markets, providing services to over 50 countries. For our Operations in Greece we currently are looking for a Systems Requirement Analyst in order to strengthen our IT Development Department. The jobholder...
... is responsible for:
Serving as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow
Developing requirements specifications according to guidelines
Understanding software development lifecycle and payments processing
Taking part in sessions/ meetings in order to better understand business needs and be able to document them
Eliciting requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
Translating business needs into functional and non-functional requirements for the IT organization, and manages changes to such requirements
Working in cooperation with various teams in the IT organization such as developers, architects test analysts and project managers
Performing additional job duties as required
Working on moderately complex projects with moderate to high breadth of responsibility