Αγγελίες εργασίας για Delivering. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Delivering στην Ελλάδα!
qmetric | HR Solutions is currently recruiting, on behalf of Pollfish, the position of Senior Mobile Engineer. The company Pollfish, is a mobile survey monetization network delivering surveys instead of ads through mobile apps. Their mission is to help app publishers make money from their apps with a new fun and interactive way through market research. They work, at the moment, with more than 140k mobile apps and websites all over the world gathering insights...
... from more than 550M consumers.
We are looking for a talented Senior Mobile Engineer to work with Pollfish SDKs and plugins and help deliver a unique and smooth experience both to Pollfish app publishers and to the end-users.
We are looking for a senior cross platform mobile engineer (Android, iOS) who gets excited with the latest advancements in the mobile app ecosystem and the global impact that can be made through Pollfish which is the pioneer in survey monetization in the apps world.
Some of the key responsibilities will be:
-Building, supporting and documenting Pollfish SDKs and plugins for different platforms
-Testing via automated methods, including but not limited to writing and running unit tests, UI tests, integration tests, as well as testing using manual methods
-Working closely with the support team to resolve issues from partners and users related to the SDKs.
-Experience in creating and supporting iOS and Android libraries/SDKs or apps
-Experience launching apps on different app stores
-Exposure to TDD and automated testing
-Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
-Experience working with design patterns
-Based on the knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies, guide decisions on architecture and technical strategy
-Experience with Swift and Kotlin
-Has done some really cool stuff and optionally has a Github profile to demonstrate them
-Can operate in a fast-paced startup environment.
Our Client offers
-Stock option plan
-An attractive salary package
-Employer sponsored health insurance plan
-Monthly coupons for personal groceries
-Flexible working hours, ability to occasionally work from home
-Healthy food, snacks and beverages
-Pleasing and flexible startup environment
-Part of an innovative tech company.
Are you interested?
If so, sent your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Waiters in 4* hotel in Cyprus - Greeting and escorting customers to their tables - Taking customer orders and delivering food and beverages - Making menu recommendations, answering questions and sharing additional information with restaurant patrons - Providing excellent customer service to ensure satisfaction - Helping out to maintain the restaurant area clean before closing the restaurant Benefits: Attractive salary Shared accommodation in staff...
3 meals per day in staff cantina
Free on-job training
Bonus for traveling expenses when the whole contract is completed and all transportation tickets and receipts are submitted.
Other foreign language knowledge is considered an advantage
A butler primarily serves as a key point of contact for guests and VIP guests throughout their stay at the villa. He / she should be fully conversant with all services and facilities offered by the villa as well as additional services available locally, outside of the villa. Basic tasks include greeting guests upon arrival and assisting them at departure. Serving food and beverages as needed. Organizing staff, supplies, activities and environs to assure the...
... best possible experience for the guest. It is important to be well groomed, clean and courteous. Provide professional, efficient, flexible and personalized service at all times, creating their stay memorable and pleasant.
The employment is offered from June to August 2020.
· Welcoming guests upon arrival, availing butler services; serving welcome drinks and escorting them to their assigned rooms
· Handling of luggage delivery and assist with unpacking as needed
· Processing of all guest's requests and liaise with respective departments: laundry, wake up calls, spa bookings, concierge and any other special requests
· Looking after villa guests, coordinating and fulfilling all guest needs using available resources (staff and facilities, as well as external local services)
· Organizing activities inside of the villa; SPA treatments, Yoga, tennis instruction, planning special events, etc.
· Organizing activities outside of the villa; excursions, booking restaurants, coordinating transportation needs, etc.
· Overseeing housekeeping and assuring rooms and environs are in order and clean on a daily basis such as the pool, the jacuzzi, gym, tennis court and SPA areas
· Checking and assuring work areas, as well as all items used by guests such as china and utensils are sterile and clean
· Creating an ambience, for example by placing fresh flowers and lighting candles accordingly
· Being aware of all guests preferences, allergies, likes and dislikes and coordinating these needs with the Chef and staff
· Being familiar with the Chef’s proposed menus, answering questions regarding the menu and communicating guests preferences with the kitchen
· Checking to ensure guest satisfaction with each food course and/or beverages
· Following up on all requests, assuring that they are completed to the guest’s satisfaction
· Organizing and keeping track of any and all expenses from food supplies to transportation
· Monitoring of all stock inventory, checking freshness and labeling expiration dates
· Organizing tasks at hand efficiently through the use of property management software or other
· Recording all guest and staff feedback
· Informing housekeeping regarding the desired time for the daily cleaning and turn-down service
· Adept handling of Smart Villa systems, such as the audio functions and the outdoor cinema set-up
· Fully conversant with accommodation features: layout, room type, location, decor, in-room facilities and equipment
· Proficient in operating procedures of all electrical and electronic equipment within the guest rooms
· Serving guests in a calm, discrete and courteous manner, respecting individual timing preferences
· Supporting all departments such as Housekeeping and Room Service with their duties, checking and replenishing for example mini-bars and bathrooms regularly to assure that they are properly stocked
· Performing all duties with a sense of priority and dedication
· Hosting and welcoming all guests in a gracious and polite manner, professionally holding a conversation
· Offering luggage assistance, packing as needed and transportation during checkout in an efficient manner, wishing a fond farewell to guests at their time of departure
· Understanding and strictly adhering to the rules and regulations of the villa’s policy on fire, hygiene, health and safety
· Carrying out any other reasonable task and responsibility not listed that may arise
· A positive attitude and good communication skills, with excellent grooming standards
· Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
· Flexibility to respond and adapt to a variety of work demands with the ability to resolve them independently
· A diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management, specializing in F&B Service is helpful
· Experience at a 5-star or full service hotel and in F&B service is welcomed
Η εταιρία προσφέρει:
· Competitive renumeration package
· Accommodation and meals
· Dynamic Friendly and Supportive working environment