Αγγελίες εργασίας για Developers. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Developers στην Ελλάδα!
Ioniki Sfoliata SA, which is based in Neohorouda, Thessaloniki due to its expansion is looking for an IT System & Network Administrator to join its energetic and fun IT team. DESCRIPTION To deliver exceptional support services to the IT Manager and his team through the resolution of business processes queries on various platforms, operating systems, mainly software and less technical. MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIREMENTS 1. Degree in Information Technology 2. Fast...
... Thinker and Hard Worker
3. Able to think and produce solutions with minimal managing requirements
4. Ability to work on Software (70%) and Hardware (30%) issues
DESIRABLE SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
1. 0-1 years of relevant work experience
2. Skills on Networking will be an asset
3. Ability to grasp new concepts and learn new software applications quickly
4. Ability to solve and/or develop software in order to resolve issues
5. Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable
6. Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
7. Ability to interact and work with technical programmers/developers as well as business executives
8. Manages Change successfully
9. Strong Analytical skills
10. Excellent verbal and communication skills
11. Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
1. Responsible for assisting in all ERP and IT infrastructure related services, including ERP support, all storage and backup infrastructure, desktop hardware, server and desktop operating systems, wireless local area and wide area networks (LAN / WAN), lease lines and database, all telecommunications equipment and the IT helpdesk services support .
2. Maintain network and system security and operation
3. Manage all servers systems and environments (Windows)
4. Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet and intranet systems
5. Installation and configuration of Software
6. Configuration of interfaces of the system, integration and testing of data links
7. Investigate and troubleshoot issues; provide end-user support
8. Upgrade and configure system per project or operational needs
9. Report of progress of System deployment
• Competitive Salary package 715€ per Month.
• Constant Training and opportunity to get challenged and stretched
• Career Development within the team or the wider business.
• Group private insurance
Please send your CV in English or Greek at the firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com .
Please avoid sending Europass CV templates as they won’t be taken into consideration.
Please make sure you tick all the absolute minimum necessary requirements.
Due to large number of applicants ONLY the successful candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest.
Company Profile Alfa Beta is one of the largest retail chain with 298 Super Markets, 15 Cash & Carry, 152 franchise stores and over 14 000 employees. Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis. Position Requirements The Finance Business Partner, is a member of the Finance Team...
... supporting the day-to-day operation of the Business Development Department and acting as an integrated member of the Business Development team. He/She is responsible for reporting, measuring and contributing to the business plans, drives the planning cycle, challenges the operations on how to improve performance and follows up on projects and strategic initiatives.
• Helps in the development of the BD Department strategy from the finance perspective, acting as finance partner to the business, providing adequate management information for decision making and building together with the Investment Analysis Department business cases and investment analysis
• Supports, challenges and helps to develop reliable forecasts and budgets prior to formal reviews by the leadership team
• Monitors and reviews the pipeline of stores, the investment proposals and real estate deals, the progress of CAPEX and OPEX spending against budget and forecasts, the suppliers’ and constructors’ evaluation, the payments for real estate certifications of constructors or developers based on the company’s credit policy
• Develops tools for the effective target setting and monitoring of the BD department, including timetables, CAPEX, OPEX, sales performance of new/remodeled stores etc (contract management, CAPEX forecasting, future locations mapping etc)
• Assists with analysis and insights the target setting for tenderings of services and products procured by any method (Not For Resale or not)
• Ensures the maintenance of right processes, policies and controls according to the risk & control framework
• Master’s Degree in Engineering, Finance, Business Administration or any other equivalent
• At least 5 years of experience in a large Greek or Multinational company preferably in the FMCG, Construction or Retail industry. Experience in similar role will be considered a strong asset
• Excellent command of English language, both written and spoken
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office with emphasis on Excel. SAP and Hyperion knowledge will be considered an asset
• Technical understanding and good knowledge of the business & processes of Finance and Business Development Department
• IFRS knowledge regarding business development related standards
• Strong analytical skills and understanding of numerical data
• Results orientation, accountability and resourcefulness
• Advanced communication & interpersonal skills, ability to build network & partnerships
• Strong multi-tasking and organizing skills
• Flexibility and adaptability to changing circumstances & multicultural environment
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects
On line quoting reference: (ref: FBP_BD)
Address: 81, Spaton Ave.
Zip code: 153 44
City: Gerakas – Attiki
All applications will be treated as confidential